Cuckolding in the Biker Bar!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,300 Followers

When I walked back out, I immediately got more cat calls from that table and the one guy asked if I still needed any help, I laughed and said, "No."

As I got close to the table, (I could have walked around another table putting that table between me and them, but I chose to take the route closest to them, which mad me have to turn a bit sideways to squeeze between them and another table), one guy reached out and slid his arm around my butt and momentarily pulled me to himself, patted me on my butt, and complimented me on what a nice ass I had. Then as I started to pull away, and his hand slid across the back of my ass, he found that open slit in my skirt. His hand momentarily slid across my bare ass cheeks, and my ass crack! I felt it, he felt it, and we both got turned on by that momentary contact skin to skin!

As I pulled away and his hand dropped off me, I heard him tell his buddies, "Man! I got my hand on her fine, bare ass, through that slit in the back of that skirt, and that felt HOT! If she's wearing any panties, I didn't feel them," then I heard them all laughing as I hurried back towards Mark, who I could see was watching this whole thing.

As I neared Mark, I could see that bulge again in the crotch of his pants and I knew that he had gotten sexually excited by watching me being verbally and physically manhandled as I passed by that table. So, as I got back up on my bar stool, I 'accidentally', put one hand on his bulging cock, as I put the other on the bar, and hoisted myself back up onto my bar stool. I could also feel my skirt pulling tight across my butt as I got back up on my stool, and I could feel that the top of the slit was up on my butt now, and not below it, so anyone watching me mounting my stool from behind me, probably got a little flash of my bare ass as I slid onto the stool.

Mark immediately leaned over and kissed me passionately, slipping his tongue into my mouth for a quick French kiss.

When we broke it off, he said to me, "Damn! That was a hot display! Those guys really liked what they saw as you went back and forth by them."

Playing like I hadn't noticed, I said, "Really? Why do you say that," as I took a sip from my margarita?

I'm not sure that Mark caught on that I was playing like I hadn't heard their comments, because he then went on to say, "Well that guy that grabbed you, must have got a quick feel of your bare ass. I heard him tell his buddies about it. Didn't you feel his hand on your ass?"

Then I faked a little shocked indignation, "No, I didn't," but then I smiled and said, "but I wished I had!"

That played right into Mark's desire for me to show off, tease, and enjoy being a slut in front of him, and he laughed as he adjusted the bulge growing in his pants to a more comfortable position.

A few minutes later, one of the guys from that table, not the one, who had copped the quick feel of my ass, came up to the bar on the opposite side of me from Mark, and offered to buy me a drink. Now, normally, that would be a bit presumptive, to offer to buy another woman a drink while she's sitting right there with her date.

And so, Mark leaned forward in order to be able to see the guy around me and told him, "I've got her drinks covered man."

"Look, I'm not trying to be an ass here, bro, I just wanted to buy your woman here a drink as a sort of apology for the way my guys acted when she walked by our table," the biker said.

I wasn't feeling any pain by now, the alcohol was really beginning to loosen me up, and this guy was kind of cute, I didn't want us to be nasty with him, so I spoke up and said, "Well thank you. I'll have a margarita and a shot of tequila."

The biker turned to the barmaid and waved his hand at her to indicate to her that he wanted another round of what I was drinking served up for me, then as she was preparing it, he said, "Enjoy the drink, and sorry again for my boys getting a little too rowdy there."

Then before he could step away, I grabbed him by his arm and stopped him from leaving.

He turned back towards me and as he stood there, I ran my hand up and down his bare arm and said, "No apologies needed. I wasn't harmed and your guys were only acting like guys. I'm good with that."

Then I let him walk away. He went down to the other end of the bar and threw some money on the bar at the barmaid to pay for my drinks.

After he was out of earshot, Mark leaned over to me and with a little bit of irritation in his voice he said to me, "I'm sitting right here, Brandie. You kind of took over that conversation and made me look a little foolish after I had already told him that I was buying your drinks."

I reached over to rub his leg, and as I did, I noticed the bulge in his pants that was there just a minute ago was now gone, but I tried to smooth out his hurt feelings by saying, "I was just trying to be nice. I didn't want the guy to think you were a jerk, or something. After all, we are kind of, in their territory, so we shouldn't ought to piss them off and be rude."

The barmaid sat my new drinks down as I was kissing Mark to smooth his ruffled feathers, and when we broke it off, he seemed to be soothed, because he smiled and rubbed my leg in return. As I turned toward the bar, and reached for my new drink, I spread my legs a bit giving Mark the opportunity to slide his hand a little farther up under my skirt and let him run his fingertips over my slit again, between my legs. I could feel that my pussy lips were moist and I wondered if Mark realized that too, I figured there wasn't any way that he couldn't know it, it had to be on his fingers when he withdrew his hand. That's when I first realized, that this whole simple walk past that table, with those guys cat calling at me and the one guy grabbing my ass, then making nice with the biker buying me a drink while my date was sitting right next to me, this whole thing had turned me on and I hadn't even realized it!

The jukebox was playing and the TV sound was now off, people were dancing to the music on the small dance floor, the barroom lights had been dimmed a bit more, and the place took on a new air of the hopping, sleazy beer joint that it was.

Mark got up and went to the bathroom and as soon as he was gone, that same biker stepped up next to me at the bar.

"I didn't get a chance to introduce myself before, my name is Mike, but everyone calls me Snoopy," he had a patch on his biker vest that said, 'Snoopy' on it.

I shook the hand that he had politely stuck out for me to shake.

Then I introduced myself, "My name is Brandie and my friend's name is Mark."

"Your friend," Snoopy queried, "not your husband, or boyfriend?"

"Well, let's not get too deep into our relationship here, but he is my friend, and my date tonight," I responded.

"OK, so if he's not somebody special, then you wouldn't mind dancing with me, would you," he asked as he held his hand out to me?

I took his hand to get down off my bar stool, and he kind of pointed with his other hand towards the small, crowded dance floor.

Without giving it much thought, I just said, "Sure," and slid down off my bar stool, took his hand and followed him onto the dance floor.

A slow song was playing, so he put his arms around me, and I responded by putting one of my hands up behind his neck and the other around behind his back as we started dancing.

I saw Mark come out of the bathroom and start towards the bar, where we had been sitting all night, when he caught a glimpse of me dancing with the biker. He stopped in his tracks and just stared at us for a few seconds, then went on to the bar stools where he sat, staring a hole through us as we danced to the end of the song.

During the dance, Snoopy had slid one hand under the tail of my camisole and had it on my bare skin, in my lower back, just above the waistband of my skirt. He was also holding me tight to him, so that my breasts were pushing hard against his chest, on his T-shirt, through the open front of his leather vest. I could feel my nipples harden and I enjoyed the stimulation they were getting while being rubbed against his chest. I wondered if he could feel the little hard nubs too?

When the song ended, this cute biker, who had me in the early stages of sexual stimulation, (my nipples were hard, and I could feel that my slit was even wetter now between my legs), took the liberty of kissing me on the dance floor before we walked off. I let him kiss me, and I even let him momentarily slip his tongue into my mouth. It was a good ending to a sexy dance with a strange man.

Then we parted and I walked back to my bar stool, next to Mark, where I quickly hopped back up on it and took a sip of my drink.

Mark looked a little agitated and asked me, "Don't you think that was a little humiliating to me, for you to jump up on the dance floor with that guy while I was gone?"

Now, I was a little irritated, I said, "No! Look, you're not my husband, and you were the one, who wanted to bring me out here to show me off in a dive of a biker bar, so you could get your kicks watching me tease these guys until we left together, and then we went off to have wild passionate sex while you relived these moments in your head. You have no cause to be getting jealous, or your feelings hurt."

My words must have cut Mark's feelings like a knife through his flesh, because I saw a hurt look come across his face. I was instantly sorry for having snapped at him.

Before I could apologize, he said, "Yeah, this was my idea, but it wasn't part of my idea for me to be humiliated."

I leaned over and kissed him deeply on the mouth, letting our tongues explore inside each other's mouths for nearly a full minute, and I grabbed his hand, pushing it up under my skirt to let him get a good feel of me while we made out.

When we broke it off, I apologized to him, and told him that I didn't mean to demean, or humiliate him. Then I grabbed his hand and pulled him off the bar stools and towards the dance floor where we embraced and started swaying to another slow, sexy song.

While were dancing, I had both of my arms up, over his shoulders, Mark was a tall man, 6' 1" to my 5'7" and so with my arms up around his neck like that, I'm sure that the split in the back of my skirt made by the zipper that I had unzipped even higher, earlier, was no doubt showing a good portion of my butt cheeks at the top of my thighs, to the bikers at the tables around us, as we were dancing.

Snoopy hadn't been that tall, he was closer to my height, so I doubted that with one hand up behind his neck, that I had been showing as much.

Then Mark whispered into my ear, "As humiliated as I was when I came out of the bathroom and saw you dancing with that biker, I was strangely turned on and sexually stimulated watching the two of you dance. And did you know that the zipper on the back of your skirt is unzipped higher than it was earlier tonight? And while you were dancing with him, I could see the bottoms of your ass cheeks through that slit. I'm sure that they are getting that same view right now, as we're dancing."

To hear Mark telling me, and confirming what I had thought, that my ass cheeks were on display for this room full of horny bikers, I felt a sexual thrill flash through my body that ended with a warm, wet feeling, in my pussy, and that made me take a deep breath as I enjoyed the sudden rush of hormones through my veins.

I also had the quick thought that I wasn't the only woman in the bar. There were several others here too, so I had to be careful not to piss any of them off with their men, because I was in no mood to get into a cat fight, nor was I dressed for one! But none of these women were the fussy prude types. They all were showing their cleavage, or legs too, in their cut down T-shirts, or Daisy Duke shorts, a couple of them in skirts just as short as mine, so I figured as long as I didn't accidentally interact with one of their men, they weren't going to care what I did with any of the others.

When the dance was over, I made sure to let Mark kiss me longer, than the quicker kiss I had shared with Snoopy, at the end of our dance.

Then we went back to the bar. Mark and I shared small talk, and had a few more drinks over the next hour, or so, and then suddenly, Snoopy was standing next to me again, asking me for a dance, while Mark was sitting right there! Almost absentmindedly, I was really high on the booze by now and wasn't thinking very fast, I said yes, and started down off my bar stool.

Then as my feet hit the floor, I stopped and turned back towards Mark, saying, "You don't mind, do you," as Snoopy was tugging me by my hand towards the dance floor?

I didn't wait for his answer, I just went with Snoopy to the dance floor where we embraced again for this slow dance. This time, I put both of my arms over his shoulders and wrapped him tight in my arms, as he slid one arm around my waist, putting one hand into the small of my back like he had before, and the other around my waist, with that hand on my ass cheek, but on my skirt.

As we started dancing, he whispered into my ear, "So, this guy is just your 'friend', but I've seen you kissing him pretty passionately tonight, and letting him feel you up under your skirt, and I've noticed that you wear a lot of rings on your hands, but at least one set of those, look like wedding rings to me. So, is this guy your husband, or what?"

At first, I was a little embarrassed that he had noticed Mark feeling me under my skirt, as we were sitting at the bar. But then a sudden sexual rush swept through me again, from that exhibitionist streak that I have in me, that makes me sexually stimulated from people watching me in sexual ways and sexual situations.

I giggled a little bit and said, "No! He's NOT my husband."

"Well, I don't mean to be too nosy here, but what is he to you? He looks like a yuppie biker to me, and I'm wondering what you're doing with him?"

The question nearly made me angry, at first, then I realized that this was just a natural curiosity that anyone would have, seeing us together, and so I thought about it for a few seconds to try to formulate some sort of a reasonable answer. And as I was thinking about it, we turned on the dance floor and I caught a glimpse of Mark watching us dance again, and I saw him 'adjusting himself', even though he had an emotionally pained look on his face.

Then I answered Snoopy's question, "I am married, and my husband and I have an understanding relationship," I didn't go into any more details than that, "and this guy is just a friend."

I must have given Snoopy enough of an answer that he felt that he didn't have to worry about pissing Mark off, because when I was done with my short, non-detailed answer, he planted his mouth on mine and jammed his tongue into my mouth as he slid one of his hands onto my bare ass through that slit in the back of my skirt.

This sudden invasion of my mouth, and his presumptive grab of my ass, startled me, at first, but almost immediately, my body overtook my mind, and I felt myself enjoying the sexual advances of this cute biker. My breathing quickened, I felt my nipples harden completely and rub against his chest, and I felt the heat rising in my crotch as my pussy got noticeably wetter. Without thought, my hands on the back of his head, pulled him tighter to me, and I kissed him back, slipping my tongue into his mouth in a passionate French kiss!

As the song ended, we were just then coming up for air, and I noticed that Snoopy had moved us on the dance floor, over near the back door of the bar, that led out onto the patio. He grabbed me tightly by my hand and started to lead me the few steps to that door. Not realizing what he was doing, I willingly followed him on the first couple of steps, but then I stopped and started to pull back from him, when I realized that he was trying to take me out that door onto the patio. I shot a quick glance over at Mark and he must have realized I was in trouble, because I saw him quickly hop off his bar stool and start in my direction. I expected him to reach me, and help get me away from Snoopy, before he could get me out that door.

But Snoopy's friends were closer than Mark was, and suddenly the three of them had me surrounded. They shoved me out the door, as Snoopy pulled me through it, out onto the patio.

This all happened in an instant, much quicker than it takes to tell about it, and in a flash, I found myself out on the patio, with Snoopy embracing me tightly again, and with his mouth on mine, trying to kiss me. I struggled with him, trying to push myself back, out of his arms, and not let him get his tongue into my mouth. I was then aware of the sounds of struggle behind me, as I heard Mark trying to get through Snoopy's three friends, and I heard the bar door slam shut, the music from inside was now quite muffled.

Snoopy got one of his hands in between us and started rubbing my pussy, even getting a couple of his fingers into my cunt, where he started to roughly finger fuck me, as we were struggling against each other up top. I could still hear Mark struggling with the others behind me, and I expected that at any moment, he was going to grab Snoopy, and free me from his grasp. But that didn't happen. Suddenly I could hear that Mark's voice and his sounds were muffled as if his mouth had been covered up and there wasn't as much noise of tussling around as there had been. Then my body began to betray me!

I could feel my cunt getting wetter and I was starting to enjoy the feelings that Snoopy's fingers were bringing to my pussy. I could feel the sexual hormones rushing through out my body. I wanted to surrender to those feelings, and enjoy the orgasm that I knew could come quickly, if I only let myself do it. I began to relax, and I opened my mouth, letting this cute biker, who was forcefully violating me, slide his tongue into my mouth. I began to respond positively to his previously unwanted advances, and I started kissing him back.

I knew that I shouldn't be doing this, but then I thought to myself, that if it wasn't for Mark being there, I would go ahead and let myself enjoy this man's moves on me and enjoy the sex that I knew we were about to have! I also knew, that had I been here with my husband, instead of Mark, my husband would have introduced himself to Snoopy, and willingly offered to share me with him. My husband wouldn't have had the hurt, emotional feelings that Mark was having. So, I don't know if I made a conscious decision to give into Snoopy, or if my body just overrode my mind, but I let myself go and started enjoying what he was doing to me!

We broke off the kiss and Snoopy started kissing the side of my neck as he continued roughly finger fucking my cunt, shoving his fingers up into me so hard, that on each upward thrust, he was lifting me up onto my tippy toes. The heat was rising in my crotch and it didn't take but a minute for me to reach that precipice and go over the edge into a wonderfully explosive orgasm!

I began to moan loudly and pant as it came on me, screaming out, "Oh God! Oh God! Ooooohhhh that feels soooo fucking gooood you're going to make me cuuuummmmm," and I began to convulse through the throes of a very nice orgasm!

I felt my belly tighten and the spasms wave through my abdomen as my cunt squeezed on Snoopy's fingers. I felt that familiar flood of hot juices secrete from the walls of my cunt, and sweep down my channel to leak out of my pussy all over Snoopy's hand and fingers, and the insides of my legs.

I moaned loudly through my climax, cooed as it subsided, and I held tightly onto Snoopy to keep my balance as my knees weakened and my legs shook. We connected again in another passionate kiss. While we were kissing, and my climax washed away, I realized I couldn't hear Mark, or anything behind me now, so when we broke off the kiss and Snoopy pulled his soaking wet hand and fingers out of my crotch, I turned around to see what had happened to Mark.

DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,300 Followers