Dad, Do I Turn You On? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, I don't expect you to be a virgin, now, or in the future. Your Mom and I agreed that we needed to prepare you to be responsible, not abstinent. Sex is part of life, and attraction is part of that." As I knew too well. "Do you want another movie tonight? Or are you tired of that?"

"Can I pick the movie? Something more mature this time?"

"Sure," I said. "After that dinner, I owe you one. I'm going to go get changed, and you pick out the movie."

I got into my sleeping shorts and a tshirt, and returned to the couch. Suzy's choice on Netflix was "Silver Linings Playbook", another movie I'd seen before, and remembered it being romantic, but without much in the way of sex scenes between the leads. Its R rating came more from language. 'Ought to be safe enough', I thought.

Suzy had also changed, into another of my old tshirts, with a pair of sweat shorts underneath. But instead of lying at the end of the couch, she sat right next to me, putting her head against my shoulder, her hands wrapped around my arm. And her tits against my arm.

I tried to ignore them, I really did. But I gradually became aware that I was getting an erection, and I couldn't blame it on the movie this time. This one was because of her and her alone. I was hoping Suzy wouldn't notice, but I suddenly saw her glance down at me, and I knew she'd seen it tenting out my shorts. And she didn't freak out. She just cuddled closer into my shoulder, and kept on watching the movie. It finally subsided, and we finished watching the movie.

I didn't know what to say to her, so I didn't say anything. She decided not to drive me to work the next day, said she was going to work on her tan, and we said good night. She was going to stay up and watch another movie, but promised to keep the noise down. I went into my bedroom, and as tired as I was from lack of sleep the night before, I managed to fall asleep. And again, remembered no dreams.

Suzy was still in bed when I got up in the morning, so I just made an english muffin, with the last of the peanut butter, and hit the road. I stopped at the store on the way home for peanut butter and some apples, and a six-pack of beer. I was planning on grilling some burgers on the communal grill, and thought apples with peanut butter and caramel sauce might make for a nice dessert.

When I got to the Condo, I saw an "out at the pool" note from Suzy, so I put the groceries away, and walked over there. She was in the green suit, swimming a few laps when I got there. But I could already see her tan developing, so she must have spent quite a bit of time laying in the sun earlier in the day. She spotted me, and swam over to the side of the pool. "Hi, Dad," she said, pushing her wet hair behind her. "How was work?"

"Oh, the usual, keeping the wheels of commerce turning." I responded. "How do burgers and sliced apples and dipping sauce sound for dinner?

"Yeah, that sounds fine. Just one burger for me, though. And salad. I'm going to do another half-a-dozen laps, then I'll come in and help with the salad."

I prepped the burgers, hand-made from ground turkey, one egg to help bind it and plenty of spices, and took them out to the condo complex's gas grill, and had them cooked in no time. I made some extra, since they made good leftovers. I put cheese on my two, and none on Suzy's.

When I got back inside, Suzy had the salad made, and two of the apples cut. She was still in her bikini, but with a robe over it. I scooped some peanut butter and caramel sauce into a small bowl, and tossed them in the microwave to soften while we started to eat the salad and burgers. When we were done with those, I took the sauce out, gave it an initial stir, then popped it back in the microwave for another 30 seconds.

As we sat around the table, dipping apple slices into the sauce, I asked, "I haven't made a final decision yet on you moving here, but I wondered how you planned on dealing with your car?"

"I figured I'd fly home at the end of July with Mandy as planned, and pack up the rest of my stuff into my car, and drive down. It's about a 14 hour drive, right? Probably too much for one straight shot solo, but my roommate Sandra's family is in KC, so I thought I'd spend the night with them before finishing the drive here the next day."

"Sounds like you've got a lot of this planned out already." I was proud of her for not just being impulsive, and was leaning towards telling her it was okay.

We made quick work of the few dishes from dinner, and I asked, "Another movie? Or would you like to maybe play a game like Scrabble or Yahtzee?"

"Does that Wii system still work? I haven't beaten your butt in Mario Kart in some time."

"Oh, game on, kid!" I jested.

"Let me just get out of this suit, before I start to chafe, and I'll meet you in the living room."

