Cuckolding in the Biker Bar!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,303 Followers

Snoopy's buddies had gotten a gag on Mark's mouth and handcuffed him to a support pole of the patio roof, so that he couldn't do anything but stand there and watch me being violated, then giving in, to Snoopy. Snoopy's three friends were sitting on nearby picnic tables, drinking beer and watching Snoopy getting me off. I felt so bad for Mark, I turned back to Snoopy and pleaded with him to let Mark loose.

Snoopy said, "No, he doesn't seem like the sharing kind of guy. And you and I aren't finished yet," then he pulled me back to him, smashing his mouth back on mine and rubbing his hands up and down my body, stopping to play with, squeeze, rub, and pinch my nipples through the thin material of my camisole top.

His hands were driving me crazy! My husband had always said that he felt like I had a secret nerve running between my nipples and my clit, because it often doesn't take much of that sort of action to make me cum. Sometimes a nipple twist is all the trigger I need to trip me into an orgasm.

My body was once again in control of me as my sexual urges started to quickly rise again. I forgot about Mark's predicament, and started having sex with Snoopy, not caring that his three buddies were watching, in fact, knowing that they were, probably heightened my sexual intensity somewhat.

As we were kissing, Snoopy ran both his hands up under my camisole and exposed my breasts to his eagerly watching friends, as he played with my rock hard little nipples and massaged my tits, making me moan with pleasure.

He pushed me back a step, or two, until my butt hit the end of a picnic table, then he gently pushed me back onto it, until I was laying down on it. Then Snoopy pulled my leather skirt up around my waist, exposing my cleanly shaved, bare pussy. Two of his friends stepped over on either side of Snoopy and each one grabbed one of my legs, holding them up and wide open as Snoopy leaned down and started licking my already soaking wet pussy. As his mouth and tongue made contact with my pussy lips, I moaned with pleasure and arched my back, as an instant flash of sexual delight rushed through me!

By now, I had completely forgotten that this whole thing had started against my will, and I was now so turned on by the sexual kinkiness of the whole situation, that I was an active, willing player in it and enjoying every minute of it!

As Snoopy began eating me towards another orgasm, I turned my head to look over at Mark and he was now sitting in a chair, still handcuffed behind himself to the pole. Someone had pulled his pants down to his ankles, and he sat there with his rock hard cock standing straight up in his lap, bouncing, as it throbbed with his heart beat.

I thought to myself, "This guy had his feelings all hurt by my initial attempts to be nice to Snoopy, and he didn't want me humiliating him in front of these bikers, but now, here he is, being forced to watch Snoopy having his way with me, and Mark's cock is rock hard while he's watching! What the fuck?"

So, I made the mental decision, right there, that I wasn't going to be concerned any more about 'poor Mark', and I was just going to enjoy myself!

That allowed me to turn my attention back to what Snoopy's mouth and tongue were doing to my snatch! He was quickly building me to another orgasm and when I felt it coming on, I knew it was going to be a big one!

I literally screamed as this one hit me and I pressed my legs down so hard, that I wondered how those two guys had the strength to hold them up. I lifted my ass up off the table, arched my back and moaned through my orgasm and climax as I felt a new flood of wetness coat my bald pussy and everything between my legs in my crotch. As I relaxed, back down onto the table, I looked over at Mark and I could see that he had obvious pre-cum leaking out of the tip of his cock and running down the sides of his shaft. I wondered if the look of distress on his face was now so much about being restrained and having to watch me, or was it more about the fact that he was so rock hard and wanting to cum, but he couldn't do anything about it?

As I relaxed, I heard one of the two guys holding my legs say, "Damn, Snoopy, you really got that slut off!"

Then he said, "Well if ya liked that, watch this."

I heard his belt buckle clinking as he undid his pants, and then I felt the bulbous head of his cock pressing against my soaked, bare pussy lips. There was the slightest of resistance as his cock head parted my labia, and he easily slid the rest of the way into my cunt. When he was buried as deep as he could get, with his belly pressed against me, he slipped both his arms under my legs, the guys let go of them, and he put them up over his shoulders. In that position, he pushed just a little harder, and I swear I felt his cock head go another couple of inches deeper into me! It made me gasp, and then moan with pleasure, as I enjoyed the feeling of having this cute biker's cock shoved into me on this picnic table, in front of three of his friends, and Mark, being forced to watch.

Then Snoopy started pulling himself out, and shoving back into me, in a slow, rhythmic, fucking motion for several minutes. It felt so damn good and I was so turned on by this whole situation that I was now a complete slut! I reached out to one of the guys, who had been holding my legs and grabbed his belt buckle, pulling him toward me. He instantly knew what I wanted and he looked at Snoopy, obviously wanting to get his permission first.

I heard Snoopy say, "Go ahead, give the slut what she wants."

So the guy quickly undid his pants and let his hard cock flop out into his hand, then he got up onto the picnic table bench, and fed his hard cock into my waiting and willing mouth. Then while Snoopy kept fucking my pussy, this guy started thrusting his hips back and forth, while he held onto the back of my head with a fistful of my blond hair, (Oh, how I love it when a man does that while I'm sucking his cock!), and he started fucking my mouth.

I became so engrossed in trying to give this guy a good blow job, that I momentarily forgot about the feelings the cock in my cunt was bringing to my body. It didn't take me long and I had the biker in my mouth blowing his load into the back of my throat!

As he was moaning his way through his orgasm, I began to concentrate on what Snoopy was doing to my cunt again, and it didn't take me long to convulse into another good orgasm.

When I was done, Snoopy picked up the pace then, and really started pounding me, hard! He was making my whole body shake on the table and my tits were bouncing back and forth. Two guys, I'm not sure which two, got on either side of me and started sucking on my tits as Snoopy pounded my pussy. Damn, that brought me quickly back to another small orgasm and I screeched as I started to cum!

That was all Snoopy could take and as my cunt was squeezing his cock with the spasms of my orgasm, he shoved hard into me, held himself there, and dumped the contents of his balls deep inside my belly!

When we were both done, I relaxed and turned my head again, to look over at Mark. It looked to me like, at some point during my fuck with Snoopy, Mark had busted his nut, without any physical stimulation to his cock, whatsoever, because he had a stream of cum that had shot up onto his shirt and was drying on it. He also had another shot on his lower belly and cum dripping down the sides of his cock. He wasn't as hard as he had been, but he wasn't all the way soft, either.

As soon as Snoopy pulled his softening cock out of me, allowing globs of our mixed cum to slide out of me and run down my crack onto the table beneath me, one of his buddies replaced him. I felt this guy step between my legs, pick them up and put them over his shoulders, then slide his already hard cock into me with ease, because I was already so greased up and full of Snoopy's cum load. This guy didn't take long, maybe five, ten minutes, before he dumped his load into me too. I enjoyed his fuck, it felt good, and made me get aroused, but I didn't even get close to an orgasm.

When he was done, I heard another guy say, "I want my turn with this slut's cunt."

Snoopy told him to go ahead, adding, "I guarantee you it's good pussy!"

The guy stepped over to the table where I was, and instead of doing me the same way the other two had, he pulled me off the table, had me turn around, and bend over the table, so he could take me from behind. Once I was in position, he grabbed my hips on both sides and slipped his hard cock into my sloppy pussy.

As he was sliding into me, I turned my head to look over at Mark and his cock was again at full hardness. This time, as this biker was fucking me, I kept looking right at Mark. I wanted him to see the expressions of sexual ecstasy on my face as I, ENJOYED, getting fucked by this third biker!

I was standing there, bent over the picnic table, holding on to each side of the table top, while this guy was banging me from behind. When I stood up to change position, I had pulled my camisole top down, over my tits, but in this position, it was hanging down, loosely, and my tits were swinging back and forth under me with the rhythm of this guy as he fucked me. One of Snoopy's friends came over and sat on the table bench so that he could reach under me and play with my tits while his buddy was fucking me. That sent me into sexual overdrive and I quickly had another orgasm!

I cried out, "Oh fuck! You're gonna make me cum! Push! Push hard into me and hold it there!"

The guy did as I asked, and I could feel my cunt squeezing hard on his cock as he stood there with it pushed as deep inside me as he could get it. When I was done with my orgasm, he resumed his fucking with a new vigor and started slamming into me harder than he had been.

I asked the guy playing with my tits, "You want me to suck your cock?"

He laughed and said, "You already did, once, but yeah, I'll gladly do it again!"

He quickly stood up, dropped his pants, and leaned forward over the edge of the table so that I could suck him into my mouth. He also grabbed me by the back of my head again getting a handful of my hair as he fucked my mouth, and I sucked on him at the same time.

A few minutes later, his buddy unloaded into my cunt, I could feel him spurting inside of me, and that sensation gave me another small orgasm with him, I moaned through it without taking the other guy's cock out of my mouth.

When that guy was done, he pulled out, I pulled my mouth off the cock I was blowing and asked him, "You want to fuck me? You haven't done that yet, have you?"

He laughed again, and said, "No, I haven't fucked you yet, but yes, I would love to!"

So he went down to the end of the table, behind me, and slipped his hard cock in, where three other bikers had already unloaded their balls into me!

As he slid into me, I looked at Mark again, and his cock was still rock hard, and leaking cum again.

This last biker didn't last but just a few minutes before he added his load to those his buddies had already deposited inside me.

When he pulled out, Snoopy was beside me again and he spoke to me softly, so that no one else could hear, "Brandie, I'm sorry for the rough way that started, I hope you aren't pissed off at me. If you had put up more of a fight, I wouldn't have forced the issue, I wouldn't have hurt you, I promise. But you pretty quickly showed that you were going to like it, so I just went with it. I hope you're not mad at me."

I was standing straight up now with Snoopy holding my arms and speaking almost at a whisper into my ear. I could see his three buddies over his shoulder and one of them stepped behind Mark with the keys to the handcuffs and was about to let him loose.

I quickly told Snoopy that I was OK with it and that once things got going it was fun, then I stepped around him and told the guy behind Mark, "Don't unlock him yet. Leave me the keys and leave us alone."

The guy with the keys threw them onto another table and patted Mark on the shoulder, with a wicked grin, and not knowing what I had in mind, he told Mark, "Enjoy!"

Then they all laughed as they went back into the bar.

Once they were gone, I walked the few steps over towards Mark and I could feel the copious amounts of cum I had pumped into me during the last hour, or so, dripping out of me and running down the inside of my thighs. Some of it dripped onto the floor, I felt one glob hit the top of my bare foot and shoe.

I stood in front of Mark, leaned down and took the gag off of him. As soon as I did, he started exercising his jaw and wiggling his head around, I'm sure it felt good to get that tight gag off his mouth.

Then I stood back up and straddled his lap with his rock hard cock still standing straight up. I reached down and pulled my skirt up so he could see my slicked up crotch, and lower belly. I'm sure that he could smell my sloppy pussy, I could, and I strained to make sure that some of the cum, still up inside me, dripped out onto Mark's cock and lap.

I asked him, "Is this what you wanted to see tonight? Did you want to see me get gang banged by a bunch of strange bikers having their way with me while they treated you like a hapless, helpless, boyfriend, who was powerless to stop them?"

"Yes," he said, "now get those keys and let me loose please!"

I smiled a wicked smile and shook my head, "Not yet!"

"Brandie, PLEASE," he pleaded, "my wrists hurt!"

I said, "No. Not yet."

Then I lowered myself down, so that just the head of Mark's cock slipped between my pussy lips. He tried to hump his hips upward to shove more of his cock into me, but I raised back up, pulling my pussy completely off of him.

He begged me, "Please, Brandie, don't tease me! Unlock my handcuffs and let me make love to you!"

"No," I said again, "you be a good boy, do exactly what I say, and then I'll let you loose."

Mark looked confused, pained, and emotionally upset, but his throbbing cock, like it had for the last hour, gave him away and told how sexually stimulating and exciting he thought this all was.

Again, I squatted just enough to put the head of his cock inside my soaking wet slit, then I leaned forward, put my hands on his shoulders and kissed him, pushing my tongue into his mouth. He gladly reciprocated, and we shared a passionate kiss for a couple of minutes, while I stood there, allowing him to only have the head of his cock inside me. A couple of times, he tried to lift his hips again, but I raised up and denied him the pleasure he was seeking!

Then I stood up again, and pulled myself up off his dick head. I held my skirt up with one hand, grabbed the back of Mark's head with my other, and I pushed my hips forward to shove my pussy against his mouth.

I told him, "You see how my sloppy pussy smells after I've been fucked by four men? After four different men have dumped their loads inside my cunt? You see how sloppy I am, how stinky it is? Lick me, Mark! Lick my stinky, sloppy pussy!"

I ground my crotch against his face as he attempted to lick my slit and eat my pussy. But I was drunk, and not too coordinated, plus I was playing out some sort of a "punish the cuckold" game that was just playing out in my mind. I hadn't planned this, had never done anything like this before, so I wasn't too steady, and I wasn't helping him lick me very good.

I heard him mumble, "Stand still Brandie. I want to lick your pussy and suck your cunt clean for you."

Oh shit! That started my sexual motor running, and I leaned back a little further and tried standing a little more still, so that Mark could lick and eat my slit. He hit my swollen, sensitive clit a few times with his tongue and that was like sending electric shock waves through me, only much more enjoyable!

Each time he did it, I gasped, or squealed and wiggled, and he lost it, so that he couldn't keep licking it long enough to make me cum. I jammed my crotch harder into his face and held myself as steady as I could so that Mark could lick me and nibble at my clit as best he could, giving me those little shock waves, over and over, closer and closer together, until he finally tripped my trigger and sent me into a screaming orgasm that caused me to grab him behind his head with both of my hands and nearly smoother him in my pussy as I came hard and enjoyed every spasm!

After my climax had washed through me and away, I stepped back from Mark and he pleaded with me again to release him. Again I denied him his freedom.

I squatted over his lap again, and put just the head of his cock into my pussy again, and then stood there, with my hands on his shoulders and I told him to be as still as possible. I too, tried to remain frozen in place, without moving. As we both sat there, frozen, I could feel his cock head twitching inside me, with every beat of Mark's pulse.

Then I said to him, "So, this is the game you wanted to play tonight. You wanted to see me teasing these bikers and leading them on, letting them think that they might get some of my pussy, but then leave them high and dry at the end of the night, when you and I left together. Or did you really want to see them gang banging me?"

I saw Mark's Adam's apple jump up and down as he swallowed hard, and I felt his cock give a huge twitch between my pussy lips.

I continued, "But, things went a little further than you expected, when I got a little carried away and started enticing that biker guy, Snoopy. He was sooooo damn cute, and I wanted fuck him from the moment he first stepped up beside us at the bar."

I felt another huge tremble from Mark's cock that was barely inside my pussy.

Mark started to speak, "Please Brandie, undo these handcuffs."

I hushed him, and told him to be quite. That if he spoke again, I would leave him there, not undo him and someone else would find him. I asked him how embarrassing that would be? I told him that he had to be silent and not speak.

Then I slid down a little farther on Mark's cock, so that about half of it was up inside my cunt.

I began my narrative again, "And you felt embarrassed, and humiliated when I started to accommodate the biker with his advances. Poor little Mark, I wasn't paying him any attention, but I seemed to be turned on by the biker."

Mark groaned and I felt his whole cock swell and twitch. I quickly pulled up so that only the tip of his dick head was still between my pussy lips.

"Don't you dare cum yet, my little cuckold! You'll cum when I tell you, you can cum, and not a minute sooner, or I swear, I'll leave you here for someone else to rescue," I scolded him!

He nodded his head up and down that he understood, and I thought it was good that he hadn't tried to speak, he was learning!

"Then when the bikers brought me out here on the patio and you followed, you saw me struggling to get away from Snoopy," I slid my pussy back down, about halfway on Mark's shaft, "you thought I was struggling to get away from him, but the truth was, that I was really enjoying being manhandled and I knew that he was going to fuck me, in fact, I WANTED HIM to fuck me!"

Mark groaned and his cock twitched again inside me, but I think he was trying to control himself and abide by my rules.

"Did you see me when he laid me down on that table and slid his hard cock all the way up into my cunt? Did you see how he put my legs up over his shoulders and forced himself deeper into me? Oh my God, it felt like the head of his cock was all the way up in my uterus! But, of course you saw it, they had you bound and gagged so you had to watch!"

Mark closed his eyes and his breathing was very fast and heavy. His cock was twitching with every beat of his heart and it sometimes swelled like it does just before he cums, but he didn't.

I slid myself all the way down onto Mark's cock so that my ass was now resting on his thighs and his cock was buried as fully inside my cunt as I could get it. I sat very still and I cautioned him, that he couldn't cum, yet!

DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,303 Followers