All Comments on 'Cynthia's Submission Ch. 16'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

WOW!!! I loved this chapter and was so into it, especially with her being naked in public so much. Hope to see more of this in the future. And to think she has the weekend and one more week to go.

Keep up the great work!!!

deedolitodeedolitoover 9 years ago

Good chapter, but I am still waiting for my favorite teacher to come back to school dressed very sexy, with heels and stockings, and being humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Another great chapter. Will wait as long as necessary for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo

Another great chapter. Can hardly wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love Cyn naked

The amount of anxiety you have Cynthia going through is great, especially finding herself to have to do these tasks naked. Will she being doing her next tasks in the daylight? Will she being having anything inserted in her while she is having to be interacting with someone?

Hope you will find time to get the next installment to us soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AURPLANE SCENE

Can u please make a scene on an airplane? I love the thought of having lesbo sex on an airplane!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best Story Series

Superb Stories Dear... Please upload further stories soon...

dhanselldhansellover 9 years ago

excellent story cant wait till chapter 17 comes out. curious what will sage make cynthia do next maybe get nipples and clit pierced. i dont know but it will be a big suprise. keep the chapters coming good story.

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 9 years ago

can't wait for more, you do have a way with words. hope though you add more about sage butt fucking cynthia like she did with the tight white pants on and the 12 inch dildo in the quad at the school. or i would of been hot if sage have her, when she was in class bottomless have her pull the dildo out and make herself sit down on it to enter her arse while the room was full of students and she couldn't make a noise otherwise she'd be caught out.

hope for more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

Great story hope to read more down the road. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Update Please!!!!!

Please update atleast 5-6 Stories dear... m dying to read further....

& dont involve men penetration... she is nice as a lesbian only....

MrCuffeeMrCuffeeover 9 years ago
Cyn is quite the Sinner

You had me in the very first part of this whole story. Sage and Cynthia are perfect characters for one another in this relationship. I truly hope you haven't lost interest in them and the story. There are many of us who want to see more and hope you find it in you to give us a new segment. Maybe have the trip take Cynthia out of town and to a Gentleman's club. Maybe an amateurs night where should would be told she has to earn a certain amount of money before she can leave.... Just saying.'

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 9 years ago
Love the action so far...

My fav was when she was getting hammered by the 12 inch rubber strapon right up her ass. She should get this daily. Preferably in the classroom, of course: and I'd love to see her have to wear the 12 incher in her ass all day while she teaches her classes, without panties and with the very short skirts. I liked the glory hole action and it would be great to get her as the star of a gang bang, perhaps an anal gangbang in particular; but having her cunt, ass, and throat all filled while she is jacking off other cocks and having men spew cum on her tits and face would be nice. The town seems a little small; maybe a trip to a big city would allow a trip to a fetish club or clubs where she could be led around the club naked on a leash and collar, hands cuffed behind her back and wearing a ring gag to make it clear that anyone was free to use her mouth. Maybe with magic marker on her body telling everyone all the things they were free to do to her, including free access to her cunt and ass. Maybe get her to put on shows for the crowd.

I'd also love to see her trained as a human toilet, and maybe as a bitch to put on that kind of shows for the crowds.

eisnotanumbereisnotanumberover 9 years ago

Does Cynthia still have eyebrows? Maybe the next morning Sage tells Cynthia to apply a whole pot of cream all over her body, but warning her not to get it into her eyes. (There is no label on the pot. The pot is stronger than industrial strength hair removal & is so strong it has been banned - Sage got a pot especially from a transsexual friend on the black market.) Cynthia is told to film applying it on her phone & send it to Sage when she is done. Cynthia thinks the pot is similar to the moisturizer she applied in the gym changing room & happily applies it in the same manner, but trying to put on more of a show for her Mistress in the video. She finishes & sends the video. Less than a minute later Sage texts back "DO YOU STILL HAVE THE CREAM ON?!" Cynthia replies "Yes Mistress". Sage "IS IT STARTING TO BURN?!" Cynthia "YES". Sage "QUICK INTO THE SHOWER & FILM IT!" Cynthia in her hast to comply with the first part of her favourite order from her Mistress almost forgets to do the second part. Cynthia spends over 20 minutes under the shower not caring that the water is ice cold. At least another 10 minutes elapse before sending the video.

Sage phones this time. Asks is Cynthia OK? Cynthia almost crying ask what the hell was that stuff - she doesn't think she has finger prints left. Sage says "no finger prints maybe useful later. But I am still worried about you. Drive over to my place. Of course you will have to naked as you properly won't be able to wear anything close to you very sensitive skin."

This is the first time Cynthia has driven in daylight over to Sage's place naked. She has drive over before bottomless. Any other day people might have thought she was wearing a low cut strapless dress but now as she was now balder than a new born baby - she hesitated but realized that if she needed medical help Sage was the only one who knew what the cream was.

************************************************

I have other ideas why Sage wants Cynthia naked, completely bald/hairless, with very sensitive skin & no finger prints but this comment has been too long already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

Great story would love to read more on how they keep going

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 9 years ago

Plz sir can we have some more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Water Park fun

I recently reread the classic "Two to Tanga" by Todd Cheese so I think Cynthia visiting a water park might be an interesting adventure - for some daytime fun.

Cynthia has to drive to Sage's house completely naked. Then she gives her a special swimsuit to wear & tells her they will be having fun at a local water park.

Once at the park Sage pays for entry & only one locker. Sage changes. They wait in line for the highest ride/water slide. Sage goes first so that she can watch Cynthia at the bottom. Giving Cynthia special instructions to pretend not to know her once she reaches the bottom. All goes well for Sage & she waits at the bottom with a camera/video camera. Cynthia enters the tube - as soon as the special swimsuit touches the water. it start to feel "funny". The special swimsuit start to fall apart - until the pieces of it & Cynthia reach the bottom.

The now embarrassed Cynthia tries to cover up & hide. There is a crowd - with some others than Sage waiting to capture the moment some unlucky girl comes down the slide without the bikini top she was wearing at the top.

Cynthia quickly bolts/runs very fast to the changing/locker room, as she realizes that this is what Sage planned.

Safely back at the changing/locker room Cynthia waits for Sage. Ten minutes later Sage finds Cynthia hiding in a toilet cubicle. Cynthia is still shaking with embarrassment & excitement. Sage is smiling & proudly shows Cynthia the photos/video that she shot. Then connects to the park's wifi (she paid for this when entering the park) to show Cynthia images that others have already uploaded.

Realizing that Cynthia is not completely enjoying the experience Sage goes to the locker to get sometime for her. Cynthia hopes that is a full set of clothes. But when Sage returns it is just a tacky cheap blonde Dolly Parton/Pamela Anderson wig. "Now wear that & nobody will recognize you from earlier." As it is the only thing that she can use to cover her naked & very smooth skin Cynthia puts it on. Sage takes Cynthia by the hand & leads her to the mirrors (there is no one else around). "You look beautiful "Dolly". Cynthia wondered did Sage mean "Dolly" as in Parton or dolly as in helpless plaything dress up or in this case undress helpless slave.

After a few minutes Cynthia starts to feel more at ease.

Then Sage tells Cynthia the next part or what is going to happen. Sage will not be providing Cynthia with anymore items of clothing for the rest of the weekend. Cynthia must "take whatever clothing she needs." Sage explains that she knows from previous experience that the locks on the lockers are so well worn any or all the keys will open all the locks. Sage is clearly telling Cynthia must steal any clothes she needs. Sage also tells Cynthia that they have an appointment at a local bar so she must hurry up & get dressed.

Cynthia stands in front of the mirrors only wearing the cheap wig, whilst Sage changes out of her swimsuit & back into normal clothes. Just as Sage is about to leave she says "remember we have an appointment & to MUST attend it wearing whatever you choose to." Sage leaves & leave behind a locker key.

************************************************************

What will Cynthia do? She is only wearing a wig but she must be at a look seedy bar in less than an hour or else Sage/her Mistress will not be pleased.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

What if Cynthia has to visit a bar maybe a biker gang hangout or even one with a mechanical bull.

Of course the mechanical bull has be modified, with dildos & butt plugs. The could a webcam. Gloryholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Does Sage have a Mistress or a Master?

Would Sage be willing to hand Cynthia over that person for some fun?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Other commentators have suggested that Cynthia show be tattooed & pierced.

Well I suggest that the tattooist show be somebody she knows like the Head of The Art Department at her school, who moonlights as an expert at body modification in the back room of a seedy bar. Of course nobody but Sage will know at the time that this is Cynthia - a respectable school teacher because she is bald naked except for a collar (with a chain/lead attached) & a mussel.

I suggest that Sage would have very definite plans of what should be tattooed on Cynthia - maybe even working from photographs of another woman. Cynthia should also have her clit pierced & a ring inserted so that she could be lead around by it. Obviously her nipples should have body jewellery attached or easily swapped for weights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

We & Cynthia are used to the that Sage has total control over what she wears & when she is naked. What if Sage suddenly decides to mess with Cynthia's & the readers' minds by "flip reverse it".

What if Sage one morning decides to take all the sexy, slutty, whoreish clothes & replace them with outfits similar to the character of Amy Farrah Fowler wears in the Big Bang Theory. "Her wardrobe includes red-frame glasses, cardigans worn over plaid shirts, denim skirts, tights and Mary Jane pumps. She also has modest taste in evening attire. Her hair is usually worn straight and untied. She describes herself as "a cute bespectacled neurologist with hair the color of mud" in "The Cooper Extraction"."

Sage tells/explains to Cynthia "this will be perfect for there visit UP STATE."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Its about time they visit a fetish club or ball & Sage must let Cynthia play with others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Naked, Wet & Cold

Is the ice bucket challenge still going or is it so "2014"?

Because I have just seen a (quote edited) "NiP video featuring fully nude Ice Bucket Challenge “Some lucky guy dumps ice [water] over Micaela Schäfer as she stands naked in public on a city sidewalk.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bodypaint

Cynthia could take a walk wearing high heels & a painted on pair of shorts & top.

This could be even more risky if rain was forecast or Sage knew exactly when lawn sprinklers were set to go of in the neighborhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why no any update??

please update dear... its now ruining our mood to read further story... update soon

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
NOT AGAIN

Hell, I don't even know if I want to finish reading this or not. You keep screwing with a perfectly good story line. Sheesh!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Creative tasks. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous