All Comments on 'Cumberland Sausage'

by konig1469

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

Loved your story,,You have to remember that stories that have a hot wife bring out every gay women hater here.Please write again,THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It is true, I read it on the internet! All you need to do is show a woman a big dick and she will instantly fall for it. She will drop over a table and let it plow her no matter where, when, or who is there. Look it up it is right there on the web!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 great LW story

annony is just an old ugly fat fool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Good!

Delete the insults from the peanut gallery of fools, and keep writing!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
However

This happens with village butchers, so don't be too sure this isn't based on real life.

But Cumberland sausages are the big thin round ones. So probably not a Cumberland.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And, then...

Husbands' find out and remove offending Cumberland sausage from village / owner; creating the village's new eunuch... lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: anonymous-very good

Let's start with you shall we? Bitching about others having an opposing opinion shows ignorance. That goes for anonymous-5 too. Keep your opinion to yourself Bonnie, nobody gives a shit what you think. The only thing I can say that broad is one dumb bitch. Why pay the butcher for the meat, when you hand out yours free. Stupid bitch. If you're going to fuck around at least get something out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Delivery!

Nice story! Ignore all the haters with their negative comments. This was a well-written story, which was highly erotic. It had a straight-forward narrative that was highly authentic; the butcher delivers the meat!

My wife and I both liked the story. She has my permission to fuck any of the deliverymen she takes a fancy to. However, in our five years of marriage she has only taken on seven different men. She has been fucked over the kitchen table, like in this story, over the kitchen counter and on the sofa.

There is usually not a lot of foreplay; however, even without it, this is so exciting she always cums multiple times. She likes it because there is no emotional entanglement, it is just raw sex, like in this story. I love other men´s cum dripping out of my wife when I come home from work.

We salute all the wives who really “take delivery” and all the delivery-men who really “deliver!”

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A typical English marriage, . . .

where all the husbands are cuckolds, and all the wives are whores. Thanks for the effort, and . . .

Happy St. Patrick's Day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Last week

She solved everyone's problems, she moved to the butchers shop since her husband got the house and and no support payments... now she gets all the sausage she needs from the butcher and they live in his shop because his wife got their home in nis divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I guess, if she has certain knowledge that husband is shagging his AA, she is...

...somewhat vindicated in joining the cheater's club. But if not, she should not be the least surprised to discover herself put out with the trash bin and left for said AA at work....as soon as she reports to being preggers. She is younger, fitter, more avid, more willing and never misuses the work "quite", by substituting it for "quiet", when describing a behavior of near noislesness.

Sorry, not to my liking, taste or standards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice little fantasy.. Ignore the haters, so what if she had to pay for her meat... Lol. Made me wet anyway!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pathetic

Another pathetic British Southside story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Good story however I read this about 30 years ago in a readers letters section of a topshelf magazine

jimjam69jimjam69almost 2 years ago

Another slut wife story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous