All Comments on 'Cuckolding my Boyfriend with BBC'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic!

This story has it all if you love watching your girl with a black man. So deliciously kinky, so hot. I loved it from the start. This might your best one yet and they are all great! 5 stars from me. I wish I could have given more!

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 7 years ago
Hey Britt,

Thanks for the story but I think you over cooked this one. I quite like this genre but find it difficult to fathom a girl going from her first BBC to having two jammed up her arse in four pages. Still 4* but showing some restraint would have made it better.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 7 years ago
Hot Story

You cover the subject of interracial sex well in this story as you've done in other stories. Love the level of intensity you infuse into all your writing. Five!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Great story! Love your writing. You really know how to make cocks hard. Keep the stories and U.S. Cumming! Love, Your email buddy!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
Great job Brittni, hot and wet can't be beat

Omg what a great piece. You hi all of the right notes, loved the dp anal, the rimming and the closing submission of Tim. What a great wet, hot read. xoxoxoxoxo Annette

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
5*****

Can't give you anything but five stars. But you woke up some of the narrow minded (and small dicked!) and paid the price in the ratings! You are one nasty young lady! We need more like you.

federiquitofederiquitoalmost 7 years ago
Nice

Es un gran relato, el sexo interracial lo escribes muy bien, gracias por compartir la historia.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 7 years ago
Hot

Well written and totally hot. 5 Stars.

KenLukinKenLukinalmost 7 years ago
OMG Britt!!!!

Wow!! Another scorcher!! Damn girl, you can write and you sure know how to make dicks hard!!

DarkmagnetDarkmagnetalmost 7 years ago
Tim accepted being a cuckold.

Getting an erection because his sweetheart got fucked by a BBC may have turned him on, but the hurt is real. The erection is a physiological an biological thing that would and could occur based on the male stimulation and instinct for sex and breeding. Me, I liked this, it's a turn on, but I guess I'm a bit odd, I don't care for the water sports, and eating the anal creampie. I could even accidentally be OK with eating a creampie from the pussy, if I was not coerced into doing it. I find it a bit painful, hurtful, that she would be so casual about it. Hey, it's an erotic story, no problem. Like I said, men will react differently. It turned me on, but some of it was over the top. Still, 5 stars. Well done. Keep writing.

clem45clem45almost 7 years ago
Lucky boyfriend!

I wish I was the white boyfriend. Great story.

SinglephguySinglephguyalmost 7 years ago
Above the moon.

Wow another intense story my lover. Your fantasy's are on the wild side lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I hate that I love this...

... but I do, and I'm mad at myself for cuming so fucking hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Piss and clean

Tim very much liked eating creampie and getting pissed on and drinking that too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
mmm

I am not usually into humiliation but, I wanted to be Tim getting hosed down by two big blacks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Interesting

I’m a white male who has had several very beautiful Asian wives. I guess I feel i don’t feel like I deserve them. I have always wanted a Blackman to hit on them, ignoring the fact that she’s married and not quit till he nails her. Fearing a confrontation that I might lose whenever I see him flirting and working on her I stay back. Sometimes peeking as he breaks her down. I don’t understand why I’m like this but even when he is over our house and forward about wanting to fuck her I feel weak and act like I don’t notice. I am afraid if I am come home and find him fucking her against her will I might not stop him. I’m only this way with blackmen not other races. I hate myself for being this way but have always got off on it.

jc01xxxjc01xxxover 4 years ago
Amazing!

With nothing but words you paint a picture so graphic it becomes real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Real hot stuff!!!

Again I’m very impressed!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Notch another off the list of completed

Double anal? My my my. Impressive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot wish Britt would write more cuckold stories

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

Very hot Brittni. Please write more cuckold stories.

I must say that I'm not a fan of fucking my wife any more but really truly want to watch her get fucked by other men, especially BBCs. I want to certainly lick her pussy afterwards and eat their cum from her cunt and give her the pleasure that my pencil dick can't give her. I'm not a fan of piss (golden showers) but really truly love sucking Big Black Cocks and swallowing their cum. I wish my wife was watching.

As I've said before, I love reading gay or cuckold stories written by a woman. I love the female perspective.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's true that once you loose that magic and simply see her as a slut the sex gets better.

Upallnite00Upallnite0010 months ago

Wow your story is so freaking hot...I loved reading it!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hate the birth control end piss scene hot but wish they just pissed on him not waited and he should have suck them clean afterwards

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

The possibility scenario could be left out. The possibility of being pregnant is good. Why isn't Tim proposing at some point here?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com