Cute Celebrity Chloe Comes to Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl wrote out and signed two autographs, one each for Liam and Luke and handed them to the young men, who accepted them with trembling fingers.

"What do you say to Chloe?" Alex asked his two friends, sounding more like a parent reminding their child about manners when their son or daughter failed to thank a friend, grandparent, aunt or uncle for a treat.

Liam and Luke said nothing. Jason saw sweat on Liam's brow, the young man going pale and falling to his knees, his world spinning in waves of dizziness. The twin factor certainly kicked in, as Luke like his brother became sweaty, pale and fell to his knees, light-headed and giddy.

Everybody else, Chloe included, seemed unable to think of what to make of this bizarre situation, Alex and Rachel's father grumbling "For God's sake," at this latest weird behavior of his son's dim-witted mates.

Jason stepped in, taking two bottles of water from the refrigerator and saying to Luke and Liam, "Come on, I think you need to get some fresh air. Let's go outside for a bit."

Jason herded the star-struck twins outside through the laundry to the patio at the back of the house, hearing Alex apologize and say to Chloe, "They're harmless." Liam and Luke were so overwhelmed that they obeyed every direction Jason gave like robots. Had Jason told Liam and Luke to walk onto the railway line and stand in front of a train, they probably would have done it.

"Sit down, take lots of deep breaths and drink these," said Jason, handing one bottle of water to each twin. Liam and Luke obeyed Jason's directive to sit down like automatons, but were still too incoherent to open their own bottles of water, so with a deep sigh of exasperation Jason had to do it for them.

The trio had been out on the patio for a couple of minutes, Liam and Luke sitting and drinking their water in total unison as Jason stood next to them, when they heard Chloe say to her parents, "I just need to go to the toilet, I'll be back soon."

Jason glanced through the screen door into the laundry, seeing the petite figure of Chloe enter the laundry and push open the door to the lavatory. He heard the teenager close and lock the toilet door behind her, and the sound of her putting down the toilet seat.

Liam and Luke, already overwhelmed by meeting the pretty teenage actress, seemed even more stunned, their mouths dropping open, when the faint, trickling sound of Chloe urinating was heard by themselves and by Jason. The tinkling, splashing sound of Chloe peeing on the toilet was audible for the next twenty seconds or so, before the sound of her unwinding toilet paper was heard by the trio.

Jason thought Chloe would flush the toilet and emerge, but the door remained closed as Chloe continued to sit on the toilet for the next five minutes, the sound of the teenager intermittently unwinding toilet tissue from the roll holder audible to the three guys.

Liam and Luke said nothing during this time, just sitting there silent with vacant facial expressions. They were like caterpillars that had fallen victim to wasps that stun their victims and lay eggs in them; alive but completely paralyzed.

Jason himself was lucid, but inside the young man's mind he could not believe what was happening. Teenage star Chloe Connors had her baby-doll dress up around her waist and her knickers around her ankles as she sat on the toilet. Again, Jason heard the sound of Chloe advancing the toilet roll and unwinding herself more loo paper. He reminded himself that he shouldn't be listening to this and should respect the girl's privacy, but was so disbelieving he wasn't thinking straight. Chloe Connors, one of Australia's most popular young actresses was on the loo right behind him, separated only by a brick wall, a frosted glass window and a door. The 18-year-old starlet actually sat on the toilet to empty her bladder and her bowels, and she actually used toilet paper. Jason mentally reprimanded himself for being as silly as Liam and Luke. Of course Chloe went to the toilet, and of course she used toilet paper, but the young man still found it hard to believe.

The mental image of pretty Chloe Connors sitting on the loo with her knickers around her ankles was far from unpleasant, and Jason's cardiovascular system responded by sending blood to his groin in abundance, the young man feeling horror as his underpants grew tighter at his growing erection. Liam and Luke were still too star-struck to notice their friend's problem, but the embarrassed Jason needed something else to think about to get this under control.

With some effort, Jason was able to banish the image of Chloe sitting on the toilet from his mind by thinking about sad movies, and the time he had a difference of opinion with a red-back spider with the arachnid winning the dispute. This worked, and Jason's erection shrunk back to normal size.

Jason heard Chloe unwinding toilet paper a few times in succession, then the sound of her putting down the lid of the toilet. He heard Chloe flush the toilet, then the teenager spraying toilet freshener around the lavatory as the sound of the cistern refilling continued. The toilet door opened and Chloe emerged, the pretty teenager making for the sink and thoroughly washing her hands. Jason saw Chloe turn off the taps and dry her hands on a small towel, then turn to make her way back to her parents and brother. Jason was then treated to the sight of Chloe adjusting her panties around her cute little bottom through her baby-doll dress, and with her knickers now comfortable the teenager left the laundry and vanished from sight.

Turning to Liam and Luke, who had finished their water, Jason said, "Okay guys, I think it's time to go now."

Still silent and not recovered from having been star-struck, Liam and Luke clutched their autographs and did not speak at all as Jason directed them out of the house and up the road. As they walked to the corner, Luke suddenly and unfortunately found his voice and blurted out, "Can you believe Chloe Connors actually goes to the toilet?"

Liam's vocal chords also returned. "Yeah, and she uses toilet paper. Chloe Connors actually uses toilet paper! I can't believe it."

While Jason had himself been amazed by these same revelations, he was level-headed enough to keep these thoughts to himself and not share them. An elderly couple walking their dog past the trio of young men glared at them in disapproval, obviously thinking that such observations should be kept to oneself. Jason agreed with the old couple.

"Liam, Luke remember what Alex said?" Jason asked. Liam and Luke's blank expressions indicated that they did not, and Jason sighed. "Remember how he said not to talk about weird things about Chloe? This is one example."

"Oh," said Luke. "Are you saying that me and Liam shouldn't talk about Chloe going to the loo?"

"Exactly," said Jason. "Don't talk about that. Talk about anything else you like but don't talk about Chloe using the toilet. Within reason of course. Don't go to the airport and talk about plane hijackings or to a bank and talk to the teller about bank robberies. Understand?"

"Chloe was in a bank that was robbed once," observed Liam.

"Yeah, she was really scared and crying," said Luke.

Once more, Jason sighed and rubbed his forehead, having remembered seeing that episode of the soap opera. "Guys, again that was not real. It was on TV, on the soap opera. Chloe wasn't in a bank robbery, the character she plays on the show was. It was only make believe. Understand?"

Luke and Liam's blank expressions indicated that they did not truly believe him, and Jason said, "It's a nice day, why don't you go and have a long walk along the Geelong foreshore? You could do with the fresh air. Either that, or go and have a lie down for a few hours. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

Jason turned and went back to the house, shaking his head at his dim-witted friends and how meeting a celebrity had sent the twins into a star-struck daze. But as Jason returned inside the house, he again found himself saying to himself, 'I'll be living at the same house as Chloe Connors for four days, I'll be staying at the same house as Chloe Connors for four days ...' over and over in his mind and reminded himself that his criticism of Luke and Liam might be a bit hypocritical.

After lunch, the two sets of parents went out for a walk through the Geelong city centre and along the coast, and the teenagers stayed at home. Gothic Rachel decided that associating with the other young people, not least her famous cousin was beneath her dignity and consigned herself to her bedroom and with it being Good Friday few places were open, and most TV programs were of a religious nature. Alex, Jason, Chloe and Chris decided to watch a video.

Chris sat in an armchair, and Alex and Jason each at one end of the couch. Jason watched as Chloe inserted the videotape into the VCR, the young man's eyes bulging as Chloe bent over, her short baby-doll dress riding up slightly to allow Jason a quick glimpse of the white cotton panties that covered Chloe's bottom and her private feminine areas. Chloe returned to the couch and sat her cute little bottom down in the seat between Alex and Jason, the teenagers beginning to watch their movie.

Jason tried to concentrate on the movie, but was unable to do so, his attention constantly going to the occupant of the seat next to him. He would have been distracted enough by the pretty 18-year-old in normal circumstances as she sat next to him in her pretty pink baby doll dress, Jason again found his internal voice saying, 'I'm sitting next to Chloe Connors, and I'm watching a movie with her.' Chloe repositioned herself on the couch, her knee brushing against Jason's knee and again the young man found himself with a rapidly rising temperature and a rapidly expanding groin rendering him unable to stand up without great embarrassment. Jason shook his head; at least the movie gave him about an hour and a half for his problem to abate.

*

When the movie finished, Jason's erection problem had subsided and he was able to stand and return to his room out the back without any embarrassment. On his way there, Jason noticed that the many pot plants on the patio were looking a bit dry and to help out, he took a watering can and began to give the plants a much needed drink.

Jason heard the laundry door open, and to his surprise and delight the petite, teenage figure of Chloe emerged. "Are you watering the plants?" she asked, observing him with a watering can in his hand.

Jason paused and Chloe giggled and blushed. "That was a dumb question," she admitted. "Talk about asking the obvious."

"That's nothing," said Jason, laughing along with Chloe. "Try working with Liam and Luke, playing football with Liam and Luke in the winter and cricket with Liam and Luke in the winter. I forget the last time they asked a sensible question. They drive Alex crazy."

"Were they okay after they left?" Chloe asked. "They seemed a bit – um – unwell."

"They were fine," said Jason. "I'm sorry about how they acted around you, they're pretty harmless really, just not very bright."

Chloe smiled. "No need to apologize, I've had worse happen, believe me." She picked up a second watering can and turned on the tap. "Let me give you a hand with that."

"Okay, thanks Chloe," said Jason as Chloe began to water some ferns that grew in a large white pot.

"So, you play football?" Chloe asked.

"That's right, with Alex and the twins for one of the local teams," said Jason. "We're absolutely hopeless."

Chloe laughed. "Come on, you can't be that bad."

"Well, we won one game last year and had an average losing margin of 96-points," said Jason. "I'll never forget one game, our opponents kicked 40 goals to our four. And we started season 1994 last week with a 20 goal thrashing to the team that finished second last in 1993."

"Are you any better at cricket?" the smiling Chloe asked as she discretely adjusted her bra through her dress, Jason trying to avoid staring too intently at this.

"Well, in one game just before Christmas Liam got out for hitting the ball twice, and Luke was supposed to replace him, but he got out for taking too long to get to the crease." Jason shook his head and laughed.

Again, Chloe laughed her cute little laugh, a disbelieving look on her pretty face. "You never see anyone get dismissed in cricket for hitting the ball twice and taking too long to get to the crease, and then Liam and Luke do it in the same game?"

"Well, Liam and Luke achieve some amazing things, as you saw for yourself earlier," said Jason. He and Chloe continued to water the plants, Jason telling the girl some of the things the dim-witted twins had gotten up to, Chloe laughing especially hard at the tale of how Liam and Luke had somehow managed to park Alex's car into such a tight space that nobody could get it out, much to Alex's great frustration.

The conversation turned to other things, Chloe asking Jason about his job at the warehouse and the school he had attended in Geelong. Jason was amazed that Chloe seemed so genuinely interested in his life, it wasn't like she was only pretending to be nice. They also spoke about Chloe growing up in the suburbs of Melbourne, the school she had attended and the sports she had enjoyed playing, including tennis, netball and athletics. Jason found himself forgetting that Chloe was a famous young Australian actress. Alex was right about his cousin, Chloe was a very humble and down-to-earth girl, much like the proverbial girl-next-door, if one was lucky enough to be neighbors with one of Australia's prettiest girls.

During dinner that evening the conversation was completely normal, and Chloe's acting career only came up once, but only because everyone was talking about Queensland where Chloe was at present working on a movie filmed there. Rachel of course thought this terrible, just as later in the evening she thought Chloe's sleepwear – an oversize Gold Coast tee-shirt – to be appalling.

"What's wrong with Chloe's nightwear?" the exasperated Alex asked his bitter younger sister.

The young gothic rolled her eyes. "It's a Gold Coast tee-shirt," said Rachel, her tone indicating that she thought her brother an idiot.

"What's the matter with a Gold Coast tee-shirt?" Alex asked.

"It's like Chloe is saying, 'Look at me, I'm a famous actress who gets to go to the Gold Coast to make movies and you don't'," said Rachel. "What a little show-off diva."

"Or maybe Chloe was just walking through Surfer's Paradise one day, saw the tee-shirt in a shop, liked it and purchased it?" suggested Alex.

Jason might have spoken up to support Alex, but the young man had been struck dumb a minute or so earlier when Chloe had passed by on her way to bed after taking her shower, cheerfully wishing everybody good night. The teenager's petite young body, her brown hair cascading down onto her shoulders looked so good in the white Gold Coast tee-shirt that was causing so much anguish to Rachel. Jason could see the slight outline of Chloe's panties through the fabric of the tee-shirt, but best to him was the view of her bare, shapely legs and her bare feet. Jason had always secretly been turned on by girls' bare feet, and while he had seen Chloe barefoot on the soap opera and other television shows and movies she had appeared in, to see her bare feet in person was something else again. Jason's mouth watered, and he again felt the blood flowing to his groin, concentrating on the unattractive Rachel to keep an erection from rising in his underpants.

Unfortunately for Jason, he was staring a little too hard at Rachel, this attracting her attention. "What the fuck are you looking at?" she snapped.

"Um, nothing," said Jason.

"Yeah, you'd better not be," warned the gothic teenager. "And now, I have to go my bedroom, which I am forced to share with my cousin. Chloe had better not snore and keep me awake, otherwise I'll stuff a pair of her knickers in her mouth to shut her up."

Rachel turned around and left the living room, grumbling and complaining under her breath about the immense personal sufferance she was subjected to by sharing her bedroom with her cousin for four days, and all Alex and Jason could do was shrug their shoulders and retire to bed themselves.

In his small flat, Jason took a quick shower and pulled up a pair of boxer shorts onto his muscular frame, before getting into bed. He could feel his erection rising as he pulled the covers over himself as the image of Chloe barefoot in her oversize tee-shirt appeared in his mind's eye, and Jason contemplated indulging in some solitary vices; however as he was tired he fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Jason awoke after what felt like a most satisfying night's sleep ready for a beautiful Saturday morning, only to glance at the clock radio – 1.01 - and as the young man looked outside through the edge of the curtains he could see it was completely dark.

Cursing, Jason tried to go back to sleep but tossed and turned, completely wide awake, and after 15 minutes gave up on trying to get back to sleep and decided to read instead. He turned on the light and took a book but was unable to concentrate on it, and gave up in less than five minutes.

Jason could see the moonlight was shining brightly outside, and opened his curtains to admire the full moon high in the starry night sky over Geelong. At the house, Jason saw the light to first the laundry and then the toilet come on, before the toilet light went out a minute or so later. The laundry light was extinguished about 20 seconds or so after this and Jason thought nothing of it, until the back door opened and out stepped Chloe, barefoot and in her nightwear, carrying a small torch.

Jason shook his head, wondering what Chloe was doing going outside in the middle of the night. Maybe she was just getting some fresh air? However, the girl did not return inside the house, and to Jason's amazement he saw her walk across the patio to the door to his flat, before the sound of her lightly knocking on the door was heard.

Opening the door, Jason asked the obvious question. "Chloe, what are you doing out here in the middle of the night?"

Chloe smiled as she entered the small flat and Jason closed the door behind her. "I can't sleep, Rachel has a really bad snoring problem."

Jason's face registered amusement, thinking it ironic that Rachel had been complaining about the prospect of Chloe snoring, when in fact she was the one who snored.

Chloe continued. "I have never heard anyone snore as loud as Rachel before, I think it's something she should see a doctor about. She might have sleep apnea. Anyway, I was lying in bed getting no sleep, and I got up to go to the loo, and when I finished I could see your light was on and you were up and awake, so I thought I might come and join you. It's nice and quiet out here, why can't you sleep?"

"I tend to be a light sleeper," said Jason. "I wake up at the slightest noise."

Chloe nodded. "I'm a light sleeper too. But Mum, Dad and Chris sleep through anything. A few months ago there was this massive summer thunderstorm through Melbourne. I was awake all night, but my parents and brother didn't hear anything, they slept through everything."

"I remember that," said Jason. "We got the storm here too. Alex, Rachel and your aunt and uncle slept all night, I stayed up listening to all the thunder and rain."

"Are you sure it wasn't Rachel snoring?" Chloe asked, both she and Jason laughing.

"So, how are you going to sleep?" Jason asked.

"Well tonight, I'm going to sleep in your bed," said Chloe matter-of-factly. Without waiting for a response, Chloe sat on the edge of Jason's bed and swung her bare feet under the covers, Jason seeing the teenager's knickers – white with small blue flowers – as she did so.