Cuckolding My Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew wrapped one arm around my head and slid two fingers in my mouth and began pulling on my cheek like a fish hook; with his cock in his other hand he stood me to my feet and whispered in my ear, "Spread that ass again for me mommy.." He pulled harder on my cheek. "You know what's about to go in your ass? It's your favorite. Big. Black. Cock."

I let out a muffled scream, with my son's fingers still in my mouth, "Matthew stop this! I don't want this anymore. I'll stop teasing you; I'll stop fucking around in front of you!" But it wasn't enough, my son was committed. I felt the tip of the thicker black cock enter my ass, oh my god. This was the biggest cock I'd ever had in my ass. He shoved it in hard and deep, I fell forward onto the couch. One of the white cocks was laying there, dick in hand ready for his turn. The black man lifted me up from behind, never removing his cock from my ass and sat my cunt down on the white cock. They filled up both of my holes while my son stood idly by, stroking his dick. I was powerless.

The other black man placed his hand under my chin and raised my head, "Look at me, you fucking whore. No one gives a shit about you, not even your own son." My mouth fell wide open. "So stop crying and suck this fuckin black dick." I knew exactly how my son must have felt all those times I forced him to watch me fuck, suck, and fuck myself. I truly did love being in control, having power over my son.. But I think I'm starting to enjoy him being in control more. They freed my hands, finally and turned me around to where I was sitting on a cock reverse cowgirl.

My son grabbed one of my legs and pulled it back as far as he could, splitting my cunt wide open. "Take your turns boys; I hear she's got the wettest cunt imaginable."

The cock in my ass went deep, all the way to his balls as the next man in line stepped up and shoved his cock all the way in my cunt. Their balls touched and rubbed, he slapped me in the face, hard. My eyes swelled up with tears, "Call me daddy, bitch. And tell me that you love me."

I looked to my son for approval, "Go ahead mom. Tell the man you love him."

I looked back to the man and softly spoke, "I.. I.. Love you, daddy."

"God damn, do I love a whore that does what she's told." He said, as he continued to slam his thick cock in and out of my pussy, bouncing off the other man's balls. "But what I really love, is a whore that knows how to keep her mouth shut." He added, slamming his balled up hand into my mouth, shoving his fingers down my throat as far as he could. This sent me into a euphoric state I'd never felt before, from head to toe my body was tingling with pleasure. This was an all-time high for me, sexually. The white cock ejected as he stepped back and the black man with the 12 inch cock stepped up to the plate. He penetrated deeply, while taking his time. Slowly allowing me to feel every inch of his cock, I could feel his long cock rubbing up against the cock in my asshole.

My son leaned in and whispered so only I could hear, "I love you, mommy." He kissed me on the forehead and winked, slowly stepping away stroking his cock. My body began to twitch uncontrollably, I almost burst into tears. The black man wrapped his hands around my throat and continued pounding away, my pussy burst and exploded into an orgasm forcing the black dick out of me as I squirted all of my cunt juice out onto it and the cock below me. I am a whore. I am my son's whore. I will do anything he says.

Before I could even finish cumming, my son grabbed me by the back of the head and threw me into the floor again. "Ass up, just the way you like it." I was a heaping pile of human garbage. My body was weak, my legs and arms trembled but I must do as my son says. Matthew placed his foot on the back of my head and pressed down; he leaned over and grabbed my ass, spreading it wide, while guiding the next cock into it. This is everything I lived for; from this day forward I will do anything to please my son.

The long black cock entered my ass, Matthew pulled my head up with his hands wrapped around my chin; he opened my mouth wide and held it there, waiting for the next cock to enter me. I tried my hardest to hold back a smile; I couldn't let my son know that he had finally broken me. The thick black cock began to stretch my mouth and jaw wide open, Matthew placed two fingers inside each side of my mouth and began pulling my cheeks apart. The black man removed his cock while my son taunted me, "SMILE! Mom, don't you just love being a fucking whore? I love watching you submit to a gang of cocks." He said, while continuing to pull my cheeks; forcing a smile.

The long black cock was fucking me furiously from behind, my ass being smashed up against his hips with every thrust forcing me to go deeper and deeper on the thick black cock with my mouth, while my son held my head steady. Matthew was certainly enjoying himself but why didn't he want to fuck me? That's when it hit me; all I've wanted from the very beginning was my sons cock. Now look at me, I'm trash. I'm a whore. I'm used up, I'm basically a condom. I am a cum dumpster. I stood and walked over to the couch where one of the white cocks was still laying, I straddled him and began lowering myself onto his cock. As I felt the tip begin to enter me, I turned back to my son and mouthed the words "I love you, baby." Could I ever change my son's opinion of me or was I too far gone at this point?

The white man grabbed me by the throat with both hands and raised my pussy to where it was just above his cock. I felt two large hands grasp my ass cheeks, hard. He spread me wide open and shoved his cock deep into my cunt and fucked long and deep, it was the 12 inch black cock. He was holding on tight, I knew he was about to cum, "No! Stop. Don't cum inside me." I pleaded. I never wanted cum inside me again, unless it belonged to my son.

"Fuck that, cum inside that whore." My son cheered on the black cock. Perhaps it was too late. The thick cock was lodged all the way inside my cunt and I felt it begin to ejaculate, he left three huge strings of cum deep inside me.

The next white cock rolled me onto my back and pushed my legs behind my head, holding them with his hands placed behind my knees. I couldn't do anything. I was too weak to fight. This was the worst; all I wanted was my son and here I am being ripped apart by strangers. The next white cock chose to shoot his load all over my face before the first white cock was even done filling me up. With his hand on my throat, he demanded I open my mouth. At least it was almost over; I pridefully stared in his eyes as he began to cum, his cum filled my mouth and began to over flow. I swallowed it all back and licked the corners of my mouth to make sure I didn't miss a drop.

Last but not least, the thick black cock. He stood me up and threw me against the wall, with only spit and cum for lube he shoved his cock into my ass and pumped hard. My head banged up against the wall and I began to black out and finally, with a cum covered face I felt his load shoot deep into my asshole. After all of that, I wasn't done. I wasn't satisfied. I needed my son. The whip laid beside my feet on the ground, I slid down the wall, to my knees and picked it up.

"Please baby, you know mommy has been a bad girl. I need to be punished. I need you to teach me a lesson." I begged my son to hit me. "Mommy needs this from you; I will do anything you want. Mommy wants to please you and only you. I'm all yours now."

"Stand up." My son calmly instructed. "Face the wall and spread your ass." My face leaned into the wall; I reached back and spread my ass. My son proceeded to whip the shit out of me, hitting my ass, asshole, and pussy. These were the most painful of all but also the most pleasurable. My legs began to shake and I started to cum harder and harder with every last whip. Inevitably I broke. My arms lowered and hung in front of me, my body fell forward into the wall. I would have fallen flat on my face if it wasn't for the wall holding me in place, perfectly for my son to take me from behind.

"Matthew, just fuck me. Put your cock in your mother's pussy. I need to feel you inside me. I will literally beg you for your cock." Matthew laughed. "I'm serious, daddy. Please, sir. May I have your cock inside me? Daddy! Daddy. Please fuck me, fuck your bad girl." But to no avail.

"I told you I wouldn't fuck you mom." Matthew replied. "But if you want to get on your knees, I've got a surprise for you." With my eyes closed, I fell to my knees, mouth wide. Matthew proceeded to drop the biggest, thickest, load into my mouth. This was it. The first time I had ever tasted my sons cum. He blessed me with the sweetest load I've ever had the privilege of tasting. My pussy twitched again and I began cumming while I continued to swallow every last drop of my sons cum. I caught whatever dripped out with my hands and started shoving it into my cunt. If he wasn't going to fuck me, I was still going to feel his sweet cum inside me.

I was exhausted. I was a sweaty mess, covered in cum. But that no longer mattered. My new goal in life was to please my son by any means necessary. I had to seduce him.

12