All Comments on 'D-a-a-d Ch. 03'

by mrakm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You never took my advice and deleted my comment from your older story. You write in all these points of view and it makes a story hard to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

As a fellow Anonymous I feel obligated to inform you that no writer here on Literotica will/should feel obligated to change the way they write. Expecially when the person(s) asking do not have anything of their own here on display to the world. All any of us Anonymous' can/should do is give a story a fair amount of stars and offer a, "great job. Keep up the good work". It is not easy for people to pull these kinds of stories out of their minds and put it all in pen and paper..or typed to the computer. Things will never come out perfect to everyones expectations and/or point of view. And since most will never be paid for any of their writings anyhow, I don't think any writer here should even have to try to appease us masses. They get the story out of their heads, share them with us, don't MAKE us read them, then move on to the next one. Each time learning and becoming a better writer. Not because of a criticism from an Anonymous like us, but with the help of other writers and editors here on this website and the self training and growing they do everytime they write a new story. Perfection is in the eye of the beholder and if you're reading something YOU deem imperfect then YOU should go back to the list and find another story. I, personally enjoyed the different points of views and found it easy enough to follow by the names before the paragraphs. I apoligize to this writer for ranting at a ghost on their comments page. Keep doing what you're doing but know your writing is good enough to draw these situations out alot longer. (which would not be a bad thing due to your writing ability and good story premise) (personally i'd love to read a long revising of it some day..and keep the great title if you ever do) I kinda felt like I was watching a good HD porn on fast forward..and still got a rise out of it! Good word D-A-A-D. I'm out.

ChefswayChefswayalmost 8 years ago
Cool series

I really enjoyed reading all three of these chapters... pretty good start, I hope to read more of Alf & the girls adventures...

Olddog13Olddog13almost 8 years ago
Love your three players

Incest, for me, is the highest compliment a Daughter can give her Dad. It's more than just sex, she desires to have her Dad give her the same sperm that made her.

You write so well on this subject that It almost sounds as if you are one of the lucky Dads, with a Daughter that is making you smile in more than one way.

TaelynnTaelynnalmost 8 years ago

PLEASE write more, this is so good.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

good story, the move from one to another to tell their story gives another level to this. need more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous