All Comments on 'Dad Was A Kansas Farmer Ch. 01'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
soullesswulfsoullesswulfabout 11 years ago
I'm ready for more.

I'm looking forward to the further exploits. This installment ended a bit abruptly, leaving me hoping for more. I've said it before, ot is nice reading a story about an adult woman and her father instead of the "rich 42 year old dad with his 18 year old daughter" .

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 11 years ago
A "few" too many perspectives?

Bouncing between a couple of people is one thing. Bouncing between more than a couple people, or bouncing after a short paragraph or two, just gets confusing. I'd suggest you confine yourself to two perspectives at the most, but spend time with each one. At least long enough for the events they're experiencing to last a few minutes before you switch to the other.

I was lost before I was a third of the way through the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
.

Pick a perspective and stick with it. I stopped after 5 paragraphs when I saw where this was going. I didn't even vote.

I'm not saying you're not a good writer, but the multiple perspectives sent me away......

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Dad Was A Kansas Farmer Ch. 01

Daughter Ella is using every conscious excuse she garner to not have sex with her fther! However, the unconscious body-desires have other ideas, it should not be long until Ella is on her knees in the barn with daddy shucking his 7" plus cob in her shucking twat. Might even get the joy of her being impregnanted!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I think that he was probably "zipping his fly" and not "sipping his fly"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmm

Seems some of the commenters here are not comfortable with multiple viewpoints in a story. I've read a lot of stories with many more. Thanks, a fun read.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You are not George R.R. Martin!

If you wish to tell a story without continuous flow and have a story jumping between characters then please learn how to do it properly. I enjoy stories told in such ways, but it is just a clusterfuck if not done properly. Diana Gabaldon and George R.R. Marin have great examples of two different approaches, and you might benefit from checking out both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Good story

Write part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3101 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES