All Comments on 'Customer Satisfaction'

by 1Stranger

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Crap

I hope the husbands of all slut whore wifes like this cunt catch them and punish them way past the point of the nice little spanking. Broken bones comes to mind.

BalaakBalaakabout 19 years ago
Broken Bones?

What the hell kind of sick freak thinks sex is the excuse to hospitalize a woman?

A woman isn't a possession that you can break at will. Funny too how the same freaks that think beating a woman is all cool and manly believe that they can screw around all they want. Typical, cheap immature thinking. "Don't dirty up my possession" eh?

A woman is a person and everyone makes mistakes. Some cheat, too. If the adultery victim can't come to grips with the situation and resolve it with maturity, then divorce is the only answer - not breaking bones.

As for the story, it was short and entertaining, but needs some attention in word usage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good girl!!

I only hope my wife has her legs spread for a stranger right now! How lucky for this guy that gorgeous Stephanie has this salesman's cum deep in her nicely trimmed pussy. Yum, yum!!! She doesn't deserve punishment, she deserves a nice gift - maybe some new lingerie to wear on her next date out where she gets her married slut pussy filled with a gallon of hot gooey sperm from her lover while I wait at home jacking off imagining how good she's being fucked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sick

I forget, there are some sick little fucks on this site, Yikes!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

He heard a noise at the back door and rushed quickly through the front. He never even saw the pickaxe handle that hit him in the mouth. When the cheating whore rushed to the front porch, she saw her lover lying in a pool of blood and teeth. She didn't even see the pickaxe handle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous