Cute Celebrity Chloe Comes to Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
686 Followers

Jason was a little unsure of what to make of this. While it seemed Chloe was a down-to-earth girl who had not let her fame go to her head, expecting him to give up his bed and then taking it without even asking seemed a bit diva-like. "Well, I guess I can sleep in the chair," he said uncertainly.

There was a mischievous hint of laughter in Chloe's voice as she responded. "Jason, do you think I'd really kick you out of your bed? This is a double bed, just get in beside me."

Jason gasped. "Are you sure?"

"Of course I am,' said Chloe. "Think of it as if we were sitting next to each other on a plane. If I fell asleep and you fell asleep, we'd be sleeping next to each other. This is just the same. Come on, get in."

Unable to believe what was happening, Jason climbed into bed beside Chloe. He felt his erection rising, and reminded himself that he had to behave himself, but this was going to be easier said than done with Chloe's young, nubile, teenage body beside him, wearing only an oversize tee-shirt over panties. Jason felt his foot make contact with one of Chloe's bare feet, and his penis reacted accordingly.

"This is a nice comfortable bed," said Chloe. "Thanks for letting me sleep out here tonight."

"It's no problem," said Jason, trying to conceal his own problem of a pulsing erection, the young man angling his body so there would be no tent-like shape of the bed covers around his groin, and less risk of that part of his anatomy brushing against Chloe.

"I was kind of out of options inside," said Chloe. "The couch is very uncomfortable for sleeping, and in any case the dog and the cat were lying on it and not about to give it up. Well, the dog might have, but no way was the cat going to move."

Jason laughed. "Cat's aren't the most cooperative of creatures, are they?"

"Mind you, I'll have to get back inside before everyone else wakes up so they don't get the wrong idea," said Chloe. "Everyone will assume that we were sleeping together metaphorically, rather than literally. Luckily they're all heavy sleepers."

As Jason went to turn off the bedside light, Chloe said, "You know, the funny thing is I feel wide awake now and don't think I could go back to sleep. I guess I could have done some study for my university course, but oh well."

"What are you studying?" Jason asked, holding off turning off the light.

"I'm studying accounting," said Chloe. "Not full time obviously, just one unit per semester so it will take me a while to get my degree, but I'll get there."

"Accounting?" Jason asked. "Why are you studying accounting? You're an actress."

"Well, yes I am," said Chloe. "And I love being an actress and an entertainer, and at the moment things are going very well for me. But I need a career to back me up in life. I like numbers and was good at maths in school so accounting is a good fit. Acting careers can be very fickle and fleeting, and while I work hard to ensure my career continues, things can change. Five years from now my acting work might be a bit part in a low budget movie, a role in a local play in Melbourne and a tampon commercial."

"Ew," said Jason, reacting with dismay as Chloe mentioned the one thing that he like so many other men feared most – menstruation.

Chloe giggled, her mischievous smile making her pretty face even more attractive. "You're not one of those guys who have a phobia about menstruation, are you?"

Jason nodded wordlessly, and Chloe reached over and patted him on the shoulder. "There, there," she teased. "I won't mention periods again and scare you. Although I don't know why guys are so scared of periods, us girls are the ones have to have them for forty years or so. I hate to think how you'd cope if you had to spend one week each month dealing with PMS, bloating, stomach cramps, changing pads and tampons, menstrual mishaps in your knickers and problems with your bowels."

"That sounds really scary," said the dismayed Jason, who found it hard to believe that a pretty, famous girl like Chloe actually got her period, just as during the afternoon he had found it hard to believe that she went to the toilet.

"I wish that guy in the pharmacy that time was as scared of periods as you are," said Chloe, laughing and shaking her head.

"Who was the guy in the pharmacy?" Jason asked.

"I was on the tram in Melbourne one day last year," said Chloe. "It was my time of the month, and I was down to my last pad, so I got off and went into this pharmacy in Swanston Street to go and buy some more. It was lunchtime, so very busy and the pharmacy was crowded. I got a packet of pads off the shelf and go to pay for them, when this young guy stopped me and yelled out, 'Hey, you're Chloe Connors from Sea Breeze, aren't you!', and everyone in the shop looks over at me."

"That must have been embarrassing," said Jason.

"Yes, but then he saw what I was buying and yelled across the shop, just as loud, 'My sister uses the exact same brand of period pads as you do! She'll be thrilled when I tell her. We're both huge fans of the show! Can we get your autograph?'"

"What did you do?" the disbelieving Jason asked.

"I was kind of stunned," said Chloe. "I didn't know what was worse, that this guy knew what type of feminine hygiene products his sister used, or that he thought it okay to yell out across a busy pharmacy his observation that I was buying sanitary pads. I thought about lying about who I was, that I just looked like Chloe from TV, but I scribbled out an autograph and ran for the counter, feeling everyone looking at me, knowing that I had my period. I just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me."

"That makes Liam and Luke look almost normal," said Jason.

"Yeah, it does," agreed Chloe. "So getting back to what I was saying earlier, my acting career might have waned so much by 1999 that I would be delighted to get a tampon commercial. Then go forward another five years to 2004, and I might be the feature of the 'Whatever Happened To?' column in a magazine or newspaper. In 2009, I might be the answer to the really hard question nobody gets at a quiz night. And by 2014, I could be completely forgotten. So therefore I need a career to back me up."

"That's sensible," said Jason. "You know Chloe, for somebody famous and so talented, you don't let things go to your head."

"You might change your mind on the word talented if you saw that American horror movie I was in and read the reviews," said Chloe modestly. "But I feel really grateful for what I have achieved so far in my life, and if you think about it I'm just doing a job. I might act in television shows, movies and on stage, but that doesn't make me better than anyone else." The girl sighed. "I just wish Rachel thought the same. My cousin seems to have it in her mind that I'm some stuck-up, bratty little diva, but I'm not."

"I think Rachel is just jealous of you," said Jason. "I wouldn't take what she says to heart."

Chloe nodded in agreement. "Yes, it's like the time she met my boyfriend, she didn't even try to act nice."

"You have a boyfriend?" Jason asked, more than a little un-nerved. If this guy found out that Chloe had been sharing a bed with Jason he might not be too pleased.

"Relax Jason, he's my ex-boyfriend," laughed Chloe. "We dated a few months, but with both of us being so busy – he's an international triathlete – we thought we'd be better off as friends, which we still are. I don't have a boyfriend at the moment, things are pretty busy in my life. I'm guessing by the way you reacted that you don't have a special girl in your life at the moment, otherwise you'd never have agreed to let me share your bed for the night?"

"No," said Jason. "I mean, I've been on dates in the past, but nothing serious. I guess I just haven't met the right girl yet."

"That's too bad, you're such a nice guy and very handsome," Chloe asserted. She looked at the clock. "It's still only 1.30," she said. "What do you normally do when you can't get to sleep?"

"Counting sheep I guess," said Jason.

"Really, that's not very interesting," said Chloe. "Do you know what I like to do in bed when I can't sleep?"

"No, what do you like to do?" asked Jason.

Chloe leaned over and replied as casually as Jason had asked her if she preferred tea or coffee. "I like to let a guy get into my pants, and then fuck the shit out of me."

Before the stunned Jason had time to react, Chloe moved her young body up to his so that she was pressed against him, and planted a kiss on his lips, the young man feeling Chloe's hand under the covers brushing his erection through his boxers. "I think you're excited," she said, before pulling back the covers to reveal what looked like a tent in the front of Jason's boxer shorts. "Yes, definitely excited."

Feeling Chloe's soft hands running over his fit body, the astounded Jason asked, "You planned this?"

Chloe put a coy smile on her face. "Of course I did. Why else do you think I slipped these into my knickers before I came out here?"

His erection throbbing, Jason watched Chloe lift her oversize Gold Coast tee-shirt to show off her white bikini-brief panties with small blue flowers on them. Then reaching into the side panel, the teenager removed from her knickers two wrapped condoms, which she placed on the bed.

"I think I'm dreaming," said Jason, expecting to wake up any moment alone in his bed with very sticky pajamas. This couldn't be happening – surely he wasn't going to be having sex with teenage soap star Chloe Connors?

Chloe fondled Jason's erect penis through his boxer shorts with her left hand. "No, you're wide awake," the girl assured him, as she traced patterns on his chest with her right index finger. Chloe lowered her pretty face into Jason's handsome face and kissed him on the lips. Jason responded and soon they were in a deep, passionate French kiss, their tongues intertwining as they made out. Between Chloe's legs, her clitoris tingled and her vagina got damp while Jason's cock throbbed as Chloe straddled his torso, the teenager's panty-covered bottom making contact with his groin.

"So, are there any little things you like in the bedroom?" Chloe asked as they stopped kissing to catch their breaths. "Anything interesting, anything a little different?"

Subconsciously, Jason's glance went to Chloe's cute little bare feet, the girl noticing and giggling. "My feet?"

Jason blushed. "Yeah, I don't know what it is, I've just always liked feet ..."

Chloe put a finger over Jason's mouth. "You're in luck, I just happen to love guys playing with my bare feet. There's something so hot about it. My feet are all yours."

The barefoot teenager sat back, her legs apart showing off her white panties and thrust her feet in Jason's direction, wriggling her pretty little toes seductively. Jason could feel his erection getting even bigger as he looked up Chloe's tee-shirt and at her knickers, the indentation of the teenager's vagina clear in her cotton panties.

The young man moved his trembling hands to Chloe's feet as he admired the teenager's pretty little toes, her perfectly formed soles and arches a sight to behold. His fingers touched the soft skin of Chloe's bare feet and he saw the girl squirm in pleasure on top of the bed as he stroked and caressed her feet. Chloe's panty saddle, already damp, got wetter still as Jason moved his mouth to her left foot, licking her soles and arches, then taking her pinky toe in his mouth, sucking on it and moving down each toe in turn, until he reached her big toe.

Inside her knickers, Chloe's box sent waves of pleasure through the teenager's body as the young man moved his mouth to her right foot, kissing and licking first her big toe, then moving down each toe in turn until he reached Chloe's right pinky toe, sucking on it long and hard.

"That feels so great!" exclaimed Chloe, the barefoot teenager unable to keep still on the bed as Jason finished sucking on her right pinky-toe as he massaged her soles and arches. "Hey, you want me to put my toes to practical use?"

"Go on!" said Jason, the young man salivating in anticipation at what Chloe was going to do next.

He soon found out as Chloe extended her legs to reach his groin. Then using her toes, the girl took a grip of the elastic waistband of Jason's boxer shorts, and pulled them down, the teenager delighted at the sight of Jason's impressive manhood as his erection was freed, Chloe using her bare feet to slide the boxer shorts all the way down Jason's legs, pulling them off altogether, not using her hands once.

"How did you do that?" gasped Jason, amazed at how dexterous the girl was in her feet.

Chloe shrugged. "My feet are very flexible, years of dance classes I guess. Anyway, that's not the only thing my feet are good for."

With that, Chloe extended her bare feet to Jason's groin, stroking his massively erect cock with her left foot, teasing his balls with her right foot. With a pretty barefoot teenager – and a well-known young actress at that – with her feet massaging his cock and balls and being able to see her knickers as she did this, Jason was worried he might orgasm all over Chloe's pretty teenage toes, but was able to keep it under control.

"I can see how excited my feet made you," said Chloe, indicating Jason's throbbing penis. "Because I'm a girl, you can't see how excited I am, but I'm going to show you."

The teenager sat on the bed flat on her bottom, her legs open, flaunting her white panties with the pretty blue flowers. "Put your head between my legs, Jason," she urged.

Unable to believe he was doing this, Jason lowered his face into Chloe's crotch, his face against the soft cotton of her panties. He could feel how warm the teenager was between her legs, the dampness of her vagina evident, the soft, musty, feminine and alluring smell of Chloe's pussy entering Jason's nostrils and sending him wild with desire.

"I think you like the way my knickers smell, don't you Jason?" Chloe asked teasingly.

"For sure," said Jason, inhaling Chloe's feminine smell with great delight.

"It's because I'm so excited. They feel pretty good to touch too," said Chloe. "Touch my pussy through my pretty little panties, Jason."

Jason did not waste any time in putting his hand under Chloe's oversize tee-shirt and stroking the soft fabric of the barefoot teenager's white floral print knickers, feeling the indentation of her vagina through the double-cotton saddle. "Yes, that feels so hot," purred Chloe at the attention her panty-covered pussy was receiving. "But it's way hotter inside my knickers. See?"

Getting to her knees, Chloe lifted the front of her tee-shirt with one hand, and with the other, held open the elastic waistband at the front of her panties. "You can't tell me that you've never wanted to look down a girl's knickers before, Jason?"

With a throbbing erection, Jason looked down the front of Chloe's teen panties to the wonderful sight of what front of the girl's knickers covered; her pubic mound covered in an impressive amount of curly, dark hairs. "It feels pretty good down there too," the teenager assured him.

Jason felt his hand trembling as he slid it into the front of Chloe's knickers, feeling her feminine mound and the soft curls of pubic hair. "Go deeper into my vagina," Chloe urged him, and Jason wasted no time in putting his hand deeper into Chloe's pants, his fingers feeling how damp and warm the teenager was between her legs as he touched her pussy flaps, then pushed slowly up into the hot confines of her vagina.

"That feels so great, finger my clit," Chloe said as she took hold of Jason's dick, teasing his shaft and balls as he fingered her teen pussy. Chloe's soft feminine moans and the fact that she was getting wetter and stickier down below evidence that she liked having her vagina fingered.

"So, are you a guy who only works in the mornings, or a guy who mows the front lawn but doesn't bother mowing out the back?" Chloe asked.

"Sorry?" Jason asked. He was so distracted by the thought that at present he had his hand down the knickers of 18-year-old star Chloe Connors and was fingering her vulva to think about what she was saying.

"I mean, are you a guy that only does things by half?" Chloe teased. "It might surprise you Jason, but I have two openings between my legs – well three if you count where I pee from but that's too small to matter – and they both love to get fingered. And your right hand isn't doing anything at the moment."

"You want me to finger your bum?" Jason gasped.

"Of course I do, I just love having my bum played with," said Chloe. "I like guys playing with the cheeks of my bottom, between my buttocks, and best of all, my anus itself. So Jason, do you accept the challenge of playing with my bum?"

"I accept!" exclaimed Jason in delight, his right hand making haste for Chloe's backside, feeling the teenager's firm buttocks through her knickers.

"I thought you might," said the delighted Chloe, whose bare toes clenched and unclenched as Jason teased the elastic of her panties at the back, before pushing his hand down the back of her knickers, fondling the firm cheeks of her bottom.

"Put your hand between my butt cheeks," Chloe urged Jason, the young man keen to obey and feel the soft, warm flesh between her arse-crack, Chloe squealing in pleasure when Jason's finger found her tight anus. "Yes, don't be shy, finger me there," said Chloe. "Put your finger up my bum."

"Are you sure?" Jason gasped.

"Of course, I love guys' fingers going up my ass," said Chloe. "Dicks, no I'm way too tight up there, but fingers – yes please!"

Jason circled his index finger around Chloe's anus, before pushing it up into the very tight confines of her rectum. Jason could feel how hot the teenager's bowels were, the walls of the girl's rectum closing around his finger.

"This is heaven!" Chloe exclaimed as she continued to play with Jason's cock. "A good-looking guy has one finger up my fanny, and another up my bum. Who could want more?"

Jason couldn't agree more as he continued to fondle Chloe in her pants, his left fingers up her pussy, his right index finger inserted up into Chloe's bowels. With his right thumb, Jason rubbed the area between Chloe's vulva and anus, sending more waves of pleasure from Chloe's teen pussy through her petite young body.

"Take off my tee-shirt, Jason," said Chloe when Jason withdrew his hands from her vagina, anus and out of her panties.

"I thought you'd never ask," said Jason, who was eagerly looking forward to seeing Chloe's teenage tits for the first time. The young man took hold of Chloe's tee-shirt and eased it off over her head and arms, the girl now barefoot and wearing only her knickers.

Jason drooled at the sight of Chloe's bare breasts. Her boobs were not especially large which was good given her petite figure, but beautifully formed, perfectly shaped and symmetrical with inviting pink areola and nipples. Lowering his face into Chloe's chest, he massaged her breasts slowly, gently, lovingly, before teasing her already-aroused, hard nipples with his fingers and then his tongue. "That feels great, lick my boobs harder," Chloe urged, again playing with Jason's erection as her bare toes and unclenched at the pleasure of having her boobs played with. Between her legs, Chloe's vulva was getting wetter and wetter, her clitoris sending tingling sensations through her box and up into her rectum. "You should change careers and give mammograms for a living."

"That's nice work if you can get it," said Jason. The thought of examining women's breasts all day was an appealing one.

"Mind you, you couldn't do what you're doing with me now," giggled Chloe. "That would be a breach of ethics. Now, hands off my tits and take off my knickers."

Chloe lay back on the bed, her arse off the covers, her legs open. Jason took hold of the elastic waistband of Chloe's panties and slowly slid her undies down, the wonderful sight of Chloe's perfect triangle of dark pubic hair causing his cock to throb with desire. He slid Chloe's cotton knickers down her thighs past, past her knees and down her shins, pausing as they reached her ankles, as the sight of Chloe's bare feet with her panties down around her ankles was one to behold.

RetroFan
RetroFan
686 Followers