All Comments on 'CuckQuean - Hannah, the Innocent'

by QueanLeah

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
PrecisGirlPrecisGirlabout 9 years ago

Damn, I wrote a comment on here and forgot to actually post it...damn this double button thing you need to post! I'll just do a quick recap. I liked this story, the way the wife acted was great and it seemed like the love between them was very genuine, which is something severely lacking in a lot of cuck stories. My only problem was that the husband seemed very one dimensional, but that's ok with me; it makes it easier for me to imagine my own superman in his position! Thanks for the read, it was great!

cindylynn34cindylynn34about 9 years ago

different.. you did really good..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So - a jackass for a husband

Without talking to her he just shows up with another woman? Any woman I know would have kicked his ass out and divorced him. If the situation were reversed and she had brought a man home, the BTB crowd would be screaming bloody murder about what a spineless cuckold he was. None of the main characters were worth a damn as human beings. Not a single person worth rooting for. In the end, it was just an excuse for him to cheat. No fun to read. UGH!

maninconnmaninconnabout 9 years ago
Nice twist

I liked her innocent take on things, and how you turned her husband's adventures into "lessons." Thanks!

imhaplessimhaplessabout 9 years ago
weird but great

I value originality -- this story was certainly original -- while it's hard to believe anyone could really react like Hannah-Banana, it's more realistic than James Bond or Mission Impossible; I really liked it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Reverse the story.?

Try to reverse the story.

A wife tells her husband that he should sit down and see another man teach him, how he should fuck her her...?

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Had to say....

I gave your page one the full measure of my time, but then clicked ahead to the end. For me, didn't read = didn't vote, so no worry about the "one-bomb". But wanted to say this one thing:

Cuck stories aren't very good. It doesn't matter if it was the wife getting cucked or the hubby as is typical. The disrespect and all of the rest of the crap that goes along with it just isn't very entertaining (to me as well as a large segment of this LW audience). A spouse who damages the integrity of the relationship needs to face the consequences. It doesn't matter who writes a cuck story or from which POV, what hurts that genre the most are the lack of consequences. I skimmed enough to know yours wouldn't be any different. But in fainess, I can't comment on whether you attempted to adresss the major concerns and hurdles associated, and I didn't give my self enough time to learn how you chose to present your characters. May be you DID accomplish somehing different here, but it was on page 2 or 3, and I missed it. In any case, I chimed in anyway to voice this opinion, for whatever it is worth.

Just because you reversed the roles, a cuck story is still a cuck story. The hubby is just as bad as the more typical out of control hot-wife. Betrayal is betrayal regardless of gender.

That is all I have to say about that.

But interestingly enough, I hope you DO continue on with these stories. There ARE folks who really appreciate the cuckold genre. I absolutely believe that those folks really LOVE the way you have opened up the genre, and reversed the roles. You are probably doing some real fine work, for those people.

When you are ready to tell a story about this that fairly tackles the more realistic consequences, instead of merely just celebrating degenerate fantasy, then put a hint in the title tagline of your story, and I'll give you another shot. Until then, don't take my dislike for your story as a message that your contrabutions to this site aren't valuable, or that you should quit trying to find your target audience. Personally, I'd suggest fetish, or possibly group sex....but Lord knows, you'll find enough of them around here.

Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gave it a

5 for your effort

impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
Very well written and above all very funny!!!

Very well written and above all very funny!!! maybe being a little too long, took some of the funny the story has! Her comments about the other women are the best...The comments about the first woman were the best: "Skankenstein", and other were funny...3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Satyre?

Satyre? Parody? In this case it is good for showing what boring are the cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Gave it the 1* it deserves, sorry I wasted my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Kudos for originality and thought provocation. Great reveal of gender bias!!

I did not have the visceral revulsion to this story that I would have had it been a man being the cuckold. But I should. The one feature of this story that made the cuckolding more tolerable was the lack of humiliation. And that's why the pathetic eunuchs who like cuck stories will not like your story, no humiliation. And that is what those sick fucks thrive on. So thanks for trying to keep the wife's pride and dignity intact, even if that is bullshit.

The whole plot was contrived to mask or dilute the husband being a manipulative and shallow bastard. Or you just left out the part where the husband does everything possible to get the wife to be sexually more adventurous and experimental, and, after her failing to at least try, then discusses his desire to bring in a sex surrogate. But its obvious you wanted the story to have a humorous aspect of the wife being surprised, persuaded, and then changed. I guess we can say, if it works for them, fine. At the end, there is no one left feeling injured, humiliated, disrespected, or threatened. So in that way this is quite different from most cuckold stories.

But the whole premise that the success of a marriage hinges on the quality of the sex is totally false, even cruel. Things happen that can diminish or eliminate sex from a marriage. That will not diminish a good marriage. What your story lacks is the husband demonstrating his willingness to sacrifice a measure of his lust for his wife's inhibitions. And continue to work with her to overcome them. Surprising a spouse with a substitute fuck toy is not the actions of a loving caring partner. So the eventual happiness and contentment you infer for their marriage is kind of phony and unreal. But I guess that's part of the fiction, maybe the biggest part.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 9 years ago
5*

Not my scene, but very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good read

I liked this story even if aspects of it required more effort to dismiss my disbelief. I guess the best part of it technically was your use of her beauty as the thing that allowed your protagonist not to feel threatened. Nice! This felt like it was thought through and, even though it was a very hard to believe premise, you made it work. I'm looking forward to reading your other pieces.

HamlinHamlinabout 9 years ago
Fun story

I really like the playful writing, and the way you delve into experimentation with the couple. I know you weren't really going hardcore with this one, but I'd like to see you do some more hardcore cuckquean stuff. There doesn't seem to be enough of that around, and I'd love to see your silly writing work with a darker subject.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow! I liked it....one question?....

....where did hubby find the willing girls? That seemed so unrealistic to me. I find it an interesting scenario. Wifey was so parochial, but permitted other women and agreed to make them part of their ongoing life, even to the point of considering moving Erin in permanently. Seems like there is a lot more than casual or educational going on there. I can see Erin wanting and getting a baby at some point and the family dynamic changing somewhat.....

Anyway, it's a wonderful fantasy.....if a bit far fetched. I especially liked that there was no demeaning talk or treatment between them. And yay! for no sado-maso bs to cloud up the situation. Far too many cuck/cucq stories include abusive treatment and sado-maso behavior. Rankling, for me, the whole "my wife with an alpha male" bullshit is too insulting to tolerate. Perhaps it's because I'm an alpha (but a respectful one) and I don't condone demeaning, belittling or insulting bullshit in relationships. I don't get on people who do.

So, thank you for a little bit bizarre, but loving and supportive variations.

Now, where did he find the girls?

SternTeacherSternTeacheralmost 9 years ago
Absolutely wonderful....

What a fantastic story. Not only insanely erotic, but the emotional depth and intimacy involved was beautiful. Please keep up the good work!

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
Not too bad

All I can say is that Bob had one hell of a stupid wife. What woman in her right mind would put up with the shit he was slinging to get her to let him screw all those sluts right in front of her. Oh and who the hell was Dean where did he come from and where did he go? was he the taxi driver who just took the black chick home and then disappear. And her girlfriend Marian, yeah, she was another brain dead moron, some friend she was, all she wanted was to get screwed by her friends hubby. This story was good reading but was so screwed up on so many levels.

Mariner69Mariner69over 8 years ago
Lucky Man

He's got to be the luckiest man alive! And good on you for loving enough to learn and expand your horizons.

I would most definately like to read of any new horizons crossed since this story was penned.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 8 years ago
Very humorous

I like your writing. It is light and humorous. Not to plausable but it had me captivated. If I brought home a surrogate my wife would cut my dick off and feed it to the dog. My wife took five years to try anal. Now she loves it. Big five from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I wouldn't mind ...

... reading about this Charlene situation.

tnoldguytnoldguyalmost 7 years ago
Good story

I love how you wrote Hannah as innocent and how you maintained her air of innocence through the whole story. Nice job.

4*

SilverbearSilverbearover 6 years ago
Great Story

Great to read a cuckquean story with happy ending.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Learning is good

Very fun uplifting story. I loved all the Skankzilla, Skankalina, etc. nicknames. Lots of comedy, and a very original storyline. It’s odd to have a swingling lifestyle kind of story seem almost wholesome. Very good job writing this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A little more talk

Fun story but effective communication could have avoided a lot of unnecessary extra women talk is more than enough a lot of fantasy should be just that fantasy I think a story from Erin's perception would be nice or next time have the wife introduce the girl and make the rules I felt like Bobby took advantage of her by just popping random broads in without more discussion

A detailed true story about your cousin could be a real lesson

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best line ever...Bar none!

Butt sex? That's what he wanted? What was it going to be next? Midgets? Circus clowns? Trapezes? Farm animals? What the fuck?

Thanks for the laugh! Your stories are fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! NO ANONY what comes next is

watching YOUR wife being fucked by the fleet while she sits on your face and let's the cum rub out into your mouth!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very erotic story!

I loved the constant stream of surprises! At first I thought the premise (faithful husband wanting other women as teachers) was hokey but it grew on me. And I found myself growing in response!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
excellent

Your stories are hot and sweet. Keep up the good wor

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Ew. Damn you are sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

You had me hard the whole story. The visual in my my mind of all the descriptions is amazing

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesabout 4 years ago

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story! You are a great writer and story teller. Please keep writing and sharing.

lookbob66lookbob66almost 4 years ago
Write one more

Three of your four stories are among the top ten I’ve read on Literotica, reading each twice. Write one more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fun

Not the kind of thing I usually read but a fun read.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Bad

Just as bad as the worst cuck story.in LW.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 3 years ago

Lovely story...light hearted, erotic, enjoyable. Well written too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just. Bloody. Brutal. What kind of doormat #1. Blames herself when her husband says their sex life isn't enough, and 2. Doesn't tell him to go fuck himself when he comes home with random women for him to screw to "teach her" how to please him? This Bob guy should be strung up by his nads, and his wife needs to grow a spine. This story pissed me off so much I couldn't finish it.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 years ago

Just curious. He never did explain how he knew they knew exactly how he liked it. And just where did he find the first one? And the second? And the third? Hmmmm?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice twist on many of the LW stories. I liked it.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The wife is pathetic whether u r there or not ure husband is cheating he’s finding these women bringing them home to have sex with in front of u an blaming u that he has to. This is not cuckqueaning it’s him being unfaithful an getting away with it

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice11 months ago

This is a vulgar emotional abuse story. I guess a market exists for every kink, but being abusive to people you say you love is not entertaining to me. After the first page set up, I skipped to the end and saw it just got worse. This is one of the most unpleasant stories I have read on this site. I won't say this is written poorly, but I have to wonder what type of damaged people would enjoy this?

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

Humorous. Interesting. Build up. Not overwhelmingly erotic, but a nice story of two people who eventually found their sexual happiness by including others.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Que es eso

Helen1899Helen18996 months ago

Joebetterbenice is spot on with everything he says, I did exactly what he did. how can anyone enjoy that garbage. I didn't mark it down, authors try, this didn't do it for me however.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous