Cynthia's Submission Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The window was just around the side of the building, and I was there within moments. The girl who took my order opened the window as I arrived and began to recite me order and cost to me. She didn't seem to notice me at first, as she was reading of the monitor in front of her, but once finished she looked to me and her jaw dropped open. Silence filled the space between us, until I finally broke it by handing her my card to pay. She shook out of her shocked state, and took my card to run it. Upon handing it back to me along with my receipt, she asked why I was naked. I responded in a cute fun way, saying it was a beautiful night out, and I felt like experiencing it in the nude. She accepted my answer, but also added that it seemed I was experiencing more than just the night while she pointed at my face. Blushing, I responded back saying I am just a girl who likes experiences. Again the girl smiled before reaching over and handing me my shake. I thanked her as I took my order, and then drove off.

I was literally shaking as I drove away. All throughout my submission to Sage, it had always been just us two, no one was involved. Now, in just the span of a day, what was once no one has become many. The girl at the clothing store saw me naked; Gerald used me like a cheap hooker, and now I just displayed my nakedness and naughtiness off to a complete stranger at a drive-thru. It was all a bit overwhelming, but as I continued to drive I began to realize that it was also exhilarating. I felt energized and aroused, and wanted Sage to push me more; even if in doing so raised the level of danger. I was realizing that the danger aspect only added to the joy of my submission. As I came to my realization, I had arrived back at my house.

Without any hint of hesitation, I quickly got my car parked in the garage, enter my house, and was soon making my way out my front door as Sage had instructed. It was late out, and my neighborhood was definitely a sleeping set of houses. The risk of being seen out naked covered in cum was certainly low, but also not out of the possibilities. My heels clicked on the concrete and asphalt as I walked to my destination. Just as Sage and informed me, my neighbor's trash cans were indeed on the side of their house, to the left of the garage. It was a rather dark pathway that led to their backyard, but dark also meant less exposure for me.

I stopped as I reached the trash cans, and opened the first one. Positioning myself, I stretched out my hand with the phone and took a picture of myself holding the shake just open can. With the picture taken, I dropped the shake into the garbage and closed the lid before sending the picture to Sage. I then waited for her response back, a wait that seemed longer than it needed to be. However, I just stood there naked next to my neighbors' trash, for my mistress to contact me as she said she would. Just about two minutes after I sent the picture, my phone chimed notifying me of a new text message. I quickly opened the message and read what Sage had sent.

"Go into their backyard."

She was pushing me further, and I loved it. Seeking into my neighbors' backyard while naked would be so thrilling and scary, I would have to make sure I didn't leave a trail of arousal behind me as I walked. I immediately began following the side pathway to their backyard, knowing at this time of night they were most likely already in bed asleep. At the end of the path I reach a gate and have to reach over to open it from the other side. I do so as quietly as possible, not wanting to be too obvious and wake my neighbors. Once past the gate and closing it behind me, I take a deep breath and commend myself for quickly doing as my mistress ordered. However, now I have to wait once again, as I do not know what is next; Sage had not given me any further details yet. Moments pass as I stand vulnerable in my neighbors' backyard waiting for contact from Sage. It finally comes, and I frantically open up the message on my phone to read it.

"Go sit down in one of their outdoor lawn chairs, making sure to spread your legs wide open, and that you are facing their house. You will then make yourself cum. Once you have cum, you are to go back to your house, and get ready for bed. You are not to wash your face; I want you to sleep covered in the cum of anonymous strangers. When you wake up tomorrow, there will be an e-mail waiting for you detailing task number 2."

After reading the message, I quickly scanned the yard and saw that there were indeed chairs outside. I quickly made my way over to the nearest one, and positioned to face the house. Of course I made sure to be cautious the whole time, and to check to make sure my neighbors were actually not awake. The lights being off in their house was a clear indicator that they weren't, and in a flash I found myself sitting spread open rubbing my sex. Considering how worked up I had been all day I knew that my climax would come quick. I was slick with arousal and excitement, and within seconds of starting I could feel the rush of an orgasm coming forward. It hit me hard and long, causing me to shake and convulse as if processed. My sight faded as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over my body. I'm sure I moaned, but am not sure how loud. After what felt like an eternity, but in reality was a matter of seconds, my climax slowed to a stop. Considering I wasn't sure how noisy I was, I stood quickly on my shaking quivering legs to get out of there as soon as possible.

Silently I crept around the side of the house and across the street. Making it to my house, I entered and headed straight to my room. After the day I had, and orgasm, I was exhausted. Even if Sage hadn't told me not to wash my face, I don't think I would have been able to. Once I made it to my bed I crashed onto it, and was asleep in no time.

To be continued...

12