Cute Celebrity Chloe Comes to Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slipping Chloe's knickers off, leaving the teenager now completely naked, Jason held the soft cotton panties in his hand as Chloe sat up, her legs open, Jason unable to stop himself from staring at her snatch. Chloe's vagina was a perfect, dark pink oval shape, looking so inviting. He went to put Chloe's knickers on the bed, but the girl stopped him.

"Keep hold of my panties," Chloe said. "I want you to smell them while I give you a blow job."

"You want me to smell your knickers?" asked Jason.

"Of course, it makes me so hot when guys sniff my knickers in front of me and get turned on by the way my vagina smells," said Chloe. "You already smelled my pussy through them when I was wearing, now I want to watch you smell my knickers while I suck your cock. That's unless you have some kind of opposition to doing that?"

"No, of course not," said Jason. Smelling Chloe's vagina on her knickers while she sucked his dick was not an invitation he would readily refuse. "You know Chloe, you're one kinky chick."

Chloe laughed her cute little laugh. "On the outside, I'm a polite, prim, proper, professional young actress. Get me behind a closed door with a great-looking guy like you and see what I'm like in private. Now, lie flat on your back and don't blow it because there's more to come after this."

Jason lay flat as per Chloe's direction, and held Chloe's knickers as she straddled him. Jason's eyes bulged at the sight of Chloe's bare bottom as she got into position, her mouth over his groin. With one leg on each side of his body, Chloe's legs were apart, giving Jason a wonderful view of her perfect pink vagina and further up the teenager's tight anus. To Jason, the opening to Chloe's back passage looked like a starfish, but far better than any echinoderm he had ever seen in his life to date. Her shapely legs and pretty little feet were the icing on the cake.

Jason felt Chloe's tongue teasing his penis, then take his shaft in the warm wetness of her mouth, working him with her tongue, moving her mouth back and forth, while teasing his pubic hair and balls with one of her hands as she fellated him. He held Chloe's knickers to his nose, and took in the musty scent of her pussy on her panty saddle, absorbing and delighting in every molecule of the teenager's feminine smell. Smelling a pretty girl's pussy on her panties, while looking at her vagina and anus while she gave head was an amazing experience, and Jason could feel his penis throbbing in Chloe's mouth.

Chloe was no less aroused, her pussy dripping with desire. Sucking off a good-looking guy while he smelled the most private and personal parts of her body on her knickers sent the teenager into raptures, and it was with some reluctance that she withdrew her face from his groin and climbed off him, her clitoris tingling as she watched him smelling her panties.

"If you like getting head, I hope you like giving it too," said Chloe, lying her petite naked body flat on the bed, her legs wide apart showing off her box, teasing her clitoris with her right index finger.

"I sure do," said Jason, nearly sustaining a neck injury in his haste to get between Chloe's legs as the girl withdrew her hand from her female area. Chloe's snatch was a magnificent sight, the teenager's twat opening up like a flower.

Jason with great delight inserted his tongue into Chloe's vagina and if her pussy smelled good, it tasted even better. With Chloe's pussy juice getting on his face, and her pubes tickling him, Jason licked Chloe's vulva with gusto, his tongue traversing her twat from her clitoral hood all the way back to the skin that separated her vagina from her anus, sometimes plunging deep inside to the hot dark interior of Chloe's teen pussy, allowing his tongue to circle her clitoris. By the way Chloe moaned and squirmed as he ate her out, he could tell she liked it.

After five full minutes of cunnilingus, Chloe said, "Again, don't leave the job half done." With that, she got on her knees, thrusting her cute teenage arse in the air with a suggestive look on her face.

Jason lowered his face into Chloe's arse, and began by stroking, caressing and kissing the cheeks of her bare bottom. "Are you an ass-kisser at work, Jason?" Chloe teased, the girl giggling as Jason's tongue began to lick her between her buttocks. Jason's firm hands pulled Chloe's butt-cheeks further apart until he was licking the teenager's anus directly, Chloe squealing with delight at the young man's tongue traversing her starfish.

After sending Chloe into raptures by working her anus with his tongue for close to five minutes, Jason removed his face from Chloe's bum and washed out his mouth at Chloe's request, the girl saying it might be icky to kiss after he had gone down on her arse.

Naked together on the bed, Chloe unwrapped a condom and slipped it onto Jason's cock, making sure it was secure. "Pros of not using a condom, no periods for nine months," she said. "Cons, mother at the age of 19, more work for the screenwriters at 'See Breeze' writing my pregnancy into the show or me out of it, and parents who are really pissed off. So the condom wins."

With the contraceptive firmly fitted, Chloe said, "Lie back flat on your back."

Jason, his erection throbbing, could not believe what was happening as Chloe straddled him, then lowered her pussy down, guiding his penis deep into her vagina, the girl gasping as his manhood filled her fanny.

Lying on the bed, Jason kept repeating to himself in his mind, 'My cock is up Chloe Connors' pussy, my dick is actually inside Chloe Connors' vagina.' Despite what they had done so far, Jason still found it hard to believe it. He could feel how hot Chloe was inside her pussy even through the condom, and now they were actually going to fuck.

Squirming around on Jason's groin, Chloe lifted her bottom, then pushed herself back down, Jason's cock going high up inside her to the entrance of her birth canal. Lifting herself up again, Chloe pushed down as Jason thrust upwards, the sensation sending both of them into raptures, Jason feeling Chloe's pussy juice flowing from her vagina and soaking his groin, her toes curling and uncurling at the wonderful feelings in her pussy.

Her firm young breasts bouncing up and down, her long brown hair flying around, Chloe rode Jason cow-girl style, waves of pleasure radiating from her pussy through her body, the girl getting wetter and wetter by the second, her pleasurable feminine smell driving Jason wild as he thrust deep into her cooch.

Jason was sweating profusely at the most intense, enjoyable sex he had ever had and in five minutes, he felt his balls tighten and the wonderful feeling of orgasm swept through his body, the young man gasping as he came with a rush of sticky white semen that filled the condom, preventing it from spraying up into Chloe's uterus and fallopian tubes and fertilizing one of her ova.

A second later, Chloe's bare toes clenched and she squealed as the pleasurable tingling sensations from her clitoris that went through her vagina and travelled into her rectum and bowels. Her nipples tingling, Chloe came with a squeal and a rush of sticky pussy juice that flowed in abundance from the teenager's vagina, soaking Jason's already wet groin even more.

Both gasping for breath, the post-orgasmic teenagers separated from each other and lay down on the bad, stroking each other's sweaty skin.

"You want me to do something really hot?" Chloe asked as she recovered her breath first.

"Yeah sure," said the still breathless Jason, wondering what thing Chloe could do that was hotter than the amazing sex they had just had.

Chloe lowered her face to Jason's cock, the teenager tasting her own pussy as she removed the condom with her mouth, before sitting on Jason's stomach, the young man feeling the naked girl's sticky wet vagina on his skin as she did so.

With a grin on her pretty young face, Chloe held up the condom, opened her mouth and poured the sticky white semen inside, seductively swirling it around her teeth and her tongue before swallowing the cum in one big gulp.

"You're absolutely amazing, Chloe," Jason gasped.

"You're pretty amazing yourself," said Chloe. "I have never cum as hard as that before."

They continued to lie on the bed naked, caressing and kissing each other before deciding a shower was in order. Running the water, Jason jumped under, Chloe's nubile naked barefoot figure a second after. Soaping each other up, Jason enjoyed washing Chloe's private personal female areas; her breasts, her bottom, her triangle of pubic hair which looked so good covered in soap and bubbles, her vagina and her anus, the soap and water running down her legs to her feet. It was no less erotic when Chloe took his cock and testicles, washing them sensually and slowly under a stream of warm water.

Turning off the shower, Jason and Chloe dried off, and Chloe put on her oversize tee-shirt and panties, Jason lamenting that the girl's breasts, pubic hair, pussy and bottom were no longer visible.

"Tonight never happened, Jason," Chloe said, as Jason pulled up his boxer shorts. "You can't speak of this to anyone, not your friends, people you work with, your family or my family. You do understand?"

"Yes, I understand," said Jason. "I won't say anything." He understood Chloe's position given her celebrity status, and in any case he doubted if Alex would be overly impressed if he found out his best friend had screwed his cousin.

"Thanks Jason," said Chloe. She stood in front of him, then stood on her bare toes and whispered into his face, "But don't worry, I'm here two more nights. I think I might have some trouble sleeping those nights too."

"I think I'll have a few sleeping problems too," grinned Jason, looking forward to the coming two nights.

"Good, I'll look forward to you getting me out of my knickers and giving my vagina a workout," said Chloe.

She and Jason exchanged a goodnight kiss, before Chloe made her way back inside, Jason admiring her slim barefoot figure as she walked across the patio, before lifting her oversize tee-shirt to flash her knickers at him, then returning inside and closing the laundry door. Sitting on his bed, Jason pinched himself still thinking he might be in some very vivid, realistic dream before accepting that what had happened had happened. He had got into the knickers of soap star Chloe Connors, and nailed her. And it wasn't going to be the last time.

*

The next morning, Jason joined the Connors family for breakfast when Chloe entered, looking a picture of perfection in a pink tee-shirt and black stirrup pants, the leggings looking great on her slim figure, the stirrups making Chloe's bare feet even hotter.

Chloe sat next to Jason at the table, and it wasn't long before he felt her hand under the table, teasing his cock through his shorts and underpants, rubbing her bare feet up and down his legs. All the while Chloe's expression remained completely neutral.

Jason thought about how Chloe was studying accounting as a back up to her acting career, and thought to himself that this was probably a waste of time and money. The way she was teasing him under the table while behaving completely normally and giving nothing away, Chloe was definitely an actress of great talent whose career was not going to wane and fade away to obscurity. More likely she would end up a big name Hollywood star, maybe even an Academy Award winner in the future. One thing was for sure; Jason would never be able to watch Chloe in the soap opera the same way again.

THE END – PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT