All Comments on 'Curious Girls Ch. 27'

by precipiceofoblivion

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is what took you three months?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Liked it!

I think this was a good chapter! 1 month, 2 months or 3 months, it was worth the wait! ;)

Keep up the good work!

kastanie26kastanie26about 7 years ago
Thank you precipiceofoblivion!

I also think it was a wonderful continuation of this fascinating story. The plot has evolved and still there were many piquant scenes.

I thank the author that he writes again and again, despite many other tasks in his life.

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionabout 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous #1, Anonymous#2, kastanie26

Anonymous #2, kastanie26: Thank you so much for the positive words of encouragement! You guys are the reason I stay motivated to write. I see the home stretch (I know I said that before), but there's still a little more story to tell. I know where I'm going, but I'm just terrible at estimating how long it will take to write everything I'm planning as evidenced by how long this story has become. However, I do look forward to being able to finally finish this story so I can start working on new ones. Thanks again for sticking it out with me!

Anonymous #1: Yes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Been here for years, what a journey

Been following your story from the beginning and i wanted to thank you for all these amazing chapters that you keep delivering. Looking forward to see Sara's story to wrap up and can't wait for the new things you have in mind ^^ Oh and the episodes are always worth the wait, you finding the time to see this brilliant story to an end is much appreciated.

kberhenkekberhenkeabout 7 years ago
Greatness

It's not often I make comments. And yes I am still rooting for Tamara, but This has been an amazing story. And being a lesbian myself this has been very tastefully written, unlike many lesbian stories here written from the prospective of a straight man for the straight man. I will be the first to say that the wait in between your submissions is agonizing at times, you do always make it worth it. And as sad as you say the end is in sight I feel that the timing of the way the entire story reads you are right the end needs to come. I understand life happens and you can't only write this story, but I beg please try not letting your die hard fans wait so long.

JessicaSJessicaSabout 7 years ago
Still Good

Reading this chapter has me almost as confused as Sara. Her feelings and motivations are all over the place.

I know by now Krista is reduced to a footnote, but whoever we are rooting for, am I the only one saddened by the lack of actual sex in this one? More so because you keep hinting and teasing, only to cut out the actual act. I know it's difficult to keep it fresh in such a long story, but you were so good at those.

But your skillful style keeps it all together and her amnesia works for once (because I can't remember exactly what happened previously either). Right now the story feels both outrageous and believable and that's an amazing feat.

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionabout 7 years agoAuthor
kberhenke and JessicaS

Jessica's - It's true Sara is feeling very confused. I just hope too much didn't carry over to you or other readers! Were you rooting for something to happen with Krista? I like Krista too much to leave her as just a footnote, so I expect she'll be back at some point. How big her role will be... remains to be seen. I appreciate the comment, and I'm glad you're still enjoying the story!

M - Always good to hear from you! And I always appreciate your perspective! I've tried very hard to keep my story believable and tasteful, so the fact you're still following along for the ride is one of the biggest compliments you could pay me. I will certainly try not to leave you waiting so long for the next chapter! Not that you have room to complain. I'm still waiting on chapter 2! ;-)

JessicaSJessicaSabout 7 years ago
Team Krista

Yeah, I was, kind of. Krista was the only one who seemed to care for Sara's well-being, and vice-versa. As far as I remember, there were several hints in the first 15-20 chapters about even more than that. And along with Tamara, it made for an interesting triangle.

Also, unless she was fooling herself, I think Sara partially got into her current situation because she tried to protect Krista.

But your story moved on in a different direction and that's fine too.

kberhenkekberhenkeabout 7 years ago
Chap 2

I feel like I kinda got slaughtered in my last attempt in the comments. But okay I will try once more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Teasing chapter

I really like your work and the effort you put into it. I am following your series since the beginning and it was always a pleasure to read most of the chapters more than once ;)

I am a huge fan of forced facesitting stories. I love the chapters 7-12 because of Tamaras insatiable lust and her passion to pleasure herself on saras struggling face.

This chapter was really teasing me because of some scenes which held my hopes high for sara to get back as an unwilling victim of a sex crazed lesbian (either Tamara or Amber). Unfortunately the actions were canceled befor the real fun started.

I am looking forward to your ideas and I hope we can read a lot of your renowned kinky sex scenes in the next chapters.

MrSnijderMrSnijderabout 7 years ago
YESSSSSSSSS!

Amazing!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this.

Take all the time you need for the next one :D

Alsooooo (Like always ;p) I'd like to make a request for scat whaha :3

Can't wait to see what happens next :)

Loved the chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nexxt chapter?

now that you have the chapters planned out does this mean they will be released more frequently? Also I too cast my vote for adding scat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
2nd that ?

when will next posting be?

wof2wof2about 7 years ago
Hope all is well.

Hey precipiceofoblivion.

As stated in the title, hope all is well with you. Any chance the next chapter will be posted soon? Very excited to see what happens next in this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WHEN??

WE ARE WAITING! ;)

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Delays

So sorry for all the delays! After it took so long to get the last chapter out, I made a special effort to write this next chapter faster. However, after getting the chapter mostly written, I got bogged down with neverending work projects that have been consuming all my time. The chapter has been sitting, mostly complete for weeks (months?). I've only recently resumed slowly chugging away at making the chapter presentable. It's still going to be a little while longer, unfortunately, but please know that I am still alive and still making progress.

kastanie26kastanie26almost 7 years ago
Reassured

I'm glad you're okay! I am now reassured and looking forward to the continuation. Thank you for this wonderful story, which has been accompany me for a couple of years and always inspires me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Waiting... and Waiting... Annnd waiting

Soooo. It's been awhile since your delays post and I'm normally not one to complain but I really have to ask how everything is going and what's taking so long 😂 I'm dying for the next chapter, and I really hope her sister has a bigger part in this one, anyways post the next chapter already.. PLEASSEEE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Delay

The first 6 months author had 8 chapters finished, now we are lucky to get 2 every 6 months. I think this is more to do with the author having no idea where to take the story than the supposed work delays.

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous #8

You have great timing! I actually submitted chapters 28 and 29 a little over 24 hours ago (the same day as your last comment, coincidentally). Now it's just up to the powers that be when it will be posted. I expect it should be available within the next 24-48 hours. I hope you will find it worth the wait!

kastanie26kastanie26almost 7 years ago
Still waiting

Five days have passed since you uploaded the new parts. And the desperate waiting goes on! Literotica do not torture us any longer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous