All Comments on 'Daddy Saw'

by Agnol

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really now

There has got be a part 2-3-4-5 ect ect

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

What a great daughter to suck her fathers cock and let her father hump away on her tight young pussy until he spills his seed inside of her. I hope the daughter continues to press her husbands envelope until he confesses that he has a fetish to watch daddy daughter incest. Then the daughter can hump away on her fathers cock while her husband watches the action live. Or perhaps weave mommy into the picture. Imagine daddy in one bedroom hammering away on his daughters pussy, while next door the son-in-law is pounding away on his mother-in-law. With some luck and no pesky condoms, dad can breed his own daughter while next door, mommy is pinned to the mattress screaming fuck mommy while the son-in-law seeds her mommy womb. What a great story with a lot of potential.

jimmyj57jimmyj57over 8 years ago
Good start

It would be hot if you involved the husband and the mother as well make it a very close family .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it going

This tale has the potential of a hot series, please keep it going. Plenty more hot chapters for Frank and his daughter to live their fantasy. Thanks

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 8 years ago
he saw, he came, he conquered!

a friend recommended this story and I'm glad he did. I love how she got her hubby to give her permission. I also love how the Dad was so hesitant. hope she shares the tape of her dad with hubby and she gets to enjoy them both at once.

5*s

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 8 years ago
SHE SAW, SHE ENJOYED, SHE REACHED OUT TO HIM

Daddy has a brand new game!

This was an interesting twist in the incest arena, and I very much enjoyed reading your story. Though not usually a fan of the father takes daughter genre the Internet aspect caught me and I wanted to follow your thoughts. Excellent outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
loved it

this might be the best story i have read on here yet had my cock dripping precum from the start would love to read more please keep posting thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
best incest story on this site!!

most daddy/daughter stories are stupid 18 year olds losing their virginity for the first time, this story has character and is so much hotter than that. wish there were more stories with dads fucking their older, married daughters like this!

geminimissiongeminimissionover 6 years ago
Reread 5 times and came each time!

This is one of the best daddy/daughter stories ive ever read in any site! I love the premise the sluttyness of the daughter and the buildup! Kudos!!

RegginufRegginufover 3 years ago
Wow

That is an awesome story absolutely loved it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
True!

An earlier poster made the comment that it is better having an older mature daughter in these stories than young 18 year olds. He is correct. Better to have a married daughter with her experienced hairy pussy. It's so much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
hottest story on the web

i have read this story so many time and have jacked off while reading it every time i honestly think it is the best story i have ever read and i have been jacknig off to erotica sence i was a teenager reading penthouse fourm im 64 now Bi the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agree! Older daughters are better than the 18 year olds in these stories. Married daughters who realize what their dads have. My wife's dad was so well-hung that getting in her married hairy pussy was difficult. Then, she was so tight and squeezing him so hard, he had a hard time pulling out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A married woman who gets sexual satisfaction from her dad and her husband must be a most satisfied and contented woman. That's very hot.

KlitomaticKlitomatic9 months ago

Where ever can this go? I just have a feeling we both know.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsi3 days ago

Kicsit nehezen ment a meggyőzés, de sikerült és basztak egy jót és folytatni akarják.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgnol@Agnol
I love feedback and emails. At least one of the stories I've written has been from someone contacting me and asking for a particular scenario. I really enjoyed that and wouldn't mind another shot. Thank you to all the people who have added me as a favorite author. It fills m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Daddy Saw Series Info