All Comments on 'Cuffed Ch. 03'

by CrackedChaos

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like it!!

Like the story so far... Keep it up, please!

666iceman666icemanover 8 years ago
Still like the storyline

All we need now is the as***le to come face to face with Holden. We do not like so called men who harm any female. He needs a short shrift look at life for what he did to Kennedy. Keep up with this brill story, can't wait for next ch. Give it another 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Meh

This chapter felt like a rushed decision to make the fiancé a terrible person instead of just boring so Kennedy wouldn't seem like such a bitch for entertaining another guy while in a relationship. And of course, Lara is annoying as hell, as usual. Their "friendship" and I use that term VERY loosely, is fake and shouldn't exist. Her sole purpose is to dissuade Kennedy from sticking with her fiancé and that's unnecessary. She could come to that conclusion on her own.

Of course, this might just be the writer in me, but a huge part of me doesn't care for the way this chapter went. At all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrackedChaos@CrackedChaos
180 Followers
Welcome to the Chaos! I'm an almost middle-aged woman trying to leave her mark on the writing community. I live in Northern Indiana with my army of pets. If you can have lengthy discussions about ATLA, Naruto, and Harry Potter, I can almost guarantee we'll be friends.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cuffed Ch. 02 Previous Part
Cuffed Series Info