Dad Was A Kansas Farmer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,118 Followers

"I'm close, dad!" I exclaimed. "God! I'm so close! I'm cominggggggggggg!!

My body shook uncontrollably and I had an extremely strong orgasm.

Understandably, I suppose, I was embarrassed when the orgasm slowly faded away. Consciously I released the crotch of my panties to allow them to cover my pussy and shield it from his view. I couldn't believe I had just done what I had done! I was unable to move for a long minute and I just set there looking at my father through half opened eyes.

Finally, gathering myself, I took a quick glance out the window and then stood and began to put on my jeans.

I was aware of dad standing and sipping his fly. He walked over and retrieved a shop rag to wipe the cum off his hand.

I re-shoed myself and stopped by the first splatter of cum on the floor, scrubbing through it with tip of my shoe.

"Dad, do you always come like that........ so much and so far!" I asked with astonishment in my tone.

"Usually." He replied. "Is it that unusual?"

"Dad, I've only been with one man. But, yes, I would say that that is very unusual. But let me add, it is one of the most erotic things I have ever seen.

I watched dad as he wiped the rest of the semen off the floor with the rag he had.

"Since we are asking questions," he queried. "What the hell happened to all your hair?"

"I shaved it off. There's a little bit left!" I defended. "I'll let it grow back if you want?"

Instantly, I felt self-conscious that I had asked my father if he wanted me to grow my pubic hair back.

In bed later that night, I had a bad case of "what the hell had I done", but with the day light my concerns vanished.

It's been a month now and dad and I have had numerous self-satisfying sexual encounters. We have found different places, in the barn and on the farm, to keep things exciting.

During week two, dad pleaded with me to remove my panties. I started out determined not to give in, but I eventually gave in to his pleading and lame reasoning.

Two day ago, as dad was leaving for the fields, I witnessed dad and mom kissing good-bye. After he departed mom seemed elated. I was softening dad disposition and sexually enjoying doing so.

Yesterday, in the middle of the cornfield, dad talked me into removing my bra. I just total nude, bent over fingering myself, displaying my pussy and ass to him while he jerked off. Only three feet from him, his unusual strong ejaculations sent cum onto my left buttock. It took much concentration to bring myself to orgasm, as I was listening out for small aircraft. Damn him!

Afterwards, the feeling of elation at the naughtiness and not being caught was intoxicating to us both.

It was difficult to say no to dad. I kept telling myself, NO INTERCOURSE!

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,118 Followers
12