Daddy Saw

Story Info
Dad saw videos she made with her husband...
6.4k words
4.6
132.1k
158

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,627 Followers

Found this half-finished story on my computer decided to complete it. Hope you like it.

All characters are over 18.

***

Erin kissed her father goodbye, his lips seeming to linger upon her cheek a tad bit longer than she would consider appropriate, but she shrugged it off. 'He must have missed me,' she thought to herself as she watched him walk towards his car parked on the street. In his early fifties, her father Frank, was still an attractive and distinguished man. She hoped that her own husband looked as good at that age.

Waving as the car pulled away, she closed the door and set about the task of unpacking from a long trip. Janie, her two year old daughter, was fast asleep in her bed already and her husband, James, wearily unloaded the bare necessities for the night. A day of battling the crowds through airports and airplanes had left them both exhausted, though not so much that Erin wouldn't check her email before heading off to sleep.

She sat down at her desk and found that her computer was already on. Her father must have been using it before they'd come home, she guessed. Clicking on to the internet, she checked her email, writing a quick response to a friend. Her last task was to update the finances in her spreadsheet. Navigating to the 'Recent Documents' folder, Erin stared dumbfounded at the list of files before her.

Normally her spreadsheet was at the top, it being the file she accessed most on her computer. It was pushed nearly to the bottom of the list, seven movie files now above it. Her heart sank as she quickly realized what she was looking at. Her father had found the private movies she and James had made in their bedroom. Movies James swore he'd never show anyone. Her husband may not have shown it to her father, but it was plain that he'd seen them. And if she was correct, he watched them a number of times each.

Clicking on the first one, labelled a cryptic '11-20-07.mpg', Erin immediately remembered the night when she saw herself on her marital bed. She was kneeling on the bed naked, waiting for James to come up behind her. Her belly was rounded, being about 5 months pregnant at the time, her breasts hanging heavily underneath her like udders full of milk, capped by large dark circles where her stiffened nipples thrust out proudly.

"Come on daddy!" she heard herself say through the small speakers on the desk. On the screen she was gesturing with her fingers, beckoning her husband to come take her. "Hurry up daddy," she purred. James appeared in the frame, his backside filling the camera's view for a moment before he shuffled to the side. She watched as they kissed noisily, James' tongue delving deeply into her mouth, his cock rising steadily like a flag rising up the pole.

Erin chuckled at the sight, she'd never noticed his reaction to their kiss before. It was heartwarming to know that despite the obscene proportions of her body, her husband still found her desirable. James climbed up onto the bed, though his face was no longer visible due to the angle of the shot. Unseen, he inserted his penis into her body, Erin watching her own face melt with sweet pleasure as he penetrated her.

After a moment, Erin felt her body react to the sight before her. The remembered sensations, the beauty of watching oneself, a disembodied voyeur to a night of love, all made her body tingle nicely. Before too long she was pressing her fingers gently against the vee of her legs, the soft tights she wore providing easy access to the growing warmth in her sex.

"Oh fuck daddy, fuck me. Do you like fucking me daddy? Do you like fucking mommy?" The words had been a specific part of James' fantasy. The act of fucking his pregnant wife was a particular thrill to her husband, the words 'daddy' and 'mommy' eliciting a delightful extra hardness in his cock that was a treat. "Oh yes, daddy, you fuck me so good. Fuck me daddy, fuck me."

Erin's fingers slipped under the waistband of her tights, pushing past the briefs she wore and dipped into the wet folds of her sex, her opening welcoming the invasion. Pulling back she gently rubbed her hooded clit in slow circles as she watched her husband taking her on the computer. Her breasts jiggled in time with his thrusts, swinging back and forth as he pushed and pulled her onto his fleshy bayonet.

It was as if she were right there again, her body was reacting in time to the fucking she had received three years ago. James' grunts could be heard over the slap of their bodies coming together and her face was beginning to show signs of the impending orgasm. At the desk, Erin's hand worked her cunt steadily, the other cupping her breast and tweaking her nipple. She watched intently as their fuck came to an end, James pulling her back onto his cock, shoving himself as far into her as he could manage, his hot seed spurting into her body, triggering her own climax.

Erin threw her head back, rubbing her pussy furiously as she achieved her orgasm, gasping quietly as the torturous pleasure washed over her. For long moments she sat at the desk, her legs spread wide before her as she luxuriated in the afterglow of a nice cum, wondering if she shouldn't wake James up for a quickie.

As she came down from her euphoric reverie, she considered what it meant that her father had found the videos. Had he pleasured himself, just as she had? Had he been sitting in this very chair and stroked his hard cock watching his daughter fuck? Calling out for daddy? Did he cum? Without a doubt, she knew that he had. No way he would have watched all of those videos, and more than once she was certain, without having a nice, big orgasm. 'What had he done with his jizz?' she suddenly wondered.

With a detached sense of curiosity she set about finding the evidence, her mind deliberately ignoring the implications of her father masturbating to images of her. She looked in the wastebasket next to the desk, empty. She headed to the downstairs bathroom, though the trash was empty as well. Shaking her head, she wondered for a moment.

What would it look like to see your father jerk himself off? Would he shoot it all over the place? Erin discarded that idea, knowing that her father would be aware enough that he was in his daughter's home, he would have to take special care not to make a mess. Perhaps tissue would not have been enough. Maybe he would have needed something sturdier, like a paper towel. Suddenly she had an image of her father leaning back in the desk chair, a white sticky jet of cum shooting up into the air, only to splatter on his exposed chest and belly as it came back down. The large amount of seed she envisioned convinced her that he must have needed more than toilet paper to clean up the mess.

Stepping into the kitchen her eyes immediately sought out the paper towel dispenser. The last tear was ragged and the roll appeared loose, as if someone had unrolled too much and then backed it up hastily. With a satisfied smile Erin moved to the trash and lifted the lid. A couple of envelopes filled with junk mail sat on top, which she moved aside quickly and her heart beat jumped into high gear. A crumpled white paper towel sat in the crease where the plastic bag clung together, not fully opened.

Drawing out the fibrous material, she felt strangely elated that it did not unfurl, though no stain was immediately visible. Holding it, she spun it around in her hand, studying it intently. With a nervous look to the doorway, she brought it close to her face and smelled it quickly. The scent of spunk was overwhelming, sending a dizzying wave over her and a new wellspring of wetness in her loins.

For a long moment she considered the evidence, wondering what to do with it. She knew she couldn't keep it, but she was loathe to just toss it away. With a sigh, she put it back in the trash, dropping the junk mail on top of it once more. Clicking off the light she went to bed, pondering what to do with this revelation.

The next morning James kissed her goodbye before he rushed off to work. Erin yawned sleepily, her dreams having been haunted by visions of her father masturbating to their video. His excitement over it fueling a primal need in her to be desired, stoked by the taboo nature of it all. She set about her normal day, the delicious ache in her pussy giving her a special warmth that spread throughout her body as she pondered different ideas on how to pursue this turn of events.

Could she seduce her father? Should she show up at his home, while her mother was out, and proposition him? Shaking her head, that was too crass. The chance that her father would turn her down was too uncertain, and then where would she be? No, she had to find some other way.

Despite the lack of a clear idea on how to communicate her feelings to her father, the thoughts were making her hornier than she had been in a long while. She couldn't wait until Janie took her nap so that she could spend some time alone working off some of the pent up desire she was feeling.

Later that day, while Janie slept soundly down the hall, Erin lay on her own bed and let her hands roam freely over her body. She was teasing herself, deliberately avoiding touching her pussy to increase the pressure she was feeling, when she caught sight of the camcorder on the floor by the dresser. Suddenly she felt compelled to make a little movie for her husband, entice him to come home early and give her the fucking she desperately needed now.

Getting off the bed, she pulled out a beige camisole and white boy shorts out of the dresser, undressing and pulling them on quickly. Checking herself in the mirror, she pinched her nipples until they stood up proudly, poking through the soft material prominently. Grabbing the camera, she put it on the dresser and then started recording.

"I've been bad, baby," Erin said softly as she sat on the edge of the bed. She tried to look coy, though she was feeling a bit silly. She chewed on her lip and rubbed her bare legs together. "I've been thinking of daddy and it's made me feel very naughty. I can't wait for daddy to come home so I can show him how naughty I can be. Would you like that daddy? Would you like to come home and find how naughty I am?

"See my titties? See how hard my nipples are? They are so stiff right now, they need to be pinched and sucked on." Erin cupped her tits through the camisole, though the fabric could not hide their shape nor the diamond hard tips that threatened to poke through. "I wish you were here to help me. I guess I'll just have to take care of myself for now, daddy."

Erin pulled one foot up on the bed and spread her legs, the boy shorts barely covering her fully opened pussy. Rubbing herself slowly at first, she quickly became engrossed with the idea of her husband watching her on his computer, his cock in hand and stroking himself. As soon as the picture was in her head it changed, and it was her father that was masturbating to her video. The thought immediately caused her to orgasm, a full bodied, leg shaking cum. She even felt herself squirt!

"Damn," she thought, "I've never cum like that before!" The dreams the night before, the fact that her very own father had been stroking his cock in her home to videos of her, the completely taboo nature of it all, it was a perfect storm. Suddenly she wanted her father to see this video. Needed him to see it. It wasn't enough just to pretend, she needed to make it happen.

Getting off the bed, she stopped the camcorder and took it to her computer and downloaded the video. Her pussy was quivering at the thought of what she was about to do. Once the video had transferred she edited the file, making it go black just after her orgasm. Opening her email, she felt her hand tremble as she entered her father's email address and attached the video. In the subject she typed, "Just for you". She already knew she could make the excuse that she'd sent it by accident if her father objected, or if her mother found it.

Her finger clicked the mouse to send the email and then her heart began to race. She was so excited by the thought of her father watching the video and her secret hope of how he would react. After a minute, she decided that she might as well send it to her husband as well. She needed to be fucked and fucked hard and who knew how long it would be before her father watched the video.

That night James came home randy as hell. Erin squealed in delight when he kissed her forcefully, his hand grabbing her ass fiercely as his tongue invaded her mouth. Once they put the baby down for the night Erin skipped into the bedroom to get ready. She put her hair into pigtails and put on a light camisole top that hung open at the bottom. Her breasts were already swollen with excitement and her nipples like diamonds as she anticipated what she was going to do. When at last she was ready, she positioned the camera so that it pointed at the bed from a side angle and she hit record.

Erin appeared at the end of the hall, peeking around the corner with just her head. James caught sight of her and she stuck out her long, smooth leg to entice him to follow her. "Time for bed, daddy," she called out and then slipped back down the hall towards their bedroom.

James followed quickly, catching up to her just as she entered their room. His hands took hold of her hips and pulled her ass tight against his growing cock. Erin pulled him into the room, maneuvering him so that the camera could see all that was taking place. He was standing next to the bed and she knelt before him and began to unbuckle his belt.

"Daddy, I want to suck your cock," Erin said, her voice deliberately girly. She looked up at James, bobbing her head back and forth, making the pigtails flip wildly. "Can I suck your cock daddy?"

"Oh yes baby, you can suck daddy's cock, you can suck it all you want!" James began to pull his shirt over his head.

"I want to suck your cock, daddy," Erin said, but this time she was looking directly at the camera. "I've wanted to suck it for so long." She undid James' belt and pulled the slacks off and then nuzzled her face against his boxer covered midsection.

James looked down and took hold of her pigtails and pulled her face against his bulge, thrusting against her hot mouth that was leaving wet spots on his underwear. Erin pulled his underwear down, gasping at the size of her husband's penis.

"Oh my, it's so big daddy! Are you sure I'll be able to get all of that in me?" As she spoke she was amazed that his cock grew fully erect, standing up completely on its own. Her words were working better than she had imagined!

"Just try baby," James encouraged her. "Make your daddy feel good!"

With that Erin went to work. She opened her mouth and took the head of her husbands cock in, her tongue making it slippery and wet as she sucked and drooled all over it. She slid her hands down the shaft, working the spit into his veiny shaft, loving the feel of his throbbing cock. Turning her head, she looked directly at the camera as her husband thrust his cock further into her slutty mouth, her body on fire as she imagined her own father watching all of this.

'Dad would surely love this', she thought, her pussy spasming at the thought of him stroking his cock to the sight of his daughter blowing her husband and pretending it was him. The longer she thought about it, the more her pussy gushed. James was working his cock into her mouth at a frenzied pace and Erin could feel herself starting to cum as well.

"Do you like it daddy?" Erin said, pulling her face back. She kissed the tip of his cock, teasing him. "Do you like it when your baby girl sucks your big, daddy cock?"

James grunted in the affirmative, trying to push his cock back between her lips, but Erin wouldn't let him. She could see the throbbing veins on his cock, he was so close to cumming.

"I bet all daddy's would like it if their daughters were as nice as me, huh?" She waited for an answer, but James couldn't provide one, he was lost to conscious thought. "Don't you think it's a daughter's duty to take care of their daddies? Don't you think all girls should suck their daddies cocks?"

"Yes, fuck yes. Suck your father's cock," James grunted in frustration.

"Should I suck my father's cock?" Erin asked, her voice had returned to her normal tone. "Do you think my father would like it if I sucked his cock?"

James was too far gone to comprehend her meaning fully, but the thought must have appealed to him because his cock began to lurch. Erin knew that in a second he would be cumming regardless of what she did. She looked up at him, gripping his cock tightly at the base, almost painfully.

"Oh fuck, yes! Suck your father's cock!" James howled and then Erin swallowed his cock whole.

She pushed her face all the way down until his pubic hairs were tickling her lips and she felt the head of his cock slide into her throat. Her mouth was so full, but she managed to stroke his cock with her tongue and bobbed up and down just enough so that the head of his cock popped in and out of her throat. Within a second she felt his cock blast her esophagus with his hot seed. As James came inside her, his hot cum shooting straight to her tummy, Erin came as well. Her pussy spasmed and gasped and she felt the sweet cream pouring from her lips like a river. She'd never had an orgasm without touching her pussy before and it was unbelievable!

That night she slept deeply, satisfied in a way that she'd never felt before. Her dreams were filled with visions of her father and her husband, both of them using her mouth for their pleasure. She'd never been opposed to blowjobs, but they'd never been anything particularly special to her. In her sleep the mere fact that she was sucking them was bringing her supreme pleasure. The dreams went on and on and by the time she woke in the morning her tiny little panties were sticky.

After James left for work, Erin couldn't wait to get the video onto her computer. She watched it three times, rubbing herself to a breathless orgasm the last time, before she attached it to an email and sent it to her dad. She hoped that he would get the hint.

Two days had passed and she'd had no word from her father. She'd spoken with her mother on the telephone in hopes to catch some sign that he had gotten the videos, but nothing. Even a little joke that her father was particularly horny would have been something, but Erin was forced to go without.

On the third day after the blowjob video, Erin sent it to her husband at work. Once again he came home super excited and Erin was there ready to take care of him. This time she set the camera up in the living room so that it showed her sitting at the computer. She was watching the last video and her leg was pulled up on the chair, her pussy exposed as she fingered herself. Moaning "daddy" over and over again she came twice before James opened the front door.

"OH, daddy!" Erin cried in mock surprise. "I wasn't doing anything bad, daddy!"

James picked up on her cue quickly and dropped his briefcase and jacket on the floor and closed the door.

"Daddy can see what you were doing, young lady!" James crossed to where she was and forced her to stand up and then took her place in the chair. He pulled her forward so that she was laying over his lap. "I'll show you what bad girls get for doing such dirty things!"

Erin cried out as her husband yanked up her skirt and began to spank her bare ass. She looked up at the camera, trying to make her eyes tell her father that she wished it was him spanking her.

"Are daddies supposed to spank their grown daughters?" Erin cried out exaggeratedly.

"Yes!" James said, his hand coming down again and again. Her cheeks were becoming rosy with the continued discipline.

"Are they supposed to spank their daughters when they aren't wearing any underwear? I mean, you can see my pussy and everything daddy!"

Agnol
Agnol
1,627 Followers
12