All Comments on 'Curious Mother'

by sweetnessuk

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Once again bad grammar.

You say that you have a degree in Media Writing. That degree obviously didn't include any aspects of English grammar. In the third paragraph from the end you use one of the most constantly wrongly used words. The word 'you're' should actually be 'your'. I suppose that you also mix up 'their' and 'there'. Do you know the difference between 'affect' and 'effect'. I see this sort of error everywhere that I read the written word. Surely you should know better having a degree. Don't get me started on 'rogue apostrophies' that appear everywhere. Do you know the rules for apostrophies?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Screw you anon. Enjoy the story for what it is.

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepalmost 12 years ago
I thought it

Was pretty frigging hot. Yummy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice,

Sounds to be a very good starter.

NOW for the critic,,, as far as I know this site is for anyone to tell their tales, and this is a good one and if it is not up to your standards why not go somewhere else to read.

It is nitpicking prats like you who seem to think you are so much better than every one else.

This is for fun, not an exam paper and if it upsets you so much why not find a site where everything is just perfect in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cumming!

Oh Lord, this story made me cum hard! I love hearing other people have sex while I masturbate, and your story, while not exactly my fantasy, is very close to it. Thank you very much for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

hot. almost made me cum. maybe mother could watch while frigging next story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous