Cum Addict Pt. 01 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard then reaches over to the nightstand and pulls out a bottle of lube. He lathers up his cock and then crawls on top of Kat; keeping most of his weight on his knees. He positions his lubed up cock at the entrance of her anal hole. He slowly starts to push his head in. It pops through and Kat jumps slightly. Kat reaches back and pulls her ass cheeks apart a little. Richard leans forward and starts kissing Kat on her back, telling her she is so sexy while he slowly pushes a little more dick in with each pump. Kat turns her head slightly and says, "I am completely relaxed Richard, give me more. Go deeper."

Richard takes her instruction and pushes a little more into her anal cavity. He pumps in and out sliding more in each time. Finally, he starts going a little faster. Kat starts moaning loudly. She raises her ass into him and reaches her hands back and grabs his hips and pulls him in. She wants more. He gives her more. Kat reaches down and starts masturbating her pussy furiously. This repeats itself over the next 15 minutes. Then Richard pauses for a moment and squirts more lube on his cock.

Suddenly, Kat moans very loudly as Richard sinks most of his manhood deep into Kat's ass. He pulls out a little and then back in. He starts steadily fucking her ass knowing he is building an orgasm. Her ass is so tight and he is so deep, he cannot hold out. He shoves one last time pushing himself completely inside her ass and spills his second orgasm deep within her bowels. Kat moans as she feels his cock pulse with each spasm. She finishes off her own orgasm by flicking her clit rapidly. They share the final throws of their orgasms together. Richard stays in her ass until he goes soft. Then he slowly slides out.

He lies next to her and they look at each other. Then they close their eyes. Kat falls asleep. Soon Richard gets up and jumps in the shower. Kat wakes up seeing that Richard is gone and joins him in the shower. They wash each other's bodies. Kat gets Richard hard again, by stroking his soaped up cock. Richard then bends Kat over and takes her from behind. Her pussy is still tight and wet. It only takes a few minutes and Richard is ready to cum. He tells her that he is going to bust and she pulls away, turns around, and puts her mouth over his dick just before it explodes. Even though it is his third orgasm in an hour, the moment has him turned on so much that he blasts a nice size cumshot into Kat's mouth. She greedily swallows it down, savoring the last little bit.

They finish their shower and head to the bedroom to get dressed. Kat crashes on the bed exhausted from her long afternoon. Tif knocks on the door. Richard tells her to come in.

Tif sees Kat naked on the bed and Richard getting dressed. "I'm not interrupting I hope."

Richard replies, "No, it is good timing."

Tif replies, "Kenneth and Violet have already left. It's just us."

Richard then says, "Girls, we have a special bond. We are in this together. The three of us plus Steph. I think we can have a lot of enjoyment, sexual and otherwise. But we need to remember to communicate, always be honest with each other and trust each other."

Kat and Tif look back at Richard and both agree.

Richard continues, "Kat, you now have some additional names for your directory. If you are interested, contact Violet as she would love to spend more time with you. They all left profile cards in the kitchen so you can contact them later. Consider this a headstart. Next week is a big week. I plan to introduce you to the house and a new way of life."

Tif interjects, "What is the house? To your house?"

Richard replies, "No, not my house. Well, it is kinda my house, but not just my house. You'll understand next week. I think you'll love it. And it will love you."

Kat and Tif look at each other and smile.