All Comments on 'Cuckolding My Son Ch. 03'

by johnjinglez1

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Justice

Though Fucked up beyond belief, this was pure poetic justice. Can't wait for the next chapter. And I'm glad the son's balls finally dropped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Imagefap?

Isn’t there a caption gallery on imagefap with the same thing?

ManoBlueManoBlueover 6 years ago
This story is so awful.

The Sons was a creep and the Mom just went Nuclear.

KidG1000KidG1000over 6 years ago
prefer when the son is the humiliated cuck boy

he should be sucking her toes like a good cuck son

live4thebjlive4thebjover 6 years ago
Just keeps getting worse

No actual incest = borefest. *

johnjinglez1johnjinglez1over 6 years agoAuthor

To the anon asking about imagefap, I did use one of my caption galleries for inspiration to write this one.

@live4thebj I'm sorry to disappoint you but in my opinion the best part of incest is the build up to finally having sex with mom. Once you've sealed the deal, it's done. It loses it's taboo and becomes less special. Patience, my friend.

Keep an eye out for my upcoming series, I believe it will be more up your alley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

why the fuck would the son ever fuck a used up extreamly loose whore of a mother?

he'll do fine fucking a younger far better woman than this whore of a cumdumbster.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 6 years ago
Build up???

You fucked up any chance of buildup with this submission. Do you really think for a second you have any chance if buildup now? Nope! Instead start a new story and a tip do the opposite of how you did this story.

johnjinglez1johnjinglez1over 6 years agoAuthor

This was the final entry to this story.

I'll write my next story however I please, because it's MY story. If you don't like it, then don't read it.

I may continue this story considering people actually ARE enjoying it, though I had never intended on taking it passed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please write one more !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

oh wow the worthless cuck got his feefee hurt. whats wrong? not liking your 3 incher since all the dicks here are what you'll never have heh.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 6 years ago
John you really are an idiot

How will we know if we like a story or not if we don't read it?

KinkyJamesKinkyJamesover 6 years ago
hot

sexy as hell, love when these cucks and worthless women get pissy lol hope the degradation gets deeper in the next installment :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is hot!

good story...keep going.

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Sick

This is the most disrespectful and disgusting story I have read on this site!!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love.

calibammacalibammaover 6 years ago
Good for her

Good for that mean bitch for treating her son like that..now this was written mor in my style...payback

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderabout 6 years ago
Bravo

Perfect ending. Not fucking her. Jerking off to her being fucked like a dirty worthless whore, the perfect revenge to a son turned into a cuckold for his bitch slut incestuous Mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
cum dump shit

crappiest story ever written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What the hell

This isn't even incest, why the hell is it here? It should be in interracial where all the other wimp cuck shit is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid

The author doesn't even know what "cuckolding" means.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

Great story needs another entry.

meucimeucialmost 6 years ago
she gets exactly what she deserved

the best part is when he told her that he sold her sick ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Final Review

I have spent the last little bit reading all your stuff. You have some good stuff but it's stuff like this I can't support. If I remembered my account info, I'd sign in so you had a name for this review. But you gotta pick bro. You jumping between how these story taboos would work if they were equally shown to us. But so far all of your cuck/dom stuff comes across as not making sense and honestly, aside from the protag name you use for all stories and the body type of the women, it doesn't even feel like the same author. Your neglected mother/loving son stories seem a lot more developed to me.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 6 years ago
I am a sissy

who desires to be a woman and would want to be just like her.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
So Fucked Up.

Mom decides she wanted to degrade and humiliate her own Son because it gave her a power high,but by literally torturing her son,she turned him into a ruthless fucking SOB.

But what Mom wanted was to push him so far he would fuck his mother without question,but her son surprised her and told her he would never fuck her for the whore she was,which is pretty sweet justice if you ask me.Oh and when she found out she was nothing but a hooker and her son pimped her skanky ass out,I think part of her died knowing her son seen her for who she really is a bottom feeding cum-sucking leech.

And I am sure with time after Son has made enough money off his Moms ass he will leave her to live his own life free of his Mothers worn-out ass.It just goes to show she started out wanting her Son's cock but in the end she didn't get to have it.So let the bitch die knowing her Son utterly despises her and go to the grave for her actions,and let her burn in the pits of hell for eternity where she belongs.

FseriesFseriesabout 2 years ago

And the crap story continues.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Chapter 3 was way too far I get finally snapping but not like that you took a decent story and completely killed it I'm scared to even read the last installment cause of this crap ass chapter

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well this was pretty fucked up. I don't understand her thought process at all. Seems like it was all just an excuse to write a story where some woman is absolutely degraded and used up to the max and of course she happens to enjoy it because why not? Pretty lame stuff to be honest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous