Cum Addict Pt. 01 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat slides his hardening cock between her beautiful tits and squeezes them together.

Then she says, "I am very glad you enjoyed my bestie. She enjoyed you. Even though I enjoyed drinking your cum out of her pussy, I am hoping to get it right from the source this time. I want you to cum directly in my mouth. Will you do that for me?"

Ron smiles and responds, "Well, I have not cum since that day, so I am looking forward to giving you a sizable donation. Keep doing things like that and you will get it my load very soon."

Just then, Violet comes over and sits back down next to Kat. She says, "Looks like you have him ready to go. Nice work Kat. Let me take over for a moment for the demonstration."

Kat sadly relinquishes Ron's hard cock. Violet strokes it a few times and then starts sucking him. Each time down she goes deeper until finally his whole 8 inches is in her mouth and throat. She holds it here briefly before coming back up. Then she does it again.

After a few times of this, she pulls off and speaks to Kat again, "Your turn to try. Take your time. Enter a little more of his dick each time you go down."

Kat starts sucking his dick again. Then she starts putting more and more in her mouth each time. Violet reminds her to breath and to relax. Kat still struggles a little. She can't get more than 6 inches in.

Violet reassures her and says, "It's like when you do anal. It is a little tough the first few strokes, but then as you relax, it becomes easier and then very quickly it begins to feel good."

Kat comes up for air and responds, "I've never done anal."

Surprised Violet responds, "You've never done anal? Oh my, girl. We do need to break you in. Anyway, that's for another day. What I am trying to say is that it is about relaxing and being comfortable and being patient. Let's take a break from deep throating for a moment."

Violet proceeds to talk to Kat about making a man cum. She says, "It is about pace and pressure. You can control your pace very easily. But the best two ways to control pressure is by deep throating or by using your hands to match the strength of your mouth. Let me show you again."

Violet looks up at Ron and says, "Don't cum yet okay?"

Then she goes down on his dick, but only about halfway. She uses her hands to stroke the bottom half of his shaft matching the alignment and pace of her mouth going up and down. She does this for a couple minutes before Ron leans head back and moans.

Violet smiles and says, "I taste that precum already Ron. Kat, take over and finish him off."

Kat quickly takes over and mimics the activity that Violet was performing. Within a minute, Ron moans again and then suddenly thrust his hips forward slightly. This allows Kat to ready herself for what is to come. Just then, a torrent of cum floods out of Ron's manhood and into Kat's mouth. She calmly swallows each pulse as it comes. Several full streams fill Kat's mouth and heads down her throat before it stops. Kat cleans up his dick, looks up at Ron with a smile, and thanks him for such a good load.

Violet leans over and kisses Kat. She inserts her tongue into Kat's mouth and locks her lips on Kat's. They tangle tongues for several seconds and then Violet slowly pulls away. She smiles and says, "I love the kiss of a woman after she has had cum in her mouth. And you are an especially good kisser. I hope you don't mind."

Kat blushes a little and then says, "Not at all. I appreciate everything you are doing for me today."

Violet then transitions back to teaching, "I think it is more important for you to practice getting these men hard and getting them to cum quickly today. I perceive that will be your M.O. for most situations. If you have more time, you can practice the other stuff later. Use these guys to practice. Some may be interested in going more than once. I have to warn you, that Eddie has a fat dick. And if I recall, both brothers have really big loads if they have saved up like they were asked to."

Then Violet stands up and yells to the kitchen, "Hey guys. Have any of you cum already today?

There is a chorus of no's and men shaking their heads.

"Alright then. Happy drinking then hon."

Just then, from the bedroom, they hear Tif let out a huge moan. They look into the bedroom and see Tif riding reverse cowgirl on top of Kenneth and both of them are in the thrills of a huge mutual orgasm. This causes Violet and Kat to head into the bedroom.

"What's happening in here?" Violet asks.

There is a lengthy pause while Tif climbs off of Kenneth and regains her spot leaning against the headboard. Finally Kenneth speaks up, "Babe, she is really good. She started cleaning me up like you asked and she got me super hard again. Then she looked at me and suggested that we should not let this go to waste and when I agreed, she climbed on top."

Tif looks very apologetic at Violet, "I hope you are not upset Violet. I know I didn't ask."

Violet smiles and replies, "I am not upset at all hon, we are all friends here. This is a safe, trusting environment for us all to be with each other. However, it looks like it is my turn to do the cleaning up."

Violet climbs onto the bed and quickly cleans Kenneth up. Then she looks over at Tif who is sitting mostly upright with her legs a bit open. She looks at her beautiful pussy and sees that it is wet and juicy with a strand of cum leaking out the bottom toward her ass. Violet licks her lips and then leans in and starts cleaning up Tif's pussy. She sticks her tongue deep inside trying to get her boyfriends cum out. The she comes back out and flicks Tif's clit. Almost instantly, Tif has another orgasm that Violet licks up and swallows.

Kat smiles and then looks over and sees Richard still sitting in the corner. He still has his erect dick in his hand. Kat walks over to him and asks, "Can you let me take care of that?"

"Not quite yet. I told you I would go last. I want to take my time with you."

With a big pouty lip Kat responds, "Promise?"

Richard shakes his head in agreement. Then Kat turns and goes back to the living room. Kat nervously announces that she is ready for the next one, "Do I have a volunteer?"

Pat and Jeff come out of the kitchen.

"Oh my. Both of you? I'll do the best I can. Practice right?"

Pat and Jeff both smile and pull their shorts down. They are both already fully erect.

Kat smiles, "You're both already hot and ready. To what do I owe the occasion?"

Jeff replies, "You are incredibly sexy. We have been peeking from the kitchen. We love your tits and are excited to have you give us a blowjob."

Kat looks down at her own tits and then up at the guys, "Would you like to touch them?"

Both brothers shake their heads yes and get down on their knees in front of Kat. Each brother reaches over and takes a tit in their hand. Then, in unison, they lean forward and put their mouth on a nipple. They suck and fondle her tits for several minutes. Kat cannot resist reaching into her thong and massaging her wet pussy. Shortly after, Kat moans as she has a small orgasm.

Kat finally pulls their mouths off of her tits and remarks, "Thank you boys for that. But we need to focus on those cocks of yours. Maybe we can meet up another day to enjoy my tits some more."

The boys stand up and Kat leans forward and takes Jeff's cock in her mouth. He is almost 8 inches long, but not quite as thick as Ron. She starts stroking Pat so he stays erect. After a couple minutes, she switches to start blowing Pat. She keeps stroking Jeff and is soon going back and forth efficiently. After keeping them entertained for several minutes, Kat remembers what Violet told her earlier: 'focus on getting these men to cum quickly; practice on that'. So she turns her focus on trying to deepthroat Jeff. Each time down she inserts more of his manhood down her throat. She relaxes and tries some more. Finally, her nose hits the edge of his trimmed pubes. She holds it for a few seconds and then backs off. She chokes a little, but has a smile, as she was almost able to completely engulf him.

Kat looks up at Jeff and he tells her that he is about ready to bust. Kat drops Pat's dick completely and focuses on Jeff. She sticks the top couple inches in her mouth and strokes the rest of his cock hard and fast. Very quickly Jeff grunts and lets loose a big blast in Kat's mouth. She remembers what Violet told her and she swallows quickly. One shot after another fire into her waiting mouth. Kat is struggling to keep up swallowing as fast as she can, but the excess is building up in her cheeks. Soon, it is overflowing and some starts leaking out the sides and dripping down her chin and onto her tits. She continues to swallow over and over until finally the torrent slows. She is able to swallow what is left in her mouth.

Kat takes a brief second to gather herself and then notices that Pat has been vigorously jerking his cock the entire time. He yelps, "Now Kat, now." Kat quickly puts her mouth on Pat just in time to catch his first blast. She swallows before he fires again. She starts gulping down his cum as fast as he is sending it in. She is doing a better job at keeping pace this time, not losing any out of the sides of her mouth. She swallows several big shots, before they finally slow down. She finishes Pat off and then cleans him up. Then she reaches over and cleans up Jeff. The other men plus Tif and Violet have gathered behind her and they start clapping.

A round of "Well done Kat." & "Nice job Kat" rings out around her. She smiles. Then using her fingers, she scoops up Jeff's cum that dribbled out and puts it back in her mouth. The crowd disperses again but Eddie stays.

Eddie pulls down his shorts and lets loose his monster. It is already erect and sporting a full 9 inches in length and very fat. In fact, it is the fattest dick Kat has ever seen. Eddie looks down at her and tells her she is going to do just fine. He proceeds to tell her some advice on what he likes and how to handle a big dick like his.

Kat spends the next 15 minutes working hard to get Eddie to cum, using the tricks that Violet taught her and the advice that Eddie gave her. She was not brave enough to try to deepthroat him. Nevertheless, he finally groans, pushes he pelvis forward and cums. Kat swallows every drop and smiles. Eddie wipes his forehead and tells her she did a wonderful job.

Kat takes a break to let her jaw rest and to use the bathroom. Tif joins her and they talk.

"So, how are things going?" Tif asks.

Kat gives Tif a big smile and responds, "Things are going very well. I have learned so much today and I have had so much yummy cum already. I can't wait to get to the others. But my jaw is a bit tired though."

Tif laughs, "Sounds like you need a fluffer."

"That would defeat the purpose of what I am trying to learn and practice wouldn't it? I will take you up on that several times in the future I am sure. I better get back out there before we start losing people."

Kat sits down in her chair and asks for the next one. Frank hasn't gone yet so he is next. She is able to get him to cum in less than 10 minutes; which she is thankful for. He had a nice load; which she enjoyed.

Then Kat asks if there is anybody who wants seconds. Each guy takes another turn except Frank. As the guys finished, one by one, they get dressed and leave the hotel room. Finally Kat is alone in the living room. Richard comes out from the kitchen and asks Kat to join him. Tif, Violet, and Kenneth are sitting at the table eating some food.

Kat looks at the table and then says, "I know this sounds weird, but I want a quick shower and then I am hungry for some real food."

Kat heads to the bathroom to take a quick shower. While in the shower, her mind replays this afternoon. She thinks about how she has swallowed so many yummy cum loads. She is excited when she realizes that she is in the shower and not washing cum out of her hair for once. It makes her so happy so she smiles to herself. She feels reasonably satisfied about her performance while still recognizing that she needs to improve. 'I am happy to practice' is what she thinks. Then she frowns and feels empty because she has still not experienced Richard as he promised!

Kat gets out of the shower, gets dressed and heads back into the dining room. She sits down and eats a little food. She asks what she missed in the bedroom while she was busy. Violet tells the story. Apparently after Kat left, Tif and Violet went full lesbian. They took turns eating each other's pussy and rimming each other's assholes. Violet was so turned on having a teenager with so much lust and experience that she had multiple orgasms.

Violet makes a special point to say, "I think I am going to steal your best friend here Kat."

Tif jumps in, "No way. Kat is my #1. But I am happy to make a follow up appointment with you."

Violet smiles and continues her story. After the lesbian experience finished, Kenneth was hard again. He fucked Tif again, this time doggystyle. Right when he was ready to cum, he pulled out of Tif's pussy and put it in Violet's mouth and let go of his load. Violet held it in her mouth and then snowballed Tif. After several minutes of that, each girl swallowed what was left in her mouth.

Violet closes with, "I think we all had a good time. Especially Kenneth. He got spoiled."

Everybody laughs and then Richard asks how Kat is feeling.

Kat responds, "I am fine. My jaw is a bit tired. However, I still want you Richard. You promised and I am cashing in. Are you ready to go?"

Richard looks at the rest of the table and says, "Folks, will you excuse us?"

Richard stands up, holds his hand out to Kat and escorts her to the bedroom. He shuts the French doors behind him.

"Kat..."

Kat interrupts, "Wait. Let me go first. You told me to be more vocal, to go after what I want. So, I am going to tell you. I want you to fuck me. I want to feel your hard cock inside my tight pussy. After sucking the guys all day and lezzing out a little with Violet, I am super horny. I want to feel your manhood pulse as it bursts inside my pussy. I want to give myself to you in a way that I have not done to any of these other guys. I want you to be special."

Richard is a bit surprised and asks, "Are you sure?"

Kat nods her head yes and leans into Richard kissing him passionately. They methodically take each other's clothes off. Kat playfully pushes Richard down on the bed and then crawls onto the bed next to him. She leans over, takes his half erect cock in her hand and starts stroking him. Then she leans down and starts sucking him. Richard gets hard very quickly. Kat has spent the whole afternoon warming up for this. She walks through the process in her mind and then goes for it. She takes several minutes and uses all the techniques Violet taught her and eventually deep throats all 10 inches like she has been doing it all her life. She comes up choking and coughing. She smiles and looks at Richard and says, "I need more practice at that."

Richard smiles back at her. When Kat starts to move back down to his manhood he pulls her back up and away from his cock and rolls her over onto her back. He kisses her again, slipping his tongue in and out of her mouth. Then he moves down to her neck and then to her big tits. He takes one in each hand and moves his mouth from one nipple to the other and back. Kat moans and squirms in appreciation. Then Richard moves down her flat stomach until he gets to her pussy. He gently kisses the sensitive insides of her legs close to her honey pot. He smiles when he sees that her hairless pussy is soaking wet and swollen because she is so turned on.

Richard licks her up and down enjoying all the wonderful juices Kat is giving him. Then he slowly slides a finger into her pussy and starts slowly banging her while his tongue focuses on her clit. Then he adds a second finger, but never quickens his pace. He is slowly building her orgasm. He pushes her legs father back allowing more access. With his other hand, he starts massaging and probing her anal bud. He is going very slowly so as to not bring on an orgasm just yet. He pushes one finger in her ass. Then a few minutes later adds another. Now with two fingers in her pussy and two fingers in her ass, he spends the next 20 minutes bringing Kat to the brink of orgasm only to let her back down again.

Finally when he thinks she is sufficiently turned on and loosened up, he kisses back up her stomach with a small pit stop on the nipples again and then lies directly on top of Kat. Kat wraps her legs around Richard and uses her arms to pull him in for a kiss. Kat grinds Richard and encourages him to enter her. Finally, he slips the tip of his dick just inside her pussy. He can feel the warmth of her pussy calling for him to come inside. He slowly rocks in and out, never putting more than an inch in. He is showing incredible dick control and driving Kat crazy. She squeezes her legs harder trying to pull him in deeper.

Kat is so wet, and so close to an orgasm. She begs Richard to enter her. He finally slides more of himself in. Slowly adding an inch with each stroke. Even as wet as she is, she is so tight, almost like a virgin. After the first several pumps, Kat squeezes her legs hard again trying to bring Richard in deeper and she wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him in tight. Kat moans loudly and explodes in a huge orgasm that has been building throughout the foreplay. One contraction after another squeezes Richard's dick as he moves in and out very slowly. He is enjoying the feeling of this young tight pussy gripping his manhood. He normally has excellent stamina, but he can't hold on through this and he lets his cum go. Spurt after spurt of hot cum coat the walls of Kat's pussy. The feeling of Richard cumming in her pussy causes her to have another orgasm immediately following the first.

Her legs start shaking as she comes down from her second orgasm. Richard waits for a moment, and then he leans down and kisses Kat again. He rolls off onto his back. Kat immediately follows and gets on top of him and slides him back inside her. "I'm not done with you yet", she says.

Kat rides Richard slowly, continuing to go deeper and deeper. She is not letting him go limp. Using the orgasm fluids as lubrication, soon Kat has all of Richard inside of her. She slowly moves her hips forward and backward slipping the base of his dick in and out of her pussy. The feeling of fullness, having Richard so deep in her pussy, sends spasms up and down her body. She has never had such a big tool so deep inside of her. As she quickens the pace, she feels his cum squish around inside of her. The thought makes her smile in between moans. Kat rides him for what seems like a long time, moaning in extreme pleasure of having his big dick in her after all this time longing for it. She then speeds up slightly. Richard reaches around and starts playing with her asshole again. This sends Kat over the edge and she has another orgasm with Richard deep inside of her. She pauses and lets her contractions wash over him.

Kat then leans forward and continues to ride Richard some more. She is determined to get another orgasm out of him. Without breaking rhythm, Richard is able to slide a finger in her ass. Kat rises up and turns around reverse cowgirl without taking Richard out. Richard raises his eyebrow in surprise at this feat. Then she leans forward away from Richard, exposing her ass to him while keeping him deep inside. Richard takes the hint, wets two fingers and carefully slides them deep in her ass. He continues to finger and loosen her ass while she rocks on his dick.

Kat then completely comes off of Richard's dick, looks at him and says, "Come climb on top of me." She lies down on her stomach and Richard follows her. She looks back at him and says, "If you promise to be gentle, you can be the first to fuck my ass."