All Comments on 'Cucumbers & the Curious Girl Ch. 09'

by Madabouthair

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fab

grate story just keep it up ty for very good read and ty somuch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
why?

why do the black men in all these stories have to "share" the white woman?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love it

Screw the haters. I love the way they are using this plump little piglet and she's using them too. No harm done since they are all willing so let them keep fucking and I'll keep reading!

MadabouthairMadabouthairabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

I appreciate all that read and comment, even those that are negative. I wish that people would not make them anonymous so I could respond to the critiques (absolutely no hard feelings as long as it stays civil) but in hopes that the person who wondered why the black men have to share a white woman will look back at his or her comment, all I can say is that was the way the story evolved and I thought it added a degree of kinkiness to the tale. It might be a result of having worked with a black dude back in the day who used to tell me that he and his father used to share women.

thanks again to all

JJgreenvilleJJgreenvilleabout 10 years ago
A great tale.................

...............but apparently we'll never know how it ended and that's a damned shame!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good

You need to finish the story

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Thank you

Please tell me that there is more. What is the surprise???? Love reading every word... going to have sweet dreams again tonight...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous