All Comments on 'Dad and Son Come Together Ch. 01'

by hungashorse

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
killer12killer12over 10 years ago
Good Start

This is a good start hope to read more of this story .

geminimissiongeminimissionover 10 years ago
Good but needs editing

Love the subject matter but you switch from 1st to 3rd person often and it is confusing. Keep writing tho- it's a neat idea of how a dad and son might connect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Can't wait for chapter 2!

marseppmarseppover 10 years ago
A good start!

I can't wait for more! Please hurry

gustavcagustavcaover 10 years ago
Good start

A very inventive start to your story. Can't wait to read more.

his2pethis2petover 10 years ago
need chapter 2

God I am so turned on, I need to know more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story. Make it better.

I've been waiting almost 20 minutes.

Still now second story.

Hurry!

Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The story is so hot the story is so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dads care giiver

Caught my Dad playing with himself one night. No one else was home. He stood near his bed, stroking, slowly, I've stroked the same, when I didn't want to cumm to quick. He was humming and swaying. Getting excited, my c**k started to grow. All of a sudden he turned , and saw me watching, my c**k was out. He smiled and asked me to help him. My Dad was my friend. So I came in, turned him , his back towards my tummy. I reached around and started to jack him off. He said to slow down a little. My pumps slowed, but my grip was tight. He had me sit on the edge of the bed. Pushing his c**k towards my face, I continued to jerk him. In just few minutes , he stiffened and said was going to come. I told him , to give it to me, Here it cumms and jammed into my mouth. He unloaded a great load, it was hot and juicy. I kept it in my mouth and rinsed it around and just swallowed all he gave me. Later that week , we were alone again. He called me to his bedroom. Thinking he wanted another hand job, I went and joined him. He was naked and his c**k looked even larger than the time before. Saying he wanted something different , this time. He had me disrobe and get on the bed on my back. I laid there, he brought over a jar of vaseoline, then I realized what he wanted. This excited me, but , I didn't think I could take him . Thus came the jell, he lifted my legs, greasing up my butt, easing a finger into my very tight and until then, cherry ass. He then lubed up his dick, which now was oozing out some pre-cum He got in between my legs, lifting them up over his shoulders, and then , he shoved his big head in, I hallowed and screamed out, it was to big. He didn't stop, but to my surprise, once the head was in, it was a lot less painful. He pushed in and out gently, until reaching full entry. Once in , he began pounding me hard, then his thrusts became more intent, then , he gave my powerful push, and shot another huge load, this time in my sore little butt. I could feel his juices , some started leaking out. he kept on f*****g me foe another 5-6 minutes, he gave me another load. Finally he got off me, Saying thanks. Telling me , next time , it would be my turn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Daddy love

I caught my dad just like you did and we ended up wanking together, it was awesome.

We got together for regular wanks afterwards and then one day when I was in my late teens he opened up my virgin ass, his dick was thick and long and it hurt like hell the first time but after a couple of fucks I started to enjoy it and look forward to getting him inside me, he let me fuck his ass as well and we did this until he passed away in his late 70's. He always cum loads and it felt sooooooooooo good to get his hot heavy load shot inside me. My dad was my best friend and my hottest lover, he's the only guy I have been with, although I have fucked many women in my day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I once got caught by my dad while I spied on him stroking his large black cock to some gay porn, mom was gone for the weekend. Needless to say that after that weekend, the relationship between me and my dad became extremely close and loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Son Caught Me

The moment I heard his voice coming from behind, I did one of those ... uh ... uh ... uh's! It was the only thing I could think of. Then, I apologized. His response, "Every guy does this, dad. It'd be strange if you didn't. If you thought otherwise, I'm glad I saw you and hope I set the record straight." I was proud of his maturity and his gracious reaction to his old man floggin the log. He saw me relax and then continued, "Maybe next time we can enjoy some porn ... together. Would you like that?" I said, "Got any plans for tonight?" He smiled and pulled up a chair.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 8 years ago
Hawt

I'm at your service!

trainman45trainman45about 7 years ago
Super hot

looking forward to page 2 of this fictional story of future meeting between a guy and his dad.

gaynudist50gaynudist50over 6 years ago
Not Bad

Love to see a part where the son trades places wit the mother in the marriage bed, and is the mothers idea and sleeps in the smaller bedroom, not wanting anymore to do with sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wish i had that experience.... Fucking my son

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story made my nine and a half inch cock hard. I love swapping sex talk,as well as doing mutual masturbation. I once let a buddy of mine suck my cock,that was over 30 years ago but I remember it as if it just happened. Would love to talk about this and find somebody who wants to do mutual masturbation. Text me on Fb

Sauna218manSauna218manover 1 year ago

Omg I loved it, I wish I had experienced this in my life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a hot story. Would love to read more of these

bob3641223bob3641223about 1 month ago

love this its really good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous