All Comments on 'Daddy and Daughter Fuck'

by aRandom1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
aRandom1aRandom1about 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback & Comments

Please can we keep comments limited to the fictional story rather than any personal experiences. Inappropriate comments will be deleted. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice

my dad and I have had a 17 yr relationship since I was 20 and i'm going to let him read this and when he's done...he's doing me..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
...a fun way to avoid that awkward before and after conversation, heh...

' I felt her warm body press up against my back as her firm nipples and toned breasts pushed into my back and the warmth of her loins radiated against me.

::: paragraph in between deleted :::

She surreptitiously slid on top of me and without pause stroked the length of my cock guiding it skilfully to the soft full lips of her young pussy. '

Woops! Author left out her having to grab him by his hip and shoulder and pull him off of his side and onto his back! Lol!! Plotholes, omissions and other stuff are so much fun to find snd poke at, hehe ;)

::: let's play the punctuation and incorrect/missing word game with the next paragraph! :::

' She surreptitiously slid on top of me and without pause stroked the length of my cock(,) guiding it skilfully to the soft(,) full lips of her young pussy. In the darkness I could barely make out her silhouette as she nimbly straddled me, cock in hand, poised on the edge of her pussy. My cock throbbed full of lust and my hips arched up to enter her but (with) effortless control she held my cock(,) just nudging at the entrance to her young(,) shaved pussy. The sensation of her soft(,) smooth lips kissing and caressing at the head of my cock was such (a) tease. '

...anyway, all in all it was a fun, sexy, enjoyable story!! I'm going to enjoy reading more of your stuff! As a side note, if you have multiple chapters in a series, you might want to word the titles so that they show up in the side bar so that readers will automatically know that they are there, instead of having to go back to your listing to look.

Thanks and keep writing!!

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2almost 5 years ago

IF I WAS THERE I WOULD HAVE USE HER P,ENTY MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Excellent story with beautiful wirtting. Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to future chapters of these two characters.

winterplayingwinterplayingalmost 4 years ago
Definitely good stuff!

You have got to write more about these two. I would love to see daddy wake up and pound her. It could be so much better that way for both of them. Love the story love your writing. Your descriptions of feeling and sensation are great. Too many writers write to clinically? They explain that they’re having sex but there’s no emotions or how they’re feeling or anything. Please keep up the good work and post another story soon :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the teasing of his daughter!

I agreed with previous comments. Please keep up the good work and post another story soon. :-)

Michael4489Michael4489about 3 years ago

just a phenomenal story cant say more dont want to say something stupid after that one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great part two, maybe the next story should be returning the favor and having him sneak into her room and taking her as she 'sleeps'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous