All Comments on 'Daddy Issues'

by KnottLynnHardey

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
EZPeterEZPeterover 11 years ago
Wonderful!

I don't have words to describe the pleasure I got from this story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great tale

Thanks for this great father daughter incest tale. Hope to read more.

larry74403larry74403over 11 years ago
Five stars all the way!

An amazing story. You have true story telling skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ava ...

I really liked the story but did not get the part about Ava losing her virginity to someone special as he told her he was not in love with her and just wanted pussy.!*

Special means a young man she is more or less in love with and him with her and if you really want the truth from me ~~ it should have been her Dad.!!!

But all in all it was a pretty good story and you did get a (5) for your writing for us.*

Is there a chance for a Chapter 2 with just Ava and her Dad..?? Hope so.!

irishkenny1974irishkenny1974over 11 years ago
A Pleasure to Read

That was incredibly well written, sensitive, and sexy. You took what can usually be a clumsy, almost farcical theme and made a genuinely emotional story out of it. VERY nice work. 5 stars!

durtygal91durtygal91over 11 years ago
Wet

That was great. I really loved it, especially as her Daddy stroked his cock as he saw her get fucked. i reckon she has the makings to be a really nasty little slut and I'd love to read about it. I'll rub my bald cunt and cum all over my fingers

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it all!

Great story well written and mademy pussy wet. I wanted Daddy to fuck me right on the beach!! Loved him watching her and her knowing it, I love to be watched!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Learn your audience

People who enjoy a good Daddy/daughter story, like myself, tend to enjoy the story for the particular feelings of ownership and/or right that a dad would feel toward his daughter. By having the daughter have sex with another man, the entire allure is deminished. If you want to write stories about cuckolding (in a sense, or, rather, voyeurism) then go right ahead. Just don't expect the same people who enjoy a daughter fetish to like having their daughter's virginity be taken by another man. Hope this helps you in your future writing endevours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awful

Agree with the reviewer below. You ruined the whole loving daddy/daughter dynamic. Yo watch her lose her virginity to some boy while watching completely killed off the story. In fact it was ruined earlier on when she called him by his name and her step dad; dad. In fact I was going to stop reading then and there but thought I would give the story a chance. How wrong was I. How stupid was his excuse bot to have sex with her then after do it. Horrible story.

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlabout 9 years ago
Good story

I am just commenting to say that I disagree with the comments from other readers about the story being ruined by having Mike take her virginity instead of her father. He admitted that he would love to take her himself. Out of love for her, he resisted his urges and denied himself that pleasure. He insisted so she would have a "normal" first time experience as she will likely be retelling that story at college and later as young women do. He didn't tell her to wait for Mr. Right so Mike admitting it would not be love was not contrary to the storyline. The father encouraged her to feel free to enjoy sex whether it be for love or lust and she certainly took his advice. She had sex repeatedly with three men throughout the summer.

The father was always a rambling man and this was not a forever love affair where he and his daughter realized they had been secretly lusting over each other and were made for each other like so many incest stories. He wanted to teach her to enjoy sex and be able to bring herself and any man she was with the most pleasure possible from the experience. Not every incest story has to be the same. I appreciate the creativity. Thank you for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

That was incredibly well written. I enjoyed it very much, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow blown away!

I've been reading daddy/daughter stories from literotica for a while now. Yours is by far the best I've ever read. I love stories with exceptional detail. They draw me into it. 3-5 pages are my favorite just long enough to make a great read, but not too long to lose interest. I especially love the part about Avas fling with Mike. Specifically the comedic wording she used about, "her father cumming soon," and that, "if he finds her, she'll be fucked." I laughed so hard at that. I would have liked her father to have been her first, but I did understand and accepted the alternate you chose. Thanks for a great read. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I ...

... think it's a shame that (almost) none of these stories end in pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Good job. I honestly liked the fact that he didn’t take her virginity. It was a nice change from the majority of the daddy/daughter stories. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good buildup, excellent detail ...and the emotions feel real ...well done, do it again!

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

This is truly a great story ' Beautiful job. Please write more

to this story .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnottLynnHardey@KnottLynnHardey
Knott Lynn Hardey writes psychological themed character driven erotica. Concepts of self-exploration, indulging desires, moral ambiguity and self-discovery are explored in the medium of filthy dirty sex. Feel free to join Knott Lynn Hardey at Patreon to support the continued s...