CuckQuean - Hannah, the Innocent

Story Info
Honey, Can We Talk?
13.5k words
4.34
86.7k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueanLeah
QueanLeah
293 Followers

Honey, Can We Talk?

Four scary words. She had good reason to be afraid, but love as always conquers all. Shout out to my editor who is the best, the absolute best. His efforts make my swill somewhat legible. And thank you all for the kind comments and generous response to my efforts.

--,--'---{{@

I was feeling pretty good about my life before the whole thing started. I mean, I've got a beautiful home, and a great loving husband. I had a terrific workout that day, with two personal bests, and knew I looked smoking hot in the little surprise I'd picked up for my man, Bobby. I had a nice little buzz going, dinner warming in the oven, and was going to fuck my lucky hubby's brains out.

He showed up right on time, with a bouquet of roses in his hand. For no reason at all, just because he loved me. Proof positive we were on the same wavelength. I gave him a big kiss, trying to hide my grin. I had a bulky robe on, but for dessert, he was going to get to see the prize inside.

"Go in and change," I told him. "Dinner will be ready in ten minutes."

"Sounds great, Honey," he said, grinning. I could see him sniffing at the air. "What did you make?"

"We're having lasagna, veal Marsala, and linguini with clam sauce. Sounds yummy, don't it?"

I saw him hesitate. Damn. I hope he wasn't going to pull that crap about me cooking again. He knew it was Friday. I barely had time to get ready for him when he got home, never mind cook.

I watched. He was shaking his head, like I'd disappointed him. Oh, boo hoo. So I got carry out. I bet he'd feel guilty as shit if he knew the reason I couldn't cook, was because I'd bought that sexy little teddy for him at Vicky's. I almost didn't feel like letting him have his surprise.

When he came out for dinner, he was smiling again. I guess he was out of his little funk. I knew he liked Luigi's. If it was just me, I'd have picked that new Thai place, but as usual, I was thinking of him first.

After dinner, I sent him to the couch to relax, with a glass of wine. I threw away what was left, I couldn't have leftovers around, I'd sure as shit eat them in the middle of the night, and blow my diet all to hell and back. I tossed the Chinette, and wiped down the table. Voila! Five minutes and no trace of a mess.

He was watching the news, and I figured it was time for his surprise. Lucky bastard.

I slipped on my new strappy heels that matched the outfit, and checked my hair in the mirror. Beautiful, dahlink. I walked behind his chair, out of view, and stroked him softly across the shoulders. I put a little extra wiggle in my walk, as I entered his view, standing seductively in front of the TV. "I brought you something special for dessert, baby."

He smiled for me, although he looked a little weary. I'm not surprised. By the end of the week sometimes he's pretty fried. He works his ass off for us, and I was about to remind him how much I appreciated it.

I peeled back the robe, and exposed the emerald green outfit, lacy, and mostly transparent, the top barely covering the tits he loved so much, the pinched waist emphasizing the results of all that time in the gym. All for him. "You like?"

I got another sweet smile. Yes! And on top of everything else, this little outfit completed the set. One in every color. I could cater to his every whim.

I danced sexily for him, moving forward, my hands extended, palms up, fingers beckoning, calling him forward. He stood and I took him by the hand pulling him along behind me. In the bedroom I quickly pulled the quilt cover off, wouldn't want anything to happen to it, it was Amish, handmade, and a pain to wash. I put the towel down, laying it out carefully, so there'd be no folds or creases to provide him any discomfort. It only took me a minute or so to free myself from the torturous heels and climb in the bed, adjusting the pillow. I laid down, opening my legs, caressing my sleek inner thighs.

"All yours, baby. You deserve it. Come let Momma love you."

He took off his t-shirt and shorts, approaching the side of the bed. He knelt beside me, and I took his wonderful man-meat in my hand, rubbing it, stroking it, until he was ready. I laid back, and with a teasing giggle, unsnapped the little piece of cloth between my legs. "Come on, Mister Wonderful, heaven awaits."

I felt his powerful hands on my legs, as he maneuvered his way between them. I was excited. No KY needed. Not tonight. I wanted him, needed him. He rubbed the glistening purple head across my opening, then slipped it to me, with the ease of frequent practice, despite his size. I know there are women out there who either don't like sex, or think it's a way to control their husbands. Not me. Even when I wasn't in the mood, I'd never deny him. Never. We had sex more than any married couple I knew, at least four or five times a week. Sometimes twice in one night.

As he started stroking into me, I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling, knowing I was his, and he was mine. Basking in the ability to give him this pleasure. I reached up and cupped my breasts, a subtle reminder of what he loved.

So good, the easy sliding motion, filling me, then retreating. "Mmmm," I purred, letting him know how much I loved what he was doing. After a few minutes I could feel his eagerness as he sped up. I smiled for him, giving a little wiggle of my hips, urging him onward.

He lifted my legs, pounding harder. I left them there for a while, letting him enjoy the different feeling, then slid them back down to the bed, spread wide, knees up, feet flat, in the position we both loved so much. Where I was completely available to him, so he could look down and see me, see my body, watch me respond.

He pushed in deep, and paused. "Hannah, Honey. You want on top for a while?" he asked.

I wonder why he even asked. We both knew this was what he wanted. I didn't need to be in control. This was our position. "Like this, baby. Do me right. Take me."

He started moving again, firm strokes, making my tits jiggle for him. I could almost see him smile. I had great tits. And they were his. His to suck, to fondle, to make dance as they were now.

I could feel it. Feel his need. I sensed I was pushing him over the edge. Five years together, and I knew everything about him. He was close. I opened my eyes a bit, peeking at him. He was grunting softly, his head back, eyes shut. His muscular chest was shining from his perspiration. This is what I did to him.

He groaned, shoving his cock deep inside of me, filling me, to the point of being a little uncomfortable, but I'd never let him know that. I suffered it gladly to bring him his pleasure. Several more grunts and I could feel that he was pumping me full of his warm seed. I'd read how some women could feel it spray inside. I only wish I could. What I did feel was the throbbing of his cock as he achieved that incredible extended release.

He pulled out of me, and I hurried over to get some paper towels to clean up. I passed him a few, then wiped myself. I grabbed a panty liner, and pulled on my night-time panties, making sure we kept the bed clean. No need to be uncomfortable in the night. I took the towel off the bed, and accepted the dirty paper towels from him. I didn't turn up my nose, or act prissy about it. The wetness didn't bother me. It was a symbol of his love for me.

I tossed the paper towels, washed my hands, and put the bath towel in the hamper. Then I laid down beside him, wearing only my panties, available to my man. I rolled onto my belly, to let him rub my back as he usually desired. I felt his hands on my flesh, and I trembled. He couldn't get enough of me. I couldn't blame him. I saw how men looked at me. But I was his, and only his.

- ( . Y . ) -

I was up at 5:30, less than seven hours sleep, but I didn't mind the lack of rest. It was the least I could do for him. Besides I'd probably have a nap later.

I took a quick shower, and donned my Saucony Ride 7s, the teal pair that matched my shorts. In the kitchen I packed a couple of Clif Shot Turbos, made sure my iPhone was fully charged and my playlist was ready. I had already picked up my packet from Run On! and was out of the door by 6:05. I met Marian and Lisa at the mall, and we drove together to the race. We were all Half-Fanatics. This would be my 20th Half Marathon in less than 9 months. It would make me a Mars. Next year I planned to go all out, getting in at least one a week. I loved the way it made me feel, to complete 13.1 miles, never stopping to walk, not once.

It was a great day. I was only seven seconds off my personal best of two hours, two minutes, and 44 seconds. In spite of windy weather and rolling hills. I could barely wait to get home to tell my man. He'd be so damn proud of me.

We took a few group pictures with the other Half-Fans present, and then a sexy shot of just the three of us girls. It was funny how many men would pull out their own cameras for a pic of the hottest runners in the race. We even posed with a few of the guys, to make their day.

After the run we were starving, so when we got to the mall we stopped in at Souper!Salad where we could stuff ourselves on healthy food. Then I hopped in my adorable Cooper Mini convertible with its custom coral paint job, shining like the inside of a sea shell. Since I was passing Auto Wash, I dug out my annual Wash-Pass. I was allowed unlimited washes for the year, so I might as well take advantage of it. I loved the fact that they had free Starbuck's coffee while I waited, and I could use their free Internet. I uploaded our race pictures to Facebook, and 'liked' Marian's, since she had beat me to it. I tried to look up my official time, but the results weren't in yet. While I was online I got a message about a run the following month. It was for fallen policemen and firemen. I loved running for a good cause, and signed up. It was only $110, and I didn't have anything scheduled that weekend.

I arrived home a little before noon, riding high, but thoroughly exhausted. I was stripping off my clothing even before I was through the door. If Eddie next door was out and about, he might even have caught a little side-boob. I hoped his heart could handle it. I was naked by the time I caught my husband coming in from the backyard. I could smell the fresh grass. The sweetie had been mowing, keeping our lawn as beautiful as I kept the house. We were a well oiled team.

I opened my arms for a hug, which was quickly forthcoming. "Love your running outfit, Honey," he teased.

I noticed I still had my running shoes on. Alright, I wasn't quite naked. I performed a little naked pirouette for him. "I know, right? I managed to come in first place in the men's division. Seemed like there was a big pack right on my heels."

"I'm surprised there wasn't another crowd in front of you, running backwards."

I gave him a warm kiss. "Two - oh-two - forty-four. Unofficial."

He gave me another big hug. "What's that, seven seconds off your PR?"

"God, you know me so well. No wonder I adore you so much." I gave him a quick peck. "I've got to shower. I'm a mess. See you in a bit."

After my shower and a short nap, I was feeling like a new woman. It only took me a few minutes to find something appropriate for my man. A naughty little thong, a teasing tennis skirt to match my fifth anniversary tennis bracelet, and my Rock & Roll Half Marathon shirt, which I'd removed the sleeves and collar from, and shortened the front by about six inches. It put my tits on display, a little treat for the one I loved.

- ( . Y . ) -

It was three-ish, when I made my way out of our bedroom. I was gonna look up my official time, but it was important that I find my baby first. It was Saturday, our day, and he needed to know I was at his disposal for the rest of it.

He was sitting in his favorite lounger, and I gave a playful squeal, and leaped into his lap. He caught me, tugging me close, kissing my neck playfully. It was so good to be in his arms, sitting in his lap. "All yours for the rest of the day, Bobby" I whispered.

I was a little surprised at the look he gave me. He looked sad. I couldn't let that stand. "What's wrong? Something's wrong, isn't it? Tell me, baby."

He lifted me in his strong arms, and sat me on the couch. "Just a second," he said, disappearing into the kitchen and returning with a wine cooler for me, and an Anchor Steam for himself. He had me worried. Someone must be sick. Sick or worse.

He sat next to me, and rubbed my bare thigh. "Honey, can we talk?"

"Of course, baby. Any time. About anything. I'm here for you."

"You know I love you, right?"

"I know. And I love you. What's wrong?"

"I mean, really love you. I adore you. I love being married to you. You're the most loving, caring, beautiful woman a man could ask for."

I had to grin a little. It was true. But then again, he was worth it. "And you're the best husband on the face of this earth."

His smile disappeared. "No, Honey. I'm not. I . . . I have a confession. I'm not happy."

Not happy? How could that be possible? It was the work. Had to be that damned work! They rode him too hard. Ground him down. I bet he wanted to change, but he was afraid I'd take it wrong. Didn't he know me better than that? I'd support him, in anything.

"You're too good for that job anyway. We have plenty in savings. If you want to look for a new job, I'm behind you one hundred and ten percent."

He gave me a sad little smile. "I wish it was my job. It's us. To be more precise, it's our sex life."

"Our sex life? What's wrong with our sex life? We make love all the time! More than anyone I know. Don't you find me attractive anymore? Don't I dress sexy for you?"

"No baby, it's not you. I mean, well, it kind of is, but it's not your fault. I love you, and I love making love to you. You're even more beautiful than the day I met you. I love our sex life." He hesitated. "The problem is, our sex is here," he motioned with his hand parallel to the floor, about a foot off the ground, "and I want it here." His hand was now about forehead high.

"You want more? Of course. Have I ever said no to you? Right now if you want. I'm yours, baby, you know that."

"No, Hannah honey, it's not the quantity, it's the quality."

I guess it took a while for me to understand what he was saying. "Quality? The quality? Are you saying I'm a bad lover? Is that it?"

"No, not bad, not really. You're just - how can I put this? - very limited."

I could feel the tears coming up, and there was no way I was going to be able to stop them. My man was unhappy, and it was my fault. I was a lousy lover. He wouldn't come right out and say it, but I could read between the lines.

"I can't believe you! Do you have any idea how many men want me? How many offers I get every day? Do you think that I give them even a second thought? No! A thousand men would kill to fuck me tomorrow, and my husband thinks I'm a lousy lay!" I couldn't hold the tears back any longer, and I felt his arms around me. A pity hug. He didn't want me. I tried to fight him off, but he wouldn't let me go.

"Calm down, Hannah. I love you. I love being your husband. I want to stay together, forever. I want to have beautiful little Hannah babies with you, and grow old side-by-side. I'm just being honest. It's the only thing missing from making me the happiest man in the world. Don't you want me to be honest with you? So we can fix things, make things better?"

I nodded. Of course he should be honest with me. We could fix this. I could fix it. He had to know that. I'd do anything for him.

He hugged me, kissed me, and brushed my tears away. When I was breathing normal again, he took my hands in his. "I have an idea how to improve things. It's a little radical, but I think it would be the easiest, fastest way to get us on the right track. Promise me you'll consider it, before you jump to any conclusions."

"Of course, baby. Whatever you want from me, whatever you need. I can be better for you. We can work this out, right?"

"I'm sure we can. No couple we know loves each other as much, right?"

I smiled. "No way. Not even close."

"And you'd never do anything to hurt me, just like I'd never do anything to hurt you, you know that, right?"

"You couldn't hurt me. I know you, baby. You wouldn't."

"That's right. Now I want you to close your eyes for me. I have a little surprise that I think might help. Just remember, I love you and would never, ever hurt you."

I closed my eyes, and felt his soft kiss on my lips. We could make this right. It was good to talk about it. Get it out in the open. It would only make us stronger, better in the long run.

I had to wait a little bit, until he told me to open my eyes. When I looked up, it took me a few moments to realize what I was seeing. "Baby?"

"Hannah, this is Savannah. She's willing to help us."

There was a skinny little tramp standing next to him. Shit, the slut was barely clothed. Not much more body than a boy. Almost no tits, a flat ass, and boney. Not even very pretty. I mean, she wasn't ugly, but nowhere near as attractive as me. She had on cut-off jean shorts, and a plain white T-shirt. She looked like he'd found her at the trailer park. Then the stupid little whore smiled at me.

"Help?" Crap, did my voice just squeak?

He let go of her hand, and came to me. "I thought that together we, she and I, could show you the things I like, the things I want to do, and you could see that it wasn't so bad, and maybe you could learn to do them too."

"She's nowhere near as pretty as me."

"Of course not," he said softly, looking back at her. "Nobody is."

"You . . . you don't love her do you? Are you having an affair, baby? Is that what's going on?"

I knew as soon as I said it, it was a mistake. His eyes hardened, and he pulled back. "Do you think I would ever cheat on you? EVER?"

I shook my head rapidly. "Of course not, I didn't mean it. But then why is she here?"

His shoulders slumped, and I could see I was disappointing him. He turned away from me. "I'm sorry, Savannah. This was a bad idea. I'll take you home now."

She just shrugged, then popped her gum.

"No, baby. Don't give up on us. I just need you to explain it to me. Please? I'm scared."

He stood, and took Savannah by the hand. "Can you give us a few minutes? Why don't you go sit on the porch?"

"Okey-dokey," she said and headed toward the back door.

He sat down next to me. "What don't you understand, Hannah honey?"

"You . . . you're going to make love to her, that's what you're talking about. I'm not good enough for you, and you're going to cheat on me with that, that, trailer trash!"

"Don't be stupid, Hannah. You're way too smart for that. You know I would never cheat on you, and there's no way in the world I'd ever make love to anybody but you."

"Then why's she here?"

"I told you. She gonna help me show you what I want, what I need from you. It's not love, it'll just be sex."

"You're replacing me!"

"Stop it!"

My god, he was mad at me! He never yelled. Never. I shrunk back away from him.

He took my hand in his. "Did you look at her? Really look?"

I nodded.

"On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate her?"

I thought about it. "Six?"

"I was gonna say five, but six is a generous number. Now, on a scale of one to ten, how do you think I would rate you?"

That was easy. He told me all the time. "I'm an eleven."

He grinned, leaned forward and kissed me softly. "At the very least. I love you with all my heart, I try to show you every day. Do you think I love her?"

I had to shake my head. "She's just a kid, baby. I doubt you even know her. Not like you know me."

"Precisely. There's only one person I love, or who I'll ever love. You know what that person's name is, don't you?"

QueanLeah
QueanLeah
293 Followers