Dad, Do I Turn You On? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,942 Followers

What I forgot was that I'd have to endure watching Suzy licking her lips, every time she got sauce on them. I managed to not get an erection from this, but only because I was feeling guilty about imagining her lips doing what a father shouldn't be imagining. I'd stopped asking 'What's wrong with me?' I knew what it was, I was close to getting turned on by my daughter. Maybe not to the point of an erection, so far, but that might only be a matter of time.

Finally back to my condo, I got our suitcases stowed in the respective bedrooms. I told Suzy I was going to go check the mail, and to settle in. When I got back, Suzy was just coming out of her bedroom, wearing that yellow bikini I remembered from the previous summer, but now it was definitely a size too small on her! Her tits looked to be C cups now, and weren't fitting too well, in a bikini I knew was two years old.

"Is it okay if I go say hello to your pool, Dad?"

I actually stammered a bit before I finally had to point at her chest, and spit out, "Honey, do you have another suit that fits better? You're about to fall out of that one."

She didn't blush at all. "I don't, actually. My others are probably even tighter. I just haven't had a chance to shop for new ones. This one still fits, although I do admit it shows more sideboob than it used to. I won't fall out, I promise."

Sideboob, my daughter's talking to me about sideboob. Her sideboob. Oh, gawd.

"I hope not," I managed to say. What I managed to NOT say was, 'I hope I'm there to see it if you do.' "Okay, go swim. I'll probably join you in an hour. Use the sunscreen, okay?"

Before I joined her, I needed to try and get ahold of myself. I thought I could push the mental images of her out of my head if I watched some porn, so I closed myself in my bedroom with my iPad, and watched several porn videos featuring actresses who were decidedly the opposite of my blonde athletic-but-stacked daughter. The sexual imagery got me hard, and I jerked off to a nice cum, but as soon as I was done, the image of Suzy in that bikini was right back at the forefront of my thoughts. I guessed I was just going to have to endure it, to control my actions, even if I couldn't control my eyes or my thoughts.

Finally, I cleaned myself up, and put on my swim trunks, and applied sunscreen before heading to the pool, remembering first to take the chicken and a loaf of italian bread out to thaw.. Suzy was swimming some laps, and I dove in and joined her, trying but failing to match her 20 year old athlete's pace. After about five laps, I hopped up onto the side of the pool, and just watched her swim. For a change, I wasn't fixated on her body parts, wasn't staring at her ass, or looking for peeks at her boobs, just watching her as an athletic young woman that I was proud to call my daughter. I must have just been horny, and masturbating relieved that, I told myself.

She eventually stopped, surfacing next to me, and said, "You didn't swim for very long, Dad."

"I don't have the stamina you kids do, Honey, particularly when I don't have you around to encourage me to get to the pool and gym more often. I probably haven't swum a lap in three months. If I'd done any more than that my first time back, I'd have really been feeling it in my legs tomorrow. I'll get better before summer's over. Might even be able to beat you in a race!"

"Not happening, Dad," she challenged.

'Well, I'm going to head in and get started on dinner - your favorite. Come in around 5?'

Back in my condo's kitchen, I got out the chicken, and started preparing it with a garlic marinade, before putting it on the indoor grill. While that started cooking, I finely chopped some garlic and onion, and put water on to boil. When the chicken was mostly cooked, I cut it into strips, dipped it in some more of the marinade that I'd set aside, then put it all back on the grill to finish it.

As the chicken was cooking, I started the fettucine noodles, and started warming alfredo sauce, with the garlic and onion mixed in. I alternated between turning the chicken, stirring the pasta and stirring the sauce. Suze came back in, rubbing her hair with one towel, and had another wrapped around her, just as I had scooped the chicken into the Alfredo sauce and was draining the noodles before mixing them in, too.

"Oooh, Chicken Fettucine Alfredo! Why is yours always better than Mom's?" she asked.

"Your mom doesn't add garlic and onion on the chicken or in the sauce like I do. It adds that extra zing that's missing from plain alfredo sauce."

"Well, I love it, and love you for making it for me!" she said. "Let me get changed, and we can dig in." As she turned, my eyes were immediately drawn to her tush, where the towel didn't cover her suit bottoms, which had risen up into her crack a little. 'Oh, gawd,' I thought. 'Here I go again.'

She came back out in a nice turquoise polo shirt and dark blue shorts, but barefoot, and sat at the table while I served the pasta and the bread. I would normally have served a salad, too, but with flying to Minneapolis, had not wanted to buy the greens before the trip, and had no chance to go shopping for fresh produce since getting back. I would pick some up tomorrow.

Didn't much matter, because Suzy scarfed down two large servings of the chicken and pasta, complimenting me and saying 'yum' between nearly every other bite. I ate quietly, trying to keep my mind off the sauce that kept dribbling from her lips, reminding me way too much of cum dripping from the lips of actresses in those porn videos. A battle was being waged inside myself, and I wasn't sure which side was going to win, or even which side I wanted to win. I'd say it was hard, but even that word now carried loaded meaning.

"Hungry, sweetie?" I asked, as she finished her second helping.

"I've missed your Alfredo, is all. Almost as much as I've missed you." You could feel the sugar crystallizing in the air.

"Awww, that's sweet. And also a load of crap!" I said, in a joking tone. "If you really missed me, you'd call more often without wanting something from me."

She stuck her tongue out at me, then started clearing the table. She washed up all the dinner dishes and pans. It was a division of labor carried over from my marriage to Paula that whoever cooked didn't have to wash. It used to result in my washing a lot of dishes when my daughters would lend just enough of a hand with dinner to get out of doing dishes, but here in Dallas it meant the girls did so more often than not, as I did most of the cooking. While she did that, I went into the living room to see what might be on TV that night. Didn't look like much more than reruns on the networks, but I saw a couple of good movies on Netflix, but wasn't sure Suzy would be interested in them.

When Suzy finished with the dishes, she joined me on the couch. "Anything good on?" she asked.

"You know how it is in June. All the network series wrapped up their seasons during May Sweeps, so all we've got for June are reruns and reality shows. We could find something on Netflix, maybe, or you could look through my DVDs." She got up to look through my DVDs, and actually came back holding 'The Incredibles', an animated movie about Superheroes that I actually liked for its sense of style and humor. Certainly would be easier to watch with her than another R-Rated movie. "Really? I can remember you and Mandy teasing me about liking this about four years ago. You both called it 'kids stuff', if I remember right?"

"Well, I was trying really hard to act like an adult back then, instead of actually being one." Probably the most mature words I've ever heard from her mouth. "I've heard nothing but good things about this from some of my classmates, but I've never seen it. Can we?"

"Sure, let's do it to it."

Suzy put the disc into the player, then lay on pillows on the other end of the couch, and put her feet in my lap, clearly wanting a massage. I grabbed another pillow, and put it under her feet, to keep her away from my privates. I just didn't trust myself not to get hard under her feet, as I massaged them. The erection didn't happen, and I spent about half of the movie rubbing her feet and ankles, then we just sat and watched the rest, as the Incredibles family defeated the main villain. I felt like just her dad, again. It felt good.

When it was over, I asked, "So what did you think?"

She swung her feet down to the floor and sat up, before answering, "I liked it. I really liked that they gave all the characters some varied motivations for doing what they did, even the bad characters, and let them make mistakes along the way. And I really like the two kids. By the end, you're really rooting for them all to win. Not what I would usually expect from either a superhero movie or a cartoon."

"Yeah, I hope they do a sequel some day. Well, hon. I've got to get to bed. Work tomorrow. Did you want to drive me in, like you mentioned this morning?"

She thought for a couple of seconds before answering, "Yeah. I think I need to go shopping for a couple of new bathing suits, at least. You still leaving for work at 7AM?"

"Yeah, I need to make up for leaving early on Friday. Do you need me to wake you at 6?"

"No, I can set my alarm on my phone, then come back for a shower after I drop you off. Good night, Dad." With that, she got up and headed for her room, and I went into mine, changed into the sweatshorts I usually sleep in, and got into bed.

And couldn't sleep. My head started churning up all the sexual images and thoughts I'd been having about Suzy again, and I started getting scared of what might happen if I dreamed of her. Which just led me into imagining what a dream like that might be. Her bikini top falling off and my being unable to resist touching her tits. Her sitting in my lap, and my developing a hardon. Her coming to my bedroom and waking me up with a blowjob. Her walking into my shower. All the fantasies you see played out in porn, but with her in the starring role. I felt like I was going nuts. I didn't need to even have the damn sex dream, I was imagining them while awake!

I finally decided to get up and make some tea, hoping that would settle my nerves, and let me get to sleep. The guest room in my condo is on the other side of the dining room and kitchen, so there was more privacy. But walking into the kitchen, I could see that the light was still on in Suzy's room.

And then I heard her moan. And the words "fuck, fuck, fuck" plain as day. And then the buzz of a vibrator. Oh, shit, she's masturbating again. And you're just standing here listening to it, you pervert. I forced myself to turn around, abandoned any thoughts of tea, and headed back to my bedroom, to at least close my eyes. It must have been around 2 when I finally drifted off to sleep. Dreamless sleep, thankfully. Or at least I don't remember any dreams.

My alarm went off at 6, and I dragged myself to the shower, which I ran cold to wake me up. When I was done and got dressed, it was 6:30, and Suzy was making pancakes when I walked into the kitchen.

"Mom finally get you to learn something besides cereal and toast?" I joked.

"Actually, it was my roommate Sandra in college this year. I learned a few dishes from her, and if you'd like, I want to make dinner for you a few times."

"Sounds good, sweetie," I answered. Even though it would mean me washing dishes afterwards.

She put a plate of pancakes and some bacon in front of me, and sat down with a plate of her own. She'd done a really good job on both. Breakfast for me was usually an english muffin and peanut butter, or some Starbucks sandwich on the way to work. "My compliments to the chef. These are excellent."

She smiled sweetly, and said, "Anything for my Dad."

She drove me to my office, and I told her, "I expect I'll be done around 6, but I'll let you know if I need to stay later. Be careful driving, okay? Dallas is crazy sometimes."

"Bye, Dad, I'll be fine."

Work was busy, but not too bad, and soon it was 6, and I was done with the day's tasks. Headed down to the lobby, I called Suzy for an ETA, and she said "Just pulling into your parking lot, actually. Where are you?"

"Just exiting the lobby - I see you!" She pulled the car up to the curb, and hopped out.

"You're right, the drivers here ARE crazy! Will you drive us home?"

I got behind the wheel of my Audi, and said, "Actually, we need to make a stop at the grocery store, to pick up some fresh salad ingredients and a few other things, so I can make dinner tonight."

She laughed. "I made a stop at the store today for lettuce, carrots and red onion for salad, coffee and cream and a gallon of milk, since you were nearly out of those, and some pork chops and potatoes and a few other ingredients so I could make you dinner tonight. Okay?"

"Thank you, honey. The only thing that was on my list that you didn't mention was peanut butter, but it can wait. But you don't have to buy our groceries, that's my job."

"I set aside the receipt, and you can pay me back for everything but tonight's dinner. This is my treat, okay? Do I need to call you Daddy to get my way on this one?"

"Not the begging voice!" We had joked about her little "Daddy" voice several times in the past. It didn't keep her from using it, and didn't keep it from working, either, but we were both aware of what it was - something she reserved for when she really wanted something. "Okay, honey, your treat - this time."

"Thank you, Daddy," she said with a big grin.

Home smelled heavenly. Suzy had found my crockpot, and had both pork chops and potatoes cooking in it, in a sesame-ginger-teriyaki sauce of some kind, and some other veggies. She pulled the potatoes out of the pot, and hand-mashed them, adding just a little butter and a little more ginger, then served them along with the pork chops, carrots, onions and bok choi that had cooked under the pork chops, along with a small salad with a sesame dressing. Everything was perfectly delicious.

"How'd I do, Dad?" she asked, as I was raising fork after fork to my mouth, without talking.

"Scrumptious, Suzy. You learned this in a dorm?"

"Cooking Channel, I think. But it was a pretty big hit among my roommates. We actually do a lot of crockpot cooking in our campus apartment. I wasn't actually in a dorm last year, Dad. I started in one, but then got asked to join a group of Juniors in a six-person apartment unit when one of their original six decided to transfer over last summer. It's still on-campus housing, but with three bedrooms, one bathroom, a sitting area and a kitchen. The college charges for it the same as a dorm room, so they didn't have to bill extra for it when I switched from the dorm, and I guess I forgot to tell you. I'm tagging along with Sandra into a four-person unit for next year. Anyway, one of us will get something started in the crockpot in the morning or at noon, and by the time we're out of classes we have lunch or dinner ready. I sized the recipe for this down for just the two of us, because the bok choi doesn't do well as leftovers. Plus, all that you usually have to clean is the crockpot and whatever plates you use. It saves us a lot of time."

