All Comments on 'Curse You Uncle Jessie Ch. 03'

by Rabbitrunner91

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Great Story!

Good ending for a great story. I love happy endings.

But he should have thanked Uncle Jessie for his mariage!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A Nicely put together story

Sorry you won't be available (at least for awhile and hopefully no longer) to entertain us. You put together a fine story with a uniques story line. I hope this won't be your final yahoo, but if it is, you went out in fine style. Sign me A Horny 'ol Sailor. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sorry to see you go Rabbitrunner

Your integrity and hopeful tales will be sadly missed in the cess pool Literotica can occasionlly be.

NamizujsNamizujsalmost 19 years ago
Thank You

Hope getting busy is of the pleasant sort, and not difficulties.

I will keep a lookout for your 'occasional' stories when you publish them.

Please don't say final goodbye!

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
$3 million

It is hard to understand why he would consider Sherrie at all when she admitted her only motive was mercenary (money for the clinic) no feelings for the poor dumb sucker who might be stuck with her.

Me I would take the 3 million go to a lawyer and sue the University for kicking me out, a bunch of colleges have multimillionaires as students and stopping his education should not have been a consideration. The University needs some new leadership that can cope with the current decade not the previous century, $3.8 is not that much money considering the Intel, Oracle, Goggle etc etc Billionaires or the dumb blond Hilton heirs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good story

well written, funny. Not sure the university had a leg to stand on, he could have doubled his money by suing the dean. I enjoy everything I've read by this author though his tendancy to thump his bible takes something from the stories. Let's face it, an abortion clinic could use the money as well. maybe a 50 -50 split.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Uncle Jesse's a jerk

I guess it was less important in Uncle Jesse's eyes for his nephew to get an education than be married! What a great idea for a story, devaluing education. Lucky your hero's rich, because the lack of an education would greatly stunt the earning power of a lesser individual.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
If Uncle wanted to play, then I'd play. First an ironclad pre-nup, then a wedding and after I got the money a quick divorce.

The old man is dead and that's the name of that game. Then back to school and maybe, just maybe when I was ready a wedding.

Mojo648Mojo648about 2 years ago

Cut short, very short, DISAPPOINTING, just starting to get good, expecting the rest of the story to be fun, but at last, with no luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank You !

I Thoroughly enjoyed the story !

You have a GREAT talent for writing.

Best Wishes !

S.G.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Matt now has the resources and the option of finishing University, online, and I hope he does just that. Take your "wishes" and stuff them where the sun don't shine, Uncle Jessie! He can finally finish college and there's nothing you can do to stop him, old man! Deal with it in whatever manner you see fit.

KtYe3XKtYe3X8 months ago

That storie was FUN to read!

BlastusBlastus3 months ago

Clever. Unique.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous