Dad, Do I Turn You On? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I need to recharge. Still want to play Mario Kart?" I chuckled. So we played three rounds of Mario Kart while still naked, and Suzy beat me all three. I think I won just two races out of the dozen we raced. I think I was distracted by her tits. Yeah, that's the ticket.

The erection that arose between my legs during the last match was certainly because of her effect on me. We shut down the game console, and quietly taking each other's hand, walked into my bedroom. I pulled the covers down and lay her down, and lay beside her and began kissing and caressing her, as she ran her hands along my body in turn. I kissed her breasts, and she moaned. Between her legs, she was either still wet from earlier, or was wet again. Not that it mattered which.

"It's time, Dad. Make love to me," she softly said.

I knelt between her legs, and lined myself up. Looking right into her soul through her eyes, I entered her, slipping slowly down into her tightness, until I reached bottom, where I paused to say "I love you, baby." Then I pulled back, and slammed back into her. She squealed. I remembered that she said she fantasized about me fucking her hard, and was going to give that to her, to us, right now. We could, we would, do the tender love-making later. Right now was for fucking her brains out.

"Oh, fuck, Dad! Give it to me!" she panted, thrusting her hips back into me, as I pounded into her, over and over and over. After cumming once, I knew I was going to last longer this time, so wasn't worried about going slow.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Ah! Ah!" she screamed, reaching her next orgasm. "Dad... keep... going... another," came from her lips. I leaned down and kissed her, as passionately as I knew, then sucked on one of her nipples, grazing it with my teeth, and she came again, "Daaaaaaaaaaad! Fuck me!" erupting from her mouth. Her pussy clenched down on my dick, and the sensation triggered my own orgasm, much sooner than I thought it would, sooner than I hoped I would last. Six more thrusts, as my dick shot over and over into her.

I collapsed to her side, then pulled her into a full body embrace, engulfing her into another long kiss. When I stopped she looked me right in my eyes, and whispered, "Thank you Daddy," closed her eyes, and fell asleep. I pulled the covers over us, and joined her in slumber.

-----

When the alarm went off in the morning, she was still cuddled into me, and I knew I had not dreamed the night before, hadn't invented it as some fantasy dream. She was my lover, and I was ecstatically happy about it.

I slipped from her embrace and went to shower. She was still asleep when I got out, so I let her sleep, and simply left her a note saying, "I love you from the depths of my soul. So happy last night happened. See you when I get home from work. Daddy."

Work flew by, my mind full of bliss, and I returned home at my normal 6:30, a little anxious that it might be Suzy who felt guilty about the night before. I shouldn't have worried. She was already in my bed, waiting for me, in a pink baby doll negligee I'd never seen on her, her hands lightly stroking herself between her legs. A vision of loveliness wrapped in lust. "Hi, Dad! I ordered Chinese, it'll be here in an hour. Can you think of anything you'd like to do between now and then?"

I was hard by the time I got undressed, and lay beside her. She took control, pushing me onto my back, and dropping her pussy onto me in cowgirl position, and rode me, up and down, rotating her hips, and directing me to hit her g-spot. Despite its name, the baby doll top made her look nothing like a baby. She was all woman. Her tits were not hidden, but enhanced by it, and I put my hands over both, and squeezed through the fabric. She moaned, loudly, as she came, and spasmed atop me, then resumed her thrusting on me.

Her eyes were looking down at me, full of lust, as I began thrusting up into her. "Honey, you look so sexy right now", I said to her, before I dropped one hand down to her, to stroke her clit as she rode me. She came again at the contact, then kept cumming as I stroked her and squeezed her through the hood.

"Fuck, fuck... fuck... FUCK!" she screamed, as a huge orgasm erupted from her clit, and radiated into every part of her body. She fell down onto me, and I enveloped her in my arms, and really began fucking her fast and hard from underneath, then rolled us over, and continued from above, driving her into the mattress. I felt my prostate spasm, and exploded, my dick hosing her insides over and over and over.

I lowered my head, to give her a much gentler kiss than the fucking I'd just given her. Then got up and got a washcloth to clean us both up. Just as I finished with that, the doorbell rang for the food delivery, so I quickly threw my pants back on, and answered the door. Suzy had already paid with her credit card, so I only had to sign the slip.

As I set out the food on the dining room table, Suzy came out from the bedroom, saying, "I do like the way we build up one appetite by satisfying the other."

Over dinner, I said, "Okay, time for a little seriousness. Your sister arrives in a week. We're going to have to cool it once she's here. Can we do that?"

"I think I can manage that," she said. "Plus, my period is due to arrive a day or two before that, so we'll have to stop fucking then, anyway. If I stop giving you head, too, that ought to give you just enough time to not look like I've been fucking you silly," she said, grinning. "Because I plan to, between now and then."

"Very funny. Looked at yourself in a mirror, lately? You're glowing."

"I know. I'm very happy right now. Oh, and Dad? What are you going to do if you start getting horny towards Mandy like you did towards me?"

[End, Chapter 1]

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

This was another story that blossomed on its own pretty quickly out of one core idea - the scene from which the title is drawn, of the dad explaining to his daughter how he doesn't want to be turned on by her, but can't seem to resist, and her responding "but what if that's what I want?" The other characters and relationships suggested themselves as it went along. I hope you liked it. - Leenysman

Chapter 2 will involve Mandy's arrival in Dallas, decisions and revelations and some more characters and relationships introduced into the mix. It's plotted out, and parts of some scenes are written, but what's left may need to be split into a Chapter 3. This story interrupted work I was doing on my Nova Terra series, so I ought to go back to that before finishing this, so have patience. Let me know that you really liked this, and I might work on this first.