Cuckolding in the Biker Bar!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,302 Followers

"So you watched as Snoopy made me cum, time after time, and oh, were they good orgasms! Did you see me when I sucked that other guy off and made him cum in my throat while Snoopy was fucking me? Did you know when that guy shot his wad down my throat? Could you tell when he did that?"

Mark still had his eyes closed and he just nodded his head up and down indicating that, yes, he knew when that guy shot his load into the back of my throat. I felt Mark's cock throbbing hard inside me.

"Then you saw me getting fucked by the other bikers, one after another. As soon as one got done, another would take his place and shove his hard cock up my cunt. And somewhere, along the way, you popped your nut and squirted your own cum up on your shirt and belly," I traced the dried line of cum on his shirt with my fingertip, "did that feel good for you? To cum without any physical stimulation at all, without anyone stroking your cock for you, to just bust your nut and squirt it all over yourself?"

Mark moaned and opened his eyes wide in a look of panic. I felt his cock starting to swell inside me, I think he felt like he was going to cum and he was panicked that he was going to break the rules and that I would leave him there.

I reached down and squeezed the base of his cock hard, with my fingers and scolded him, "You better not cum! Not yet!"

He took a couple of deep breaths and let them out slowly and I think my pinch at the base of his shaft plus his own struggle to control it, got him passed that point of no return without going over.

Then I laid out the best part, "I watched you, Mark, as these bikers were having their way with me, your cock was hard the whole time! You shot your wad all over yourself. You actually enjoyed watching me being used, didn't you? At first, you didn't know if I was really being forced against my will, or not, but you didn't fight them as hard as you could have and you LET THEM tie you up, because you wanted to see me getting used! Isn't that the truth?"

Mark was breathing very very fast now, and I could feel his cock throbbing with every beat of his racing heart beat! I leaned close to his face, told him to open his eyes, and look at me.

Once we were eyeball to eyeball, I told him, "Mark, if the truth is, that you WANTED to see me getting used and gang banged by these bikers tonight and that you were turned on by the whole scene, even the humiliation part of yourself earlier tonight, and especially this cuckold training session since they have walked away and left us alone, and if you want to again, someday, be my cuckold to embarrass and humiliate, while other real men fuck me, if that's the TRUTH, then you have my permission to cum in my cunt...NOW!"

Mark almost immediately exploded inside me! He threw his head back, screaming a loud moan and groan as he blasted several strong, hard, blasts inside me. I felt every throb of his cock as he shot every squirt up inside me! As his orgasm subsided, Mark's whole body fell limp in the chair and his head hung back with his eyes closed, mouth wide open. I was scared for a minute that he had passed out and I was worried if he was OK. I jumped up off his lap, letting his softening cock fall out of me and I felt a huge amount of fluids squirt out of my pussy all over his lap as I jumped up so quickly.

I grabbed those handcuff keys, ran around behind him and unlocked them, letting Marks hands and arms fall freely to his side.

Then I walked around in front of him again and grabbed his head in both of my hands, picking it up and gently patting his face, I said, "Mark! Mark! Are you awake? Are you OK?"

He opened his eyes and looked at me, then he reached up and grabbed both of my arms, pulling me down on his lap, he planted his mouth on mine and gave me a long, passionate, tongue swapping kiss that lasted for several minutes.

When he finally broke it off, Mark said, "Am I OK? My God Brandie, I have NEVER, in my life, had an orgasm more intense than that one! That orgasm nearly made me pass out! When I blew that load, I felt like my whole body was cumming through my cock! It's still pleasantly throbbing and aching from the intensity of that blast!

He asked me, "How did you do that to me?"

I shook my head back and forth and smiled as I told him, "I don't know, Mark! I'm not a dominatrix, I've never even had any interest in cuckolding a man. I certainly don't treat my husband that way, and now that it's over, I feel a little embarrassed that I treated you that way. I'm sorry. I really don't see you as some sort of weakling, less than a real man, for God's sake, you made love to me at your house better than almost every other man I've ever known, except for my husband. I'm just drunk, I was horny, and once it started rolling, it just felt to me like that was what you were wanting!"

I was sitting across Mark's lap with my skirt still up around my waist, so my bare ass was sitting on his soft, slimy cock, and all the cum juices that I had secreted into his lap. I stood up, pulled my leather skirt down over my ass and straightened my camisole out. I felt the slimy substances on my ass being smeared onto the lining inside my skirt in the back and I could still feel my very wet, and gooey crotch, with juices oozing down the insides of both my thighs.

Mark stood up, on his first attempt to stand up, he fell back down into his chair. I jumped to grab him and asked him if he was OK. He laughed and said he was, he was just still a little unsteady after being bound in that chair and to that pole for nearly two hours and after that super intense orgasm, which he repeated, was the most intense orgasm of his entire life!

When he successfully stood up, he pulled his pants up, tucked his cum stained shirt into his waistband, and straightened his clothes out.

He looked at his watch and for the first time, either one of us had been aware of the time in more than a couple of hours, we realized that it was after 1:00 am!

I left the handcuffs laying on the picnic table and we went back into the bar, through that door that we had come out, a couple of hours earlier. The bar was nearly empty with only a few bikers still hanging in the place, none of them, were any of the ones, who had fucked me outside on the patio.

The barmaid reached under the bar and handed me my purse, which had been left on the bar when I was escorted out the back door a couple of hours ago, and Mark had left it when he came after me, not expecting to be gone that long. I had forgotten all about it. I thanked her for looking after it for me. Mark pulled his wallet out and gave her two, crisp, $100 bills as a tip for her service all night, and for looking after my purse for me. She politely tried to refuse such a generous tip but Mark made her keep it. She didn't protest too hard.

Then Mark and I went outside, so he could take me home on his bike.

As we were putting our helmets on, Mark asked me, "If I had cum too soon, would you have REALLY left me tied up there for someone else to find?"

I smiled a wicked smile and said, "Yes, I would have. And you need to remember that. Because the next time we're playing cuckold games, I WILL, do EXACTLY, what I say I'll do, to you!"

I didn't really mean that, but for future games, I needed him to believe it, or at least, not be sure if I would, or not.

On the ride home, the air was considerably cooler than it had been when we came out here earlier in the evening, and I realized that I should have been prepared for that and brought a light jacket. But I wasn't expecting to go out on a bike tonight, I expected to be in Mark's car, so I had forgotten a jacket when I grabbed my helmet. I could feel the cool night air, blowing up under my skirt, onto my wet, sloppy pussy, and insides of my thighs. I even caught a whiff of my well used cunt every once in awhile when the wind blew just right.

When Mark pulled into my driveway, I hopped off the bike, gave him a quick kiss good bye, and told him to be careful going home. He turned around and disappeared down the driveway and the road.

When I stepped into the house, my husband was already home. He said that he was going to ask me if I had fun, but that he could tell from my appearance that I had. He said he could see the dried cum on the top of my foot and shoe, and see some of it on my skirt and the inside of my thighs.

Then he embraced me tightly in a passionate kiss and when we broke it off, he said, "You know, you smell like a well used slut!"

We both broke up laughing as he pulled my skirt up, and bent me over the kitchen counter to slide his hard cock into me from behind!

As he started fucking me, I told him, "Oh, you have no idea! Wait til you hear all the details about this story!"

DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,302 Followers