When she came back into the room, my eyes nearly bugged out. She was wearing an old, and I mean really old, nightshirt, that I'm sure I'd gotten her for her 14th birthday. It was so worn out from years of being worn and washed and washed again, that it was nearly transparent, just like old TShirts sometimes get. I could actually see through it to a tattoo I knew she had on her hip, and the whole of her areola was visible through it, and her nipples were erect and pointing through the fabric. On top of that, she'd grown so much since then that it was now skin-tight, and barely covered her. A couple inches shorter, and I'd be seeing her panties - but I wasn't even sure she was wearing any, that's how transparent the shirt was.

And when she walked over to pick up the second Wii U controller, and bent over, I could clearly see the crack of her ass. She didn't flash me, but the only part of her I couldn't see was her pussy.

This was just too much. I actually moaned out loud, and said, out loud, "Gawd, I need to keep the mental image of you dressed like this out of my head..." I sat down on the couch, my arms on my knees and my head in my hands. She knelt on the couch next to me, legs together, knees turned to face me.

She put her hand on my shoulder and asked, "Why?" She paused. "Dad, do I turn you on?" Her tone appeared to be one of serious curiosity, not disgust, which relieved me.

I paused a moment before turning my head slightly toward her and saying, "I really wish I could say 'Absolutely not, you're my daughter,' but the shortest true answer is that it's complicated, not a clear yes or a clear no, either. Are you willing to listen to the long answer?"

"Okay..." she said, moving her hand to the back of the couch.

How to say this without coming off as a total pervert?

I couldn't look directly at her. "Let me start off by saying you're a beautiful girl, with a very nice body." She smiled, but didn't blush. "I would have to be blind not to see that. But that's not all this is about. What it's about is me getting horny from time to time and trying hard - no, let's not use that word - trying my best to keep thoughts of you and your body from being mixed up with that. And mostly succeeding, at least until recently. Since the divorce, I've dated some, but haven't had much luck at it. I think you should be able to guess that my main relief from horniness is masturbation, and the longer I'm going without sex, the more often I'm feeling horny. And the last thing I want is for you to be my fantasy while I'm jerking off. It's just not appropriate." Her expression was serious, but I couldn't read how she felt from it.

"So then I guess the next part of your question is whether your body makes me horny? And all I can say is that I don't really know what makes me horny most times. I can't pinpoint it to a specific person or event, it's more like I just get horny unpredictably, and once I AM horny, I start noticing women, all kinds of women, from strangers, to friends, to coworkers and yes even you. I know I especially notice breasts. And that's what happens if I'm already horny and your nipples are showing or I just become aware of your body in some way. I notice you. A lot. Too much for comfort. But it's not always you, either. I can be walking through the supermarket and be noticing the tits of every woman I see. And when I realize I'm horny, I know jerking off will usually take care of it, and I try my best to make sure I'm not jerking off to mental images of you. Because noticing you, noticing your body, is bad enough, getting off to you would be worse. So I watch or read porn, to make my jerking off be about someone else, anyone but you."

I turned my face more towards her so I could look her straight in her eyes. "But lately, it's getting to be more difficult to keep you out of my head. I've had to stop masturbating a couple of times when I found myself imagining you in whatever scenario I was watching in a porn clip, and had to switch to something else completely different. So far, I've managed to not have any orgasms or sex dreams that were about you. At least not directly, I hope. But even just being worried about that happening has warped my thinking - two nights ago, all I could do was think about what having a sex dream about you would feel like, and how it would affect you and me if I told you about it. I even invented a few dreams to have, and debated in my head about lying to you that I'd actually had one, to see how you'd react. It was almost as bad as actually having the dream, because I was replaying it in my head the same way. I wasn't getting hard from thinking about it, but I was probably getting close, too close." I hoped like hell she wasn't noticing the hard on I had right now.

"So that's why I said I needed to get the mental image of you, your breasts and nipples and butt in that night shirt out of my head. I don't want to be turned on by you, but it's getting clearer to me that I've already passed that point, and I'm not at all in control of it. Does that make any sense?"

She gave me an intense look and responded, "Dad... but what if that's what *I* want, to turn you on, what then?" She lifted her butt up, reached down to the hem of the nightshirt, and pulled it over her head. Oh, gawd. Her tits were astounding, high, firm, round, the pink areola puckered and her nipples poking forward. As I thought, she had neither bra or panties on, although I couldn't see between her legs the way she was sitting. I do know I wasn't seeing any pubic hair. "If what I want is for you to touch me, because you're the man who turns ME on?"

"Oh, honey, it's wrong, it's incest."

"Dad, weren't you the one who has always told me to never just accept what society said was wrong or right, but to figure out right and wrong for myself, based on who got hurt or helped? I've applied that standard to what I feel and don't find anything morally wrong with wanting you to be my lover, so long as I don't wind up pregnant, and Mom had me on the Pill at 14. I know society thinks it's wrong, so it would have to stay a secret, but I'm okay with that. Can you be?"

She tried to take my left hand from where I was shielding my hard on from her sight, and grazed its tip as she pulled my hand up to her breast. "Oh, you're already hard, Dad. Whether or not you're scared to be turned on, you are. For me, or just because you've been talking about jerking off?"

In a whisper, I admitted, "For you. I'm sorry."

"Don't!" she cried out, sounding hurt. "Don't apologize to me for reacting to me exactly the way I want you to. Not when my wishes are so close to coming true. Every birthday wish since I turned 18 was for you to feel for me what I feel for you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Cakes here, cakes at Moms, even cakes at school. I even wrote a letter to Santa last year, asking for you as my Christmas gift."

"That's a lot of wishes."

"You might not want to get turned on by me, but you do. I don't know whether it's because all the wishes actually had some power, or because my body finally looks like an adult woman instead of a skinny teenager, and I don't really care. I have certainly been trying to dress sexy around you, from wearing those tshirts Mom used to wear to bed with you, to buying that black swimsuit just for you. But please don't deny that you're turned on by me, and don't apologize for it. It means something, and I think it's something good, not something bad. I definitely get turned on by you, or did you think that I wasn't aware you were looking at me in the hotel the other night? I wasn't masturbating to that movie - I was imagining you in bed with me. Fucking me. Hard. The movie just gave me an excuse to frig in front of you. I was actually hoping your room only had one bed, so it would force us to be close. Masturbating with you in the room seemed the next best option to get you thinking about me. And still you resisted me, and resisted me, and resisted me..."

"I was hard that night, too," I admitted. "I think it was from the movie, at first, but seeing you with your hand moving like it was kept me hard the rest of the night, until I finally had to jerk off before my shower. Oh, sweetie. Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, Dad. Let me make it plain for you. I want to be your lover, I want to make love to you, to fuck you, to have you fuck me. I think you want it almost as much as I do, you just need to stop resisting it. Please Dad, just let go..."

"Please, Daddy!" The voice was different, not sweet but pleading, desperate to get her way.

And with that, she kissed me full on my lips, and my resistance just crumbled, never to return.

I pulled her to me, running my hands all over her back, down to her butt, and back up. The kiss intensified, our tongues getting involved.

I pulled back, and sought her nipples with my mouth, licking them each in turn, then sucking them in and swirling my tongue. She still tasted slightly of chlorine from the pool, but I didn't care. I realized that I simply loved my daughter, and wanted to show her just how much. To bring joy to her body, to her heart, to her soul. And to receive the same from her in turn. The taboo, the incest, didn't matter to me now. It wasn't what was turning me on, but it wasn't stopping me, either.

I slid one hand between her legs, and made contact with her pussy lips. As I expected, they were wet. She shifted her knees apart, giving me more access, and I slid a finger inside her, just to have that contact, as I continued making love to her breasts. She started moving her hips, to push my finger in and out. Her mouth was open, her hands running through my hair, as I sucked her nipples into my mouth, one at a time, kissing her chest as I moved between them.

"Oh, Dad, that feels so good. I love you."

"I love you too, honey," I answered, looking her straight in the eyes again. "I'm done fighting this. I want you, right now." And kissed her again.

I felt her fingers working the buttons of my shirt, as she mumbled something about my having too many clothes on. I grabbed for my belt, and unbuttoned my pants, and stepped off the couch momentarily to push them down and take my shirt off.

My daughter attacked my briefs, pulling them down quickly to get at what lay beneath. Her hand wrapped around my dick, her eyes gleaming, and suddenly I was in her mouth, her tongue swirling around me. My legs almost buckled, so I grunted, "need...to...sit...down..."

She let me, and was immediately kneeling next to me on the sofa, her head back in my lap, licking up and down the side of my shaft, working her way down to my balls. I stroked the back of her head, not pushing or guiding, but just to caress her hair. My other hand was making its way down her back, feeling each bump of her spine, every muscle, to reach her butt, which I ran my hands over.

Her mouth worked its way back to my tip, then engulfed me again. I moaned, and said, "Oh, Suzy." I took my hand from off of her butt, and stroked my way over her hip, then under her, until I could reach her pussy again, and stroked a finger across her clitoral hood for the first time. The suction of her mouth intensified, as her whole body tensed. I ran that finger down through her lips, until I reached her opening again, then slid it back up, and directly across her clit. Her turn to moan, around my shaft.

"Lay down, sweetie," I said. "I want to taste you."

She quickly flipped over, her head against my leg. I shifted my body over her along the couch, getting into a 69 position. Before I could even reach her pussy, she grabbed my dick and had it back in her mouth, then down into her throat before I knew it. I nearly came from the surprise. Where had my little girl learned to deep throat? Well, I guess she wasn't little or a girl, any more. She was all woman now. And now my lover. My hips thrust, pushing the last inch of my dick into her throat. She didn't gag, but pulled her mouth back smoothly, her tongue very active. Then thrust her mouth all the way onto me again, then started an in and out motion on me that was making my toes curl.

I braced my elbows on either side of her on the couch, and lowered my mouth to her pussy lips, and extended my tongue for my first taste of her. Heavenly. I swirled my tongue through her labia, until I reached her perineum, then I drove my tongue into her vagina, as far as it would go.

I shifted my weight onto my left arm, to bring my right hand into play, thrusting first one, then two fingers into her vagina, seeking out her g-spot, as my tongue made its way back up her labia, towards her clit. I teased around her button for a minute, making contact only with its hood, pushing it this way and that, and just as I found her g-spot, I finally licked across her clitoris.

She arched her back under me, moaning around my dick, as I licked her clit again and again and again, my mind focussed on her pleasure, my body absorbing pleasure of its own. Both of us working towards our first orgasms together. And we indeed came together, shuddering then collapsing, as I shot over and over into Suzy's mouth, feeling her mouth swallow around me, and I sucked her clit into my mouth, pressing and stroking her g-spot.

My mind was somewhere else for a moment, nothing but giving and receiving orgasm registering in my consciousness.

Finally my ability to think in words returned. And the first ones that registered were "Oh. My. God!"

I slipped my fingers out of Suzy, realizing that somewhere along the way I'd added a third, and lifted my mouth off of her. At the same moment, she let my softening dick out of her mouth with a final slurp of her tongue. I rolled onto the floor, and looked towards her as I sat up. A little glob of my cum rested on her lip, instantly reminding me of both our alfredo dinner and the pornos I'd watched the night before it. I watched her lick it off her lips, and swallow.

Our eyes locked, and in unison we said, "Wow."

"How did Mom ever let you go?" she asked.

"Do you really want to talk about your Mom right now? I don't."

"You're right. So, what now? We just crossed a pretty big line with each other. Are you okay with it? Please tell me you are."

I took a moment to consider that question, and answered, "No guilt, whatsoever. I thought there would be, but there isn't. Something's shifted, I think forever. This moment, this just feels right. We'll need to be extremely careful, and realize that this can't be a permanent thing between us, but I don't have any problem with it in the short term. I mean, I can't marry you, you can't have my children, all that. You eventually need to find another man to love, and leave me. I love you, that part is permanent, but beyond that, we'll just have to figure out as we go along. How are you feeling about it?"

"Two words: Wishes fulfilled," as she pantomimed a check mark. "I've wanted this for so long, and it feels even better than I thought it would. My heart has belonged to you my whole life, Dad. Now my body does too. Like you said, this is probably something we can only do in the short term, as much as I might wish otherwise. But I'm okay with that. And I want to do as much of it as we can. Ready for round 2?"