Cupcakes Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They laughed together, wiggling to reposition themselves more comfortably with Rig spooning her from behind.

"I have so much to learn, but it seems like we have a lot to learn together as well." Georgia mused quietly.

"Everything together my love." Rig answered, nuzzling the back of her neck. The nuzzling turned into kisses, then nibbles. George sighed and moved her head to give him more of her neck, while pressing her ass against his cock. He was quick to respond despite having just cum and they both moaned as their lust flared back to full force.

Rig wrapped one arm around her chest and there other around her hips, pulling her against him and moving them together until she was on her hands and knees beneath him. He nibbled and licked the soft skin of her shoulder while his cock pressed into the crack of her ass.

"Rig!" George pressed against him and trembled as her body screamed for more. She could actually feel her own juices running down her thighs, she was so wet and it felt like there was an aching emptiness in her core that only he could fill. "Oh god, Rig it's time, please oh please." She arched her back, suddenly desperate to feel him inside her, offering her body to him.

"Are you sure Georgia? Because I can stop now but I'm about to cross a line I can't go back from." His face was buried in her hair and she could hear strain in his voice.

"Fuck me now!" She growled in frustration, impatient with his hesitation as her instinct took over.

He growled back at her, sending a spasm through her body and a gush of fluid from her pussy. He let go and his wolf leapt forward with glee. He pulled his hips back and plunged into Georgia with one swift stroke.

Rig, like most wolves, had a romanticized idea of mating, he expected it to be a momentous and life changing experience. Even so, having dreamt of the moment since puberty couldn't have prepared him for the feeling as his cock finally found its place inside her body. It's very warm, wet and welcoming place.

Georgia felt the room tilt, her vision doubled, she opened her mouth to scream as Rig pounded waves of bliss into her. But what came out as her climax exploded was the victorious and joyful howl of her wolf.

Rig felt her pussy clamp down on his cock as her wolf howled her debut. He came, howling along with her, his teeth long and sharp as he threw his head back. Before the spasms of her internal muscles had stopped he lunged forward and sank his teeth into her shoulder.

She felt his teeth slice into her flesh, it should have been painful, but as she slipped into unconsciousness all she could think was YES.

Rig felt her slump under him, he watched as his wolf carefully cleaned their claiming mark. For the first time in months his wolf then went dormant, finally content. He stood and lifted his sleeping mate, carrying her to the bed and laying her down reverently before curling up around her and quickly nodding off.

She knew she must be dreaming but it wasn't quite a dream. There was a dream like quality but it was just a bit more solid than any lucid dream she'd ever had. She wandered along a stream, deep in a tranquil forest, everything calm and peaceful. Georgia sat on a large rock and waited. She couldn't be sure but it felt like something was about to happen. A rustle in the underbrush drew her attention.

A wolf stepped out into the clearing around the stream. She was fluffy and white with bright blue eyes.

"Oh." Georgia breathed, "it's nice to finally meet you."

12