I put my fork down, having cleared my plate. "I've already mentioned that I'd like you to call more - there'd be less of this 'I forgot to tell you' if you did. End of lecture, though. This was excellent, honey. Have you made this for your mom?"

"No. She still doesn't let me near the stove, after I set it on fire when I was 13."

"I'll have to talk to her about that. You deserve the chance to learn how to cook from her, and you can't do that if you're still locked out of her kitchen."

A nervous look crossed her face. "About that, Dad. I've been thinking. Now that Mandy's turning 18 and the custody agreement won't be in force for either of us, I was wondering whether it would be okay if I just lived here from now on, when I'm not on campus, that is. I've only got this summer and next left before Senior year and I graduate, but I'm actually thinking I would rather look for work here, rather than Minneapolis. There's actually an internship I'm interested in applying to for next summer, and it's in Fort Worth, so I'd definitely need to live here next summer, but I'd rather stay here all summer this year, too. If that's okay with you?"

"Have you talked to your mom about this?" I asked.

"Not yet. It doesn't make sense to talk to her about it, if you say 'No'. And I won't even get out the begging voice. This needs to be an adult request from me to you. Will you help me get that internship by letting me stay here?"

"Let me think about it," I said. "It's a big change from your being an occasional visitor for four or six weeks, to you living here, especially once you do graduate. Can I have until the end of the week to decide?"

"That's fair. So, do you want to see my new bathing suits, before or after doing the dishes?"

"How about, we do it after, and you run down to the mailbox and check for any mail?"

"Okay," she chirped, grabbing the guest keys from a hook by the door and heading out the door.

My mind was in another whirl, as I started washing our plates and setting the crock pot in the sink to soak for a little while before scrubbing it. Move in? I was having a hard - difficult! - enough time with my apparent attraction to her when I knew she'd eventually be going home to Paula in a few weeks. But now to have her here until college started, and all next summer? How was I going to handle this? But how could I say No? What good reason could I come up with to block what she wanted to do with her career?

Suzy came back through the door, with a small bundle of mail, which she handed to me, before heading to her room. "Looks like all junk to me, Dad." A quick scan confirmed that to be the case, so I dropped the whole lot into the recycling bin I kept under the kitchen's desk. I went back to the sink, and scrubbed the crockpot, then set it aside to dry.

Just then, Suzy's head popped out of her bedroom door, and asked, "Ready for the fashion show? Go sit down on the couch."

I did so, and called out 'Ready!"

She walked into the living room, in a bright green bikini, that looked to be the same basic style as her yellow one, but obviously the right size now, as she didn't look like she was about to pop out. It still made her look sexy, though, and my mind inserted it into that fake-dream I'd thought up of her top popping off from the night before anyway. Damn, what did I need to do to keep from having these thoughts?

The second suit, in black, left much less to the imagination. Barely a thong down below, it showed most of her tits up top, showing far more than the yellow suit I already thought showed too much. I actually gasped. "Honey, you can't wear that to the pool here!"

"So I save this one for Spring Break, or someplace else I don't have to worry about little kids seeing me in it. Do you like it, though?"

I sighed. "On my daughter, I don't think it's appropriate. But I know that's not what the guys at Spring Break are going to think. You're going to need a can of Mace!" It certainly wasn't what I was actually thinking. My daughter looked absolutely HOT in that suit. And even if I never saw her in it again, I wasn't going to forget it.

"Okay, one more." She went back to her bedroom, as I watched her uncovered butt-cheeks flexing the whole way. The third suit was a more modest silver one-piece, cut high up the hip, but covering her chest and ass more thoroughly.

After she turned to let me see the whole view, I said, "I think I like this one the best of the three. But that's a Dad's opinion. Which one do you like best?"

"I like this one, too. I think I can actually swim better in this one, but the others are what I'd wear for tanning, or to attract men, if my saying that doesn't raise your Dad hackles."

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,942 Followers