All Comments on 'Cupcakes Ch. 09'

by KindAsCake

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
nreh21nreh21almost 7 years ago
Look Forward to 'Book 2'

I really enjoyed this story, this last chapter was a bit rushed though. Cant wait to see what happens in book 2.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes!

Thank you for the update! I'm so excited to see where this journey is headed next.

Be encouraged!

Citykisses

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm Confused

I went back and reread chapter 8 when I saw there was an update to this story. It has been awhile, and I wanted to go back to familiarize myself once more with the characters and the story in general. As I began reading chapter 9, I felt like I was missing a chapter. I went back and looked at chapter 8 again. What "missing time" is Georgia talking about? Did I need to go further back than chapter 8? What was said in the meeting with Will and Karen? This chapter felt very rushed and ended too quickly for me.

KindAsCakeKindAsCakealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Missing time

In earlier chapters she had episodes of missing time where her wolf took control for a minute.

This chapter really is a quick wrap up so I can concentrate on editing everything as a whole into a book. I didn't want to leave it completely hanging. I have a lot more to flesh out in this story and was ready to move on from posting short episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Character shift?

I understand you wanted to rush this just to end book 1. But wow I mean talk about total change in character. All the things that made Georgia sweet, the self concious, shyness, the sweet loving nature and her growing love was completely sucked out of her. Now she is this strong determined bad ass thats dishing out her wont dos. My opinion is what made her a likeable character is gone and the typical human mate you see in everyother story in her place. I mean obviously she was going to become stronger but maybe after mating....Also the alphas were obviously hiding something but they seemed to be so caring and helpful I guess that plot change is understandable but I just cant help but think they will need the pack when Jason who I am assuming is the real villian shows back up. Unless Georgia and Rig plan on going rouge, wich i guess could also make an interesting story since Georgia is now this bad ass sex craving vixen lol. Will be waiting for book 2 lol dont keep us waiting too long please lol.

KindAsCakeKindAsCakealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Oh! Interesting

Thanks for the feedback! As I'm editing everything I'm trying to tighten up things and make sure they are consistent, so they're are defintely things that are being adjusted along the way. I want Georgia to stand up for herself but in a way that is consistent with the character I've built. Making this chapter longer and more detailed is giving me the chance to do that.

SueDanymSueDanymover 6 years ago
Charming!

I love this story series. It's not the typical werewolf story, which is very refreshing. Hopefully, another chapter will be along soon.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just Brilliant!

I'm not a writer but I love to read and your stories here were such a lovely read. Brilliant pace, great storyline and loved the characters you built and showcased. Reading just a few comments as well as your blurbs at the start of the stories, I can see this is just the beginning. There are so many characters you could take many ways as well as flushing out or/and filling in the holes. I do really enjoy Rig and George and where you are taking them. I agree with below and what you stated. She certainly can be assertive and know her mind while still showing empathy, gentleness, and kindness. Hard to write possibly but we could see that shining through in your earlier chapters even with her insecurities. Any way.. just brilliant! Loved it and all the best as you continue down this road!! :-)

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!

Life has really been giving me a beating lately and I've missed writing. It's so encouraging to hear from people who enjoy my stories. Thank you and I hope to post more before too much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Honestly Brilliant!

What more can I say Briliant, Brilliant, Brilliant!

FantasyLove82FantasyLove82over 6 years ago
Beautiful story

OMG, this read was amazing! I was so involved in the characters that I felt I was there. Ihope you continue the story with Georgia and Rig, I can’t to find out how Georgia deals with her wolf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Oh my goodness. This was seriously so good I can't wait for more!!!

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarover 4 years ago
Well, it's been a while, and...

So, I've gone searching the 'net for where I might be able to find this story for sale, hoping that a second and third book also existed so that I could dump money in your lap and have a chance to continue following Georgia and Rig's lives. Sadly, no such luck. Did you just give up after some bumps and bruises? Just forget about writing, leaving your characters to fend for themselves in the backs of our minds? Get waylaid by life until Georgia dumped Rig after she hit menopause while waiting for him to meet her demands?

I really, desperately want to read more of this story. It is one of a VERY FEW decent werewolf stories on this site (that is, most of them have the woman as nothing more than a cumdumpster for a supernatural creature that has no say beyond instinct, with the women having absolutely no right to say 'no', and where love has no place in werewolf society). Anyway, I would be overjoyed if this story were to continue. So overjoyed that I would be happy to buy it as an ebook, or as a reward for supporting you on Patreon.

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 4 years agoAuthor
Hello!

It is wonderful and hilarious to get this comment today, fortuitous one might say!

I've been battling some health issues that have kept me all kinds of sidetracked. Not just feeling lousy but my brain just couldn't concentrate on reading and writing. BUT I'm doing better! I just set up a blog on WordPress and a Facebook page and I'm writing again. I've got books 2 and 3 lined out and am going to start posting them on my blog a chapter at a time.

If anyone is interested in following along send me a message and I'll keep you updated!

HardazeHardazealmost 4 years ago
A tale of tail

All 9 chapters are excellent, more than cupcakes but schwarzwälder kirschtorte! More please

SlofredSlofredalmost 4 years ago

I discovered this story with the publishing of the first chapter of your rewrite. I was intrigued and read the whole thing back to back. I understand why you want to polish it a bit, However, for the most part it is a very well written intro into a whole new wolf-world. Not exactly the same as others but just as enticing. do a search for RAY he seems to have dropped in for Rig a couple of times in the story. Other than that I love the story. 5 stars for every chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cupcakes Ch. 08 Previous Part
Cupcakes Series Info

SIMILAR Stories