Daddy Saw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only slutty girls go without underwear," James answered her and smacked her again. This time he did not pull his hand away though, instead his fingers begin to explore between her cheeks and legs. She felt his probing and her wet, pouty lips were slick with her excitement. "Oh, I see you like this!" James pulled his fingers away and they were wet with her pussy cream.

"I do daddy," Erin said in her best slutty voice. "I like my daddy spanking me. I like my daddy catching me being dirty and slutty."

"Maybe I should fuck you, since you like being a slut so much!" James was really into it, Erin thought.

"Oh yes, fuck me daddy!" Erin cried out, looking directly into the camera again.

James pushed her off his lap and began to move her to the couch, but Erin bent over at the desk facing the camera. She pulled her skirt up hurriedly and spread her legs, her rump high in the air. James dropped his pants and they crumpled about his feet as he came up behind her, his cock hard and ready to spear her dripping cunt.

"Now you are going to get your punishment. I will teach you to make such mistakes!"

Erin's head exploded as he drove into her, but it wasn't just that he was fucking her, it was the words he had used.

"It wasn't a mistake! It wasn't a mistake! I meant to do it!" she said excitedly, once again looking directly at the camera. "I wanted you to see, I wanted you to watch! I want you to do so much more!" Her eyes rolled as James cock hit every aching spot in her pussy, driving her maddened mind closer to the brink of release. "I want you to fuck me daddy! Fuck me daddy, PLEASE!"

Erin's pussy clamped down on her husbands cock as she came. It milked his shaft as her walls collapsed on his invader, demanding that it give up its load. James threw his head back and growled as his cum was sucked from his cock by his wife's starving cunt.

James pulled out of her with a loud slurp, their mixed fluids oozing out from her well fucked pussy. He staggered and fell back onto the couch breathing heavily and sweat pouring from his brow. Erin reached up and turned off the camera before she too made her way to the couch and slumped next to him.

The next day Erin was beside herself as she watched the video, certain that if this one didn't work, then either her father wasn't getting the videos, or he was never going to get the hint. Her stomach was filled with butterflies as she attached the video to the email and sent it on its merry way. The rest of the day she was a nervous wreck, constantly wondering if she'd made a colossal mistake, but each time she thought of her father watching the videos and what may come of it, her pussy would tingle and drive away the doubts for a little longer.

The whole day passed and not a word from her father. It had been just over a week since he'd been at the house and seen the first videos. The other videos she had sent him had been much hotter she thought and there was clearly a message to her father if he dared to accept it. Could it be that he was scared? Or worse, could he think she was a whore?

That night Erin went to sleep with doubt. She wouldn't send her father anymore videos. If he didn't get the hint, then he never would.

The next day she tried to live with the disappointment that her father didn't want her. She did her chores around the house and played with her daughter. She lay on the couch as Janie napped peacefully in her room when there was a knock at the door. With an exasperated sigh she got up to answer it, ready to tell some salesman "No" when to her surprise her father was standing there.

"Hi daddy," Erin said, suddenly falling back to her little girl voice. She could tell he was nervous by the way he looked about quickly and he was clenching and unclenching his fists. "Won't you come in?"

Frank entered the house hurriedly, a small bead of sweat on his forehead, despite the chill of late fall. Erin's body was alive in a flash, her flesh tingled and she could feel her heart beginning to beat faster and faster. 'HE CAME!' her mind screamed.

"Can I offer you some lemonade, daddy?" Erin offered nervously. Suddenly she felt like a schoolgirl on a date who had decided to let her boyfriend go further than they ever had before.

"Y-Yes," Frank stammered and taking a seat on the couch when she offered him a place to sit.

"I'll be right back," Erin said quickly. She raced into the kitchen and grabbed a glass from the cupboard and poured him a glass out of the fridge. Putting the glass down on the table, she reached under her red cardigan and pulled her bra off and then yanked her black skirt up to slip out of her panties. They were already wet! Adjusting her clothes, she grabbed the glass and returned to the living room.

"Here you go, daddy!" Erin said cheerfully. His eyes widened in surprise and she could tell that he noticed that her breasts were no longer in a bra and her nipples were threatening to poke through the soft material of the sweater. They ached at his gaze, begging to be touched, squeezed and pinched. With each passing second Erin wanted her father more and for him to be rough with her. The spanking of the other night had ignited new passions in her and she needed to be man handled.

Frank drank deeply from the cup, almost finishing it one pull. His tie was wrinkled, like he'd been pulling on it a lot and his shirt was dishevelled. It almost looked as if he'd slept in his clothes.

"Is everything ok?" Erin said sweetly, pressing herself up against him. Her breasts were pushing into his arm and she knew he could feel the heat from her body.

"I think you might have sent me some emails by accident," Frank said at last. the words sounding hard to get out.

"Oh no," Erin said, putting her hand to her mouth. "Oh that isn't good, is it daddy?" She could see the word 'daddy' got to him as he swallowed hard. She could feel wetness between her thighs as her cunt continued to heat up. She had him in her web now!

"Well I just wanted to get you alone-" Frank began.

"You wanted to be alone with me?" Her hand slipped up his arm, squeezing him gently until her fingers brushed against his chest. She blinked her eyes innocently at him. His eyes darted down to her chest and she unconsciously pushed her arms together to make her tits squeeze out the top more. "Why would you want to be alone with me?"

"Uh, baby, I just think there might have been some mistake-".

"Did you watch the videos daddy?" Her voice was still girl like and she let her hand roam freely across his chest now. He nodded when she looked up into his eyes. "Then you heard me say it wasn't a mistake, right?" Her hand drifted lower across his stomach. Again Frank nodded. "Then you also heard what James said, right?"

Frank looked confused, unable to recall what James had said. Erin smiled slowly, like a predator who knows she has her prey trapped. Her fingers slipped past his waist band and curled around the bulge that was growing before her eyes. Frank gasped and tried half heartedly to remove her hand, but Erin would not be denied. She massaged his crotch, feeling his serpent come alive at her touch.

"James said that a good girl should suck her father's cock." At the word 'cock' Frank flinched, his eyes were shut tight as his daughter continued to grope him shamelessly. "He said I should suck my father's cock. You are my father. This," she squeezed meaningfully, "is your cock. This is the cock I should suck."

Frank threw his head back and groaned, pushing his hips forward in desire. Erin wasted no time in undoing his belt and pants. She reached in and pulled out his cock, delighting in the heft of his tool. The velvety feel of it in her hand and the awe as it lengthened and thickened as she looked at it was plain on her face. It was an amazing feeling to have a man grow hard in her hand and the fact that it was her father's was a hundred times better! Her mouth watered as she stroked it slowly, knowing that soon it would be in her mouth.

"I'm going to suck your dick, daddy. I'm going to be a complete slut and suck my father's cock. If you feel the need to punish me for being so bad, you go right ahead. I could use a good spanking!" With her last word she dropped her head to his lap and pushed the head of his cock past her lips. Her tongue lashed at the head of his cock, tasting the sweet drop of precum that had formed on the tip.

Frank groaned and began thrusting his hips up so that more of him would fill her mouth. His hand slipped from the back of the couch and found his daughter's sweet ass. He groped her cheeks for a minute and then he inched the skirt up until her bare skin was out in the open. Fondling her with joy, his fingers slipped into her crack and teased her puckered anus. Erin gasped with her mouth full of her daddy's meat, saliva dripping out of her open mouth to soak his heavy sack.

"Spank me," she managed to say around his cock. "Spank your slutty girl!" The words came out garbled, but that only made them hotter. Erin moaned as her pussy began to cream steadily as her dad's hand whistled through the air and smacked her cheek. She worked to get more of him in her mouth and she was pleasantly surprised to see that he was bigger than her husband. She could deepthroat James with some effort, but there was easily two inches left when she thought she'd reached her limit with her father.

"Fuck yes," Frank moaned, his left hand pushing on the back of her head, trying to work all of himself inside her wet mouth. The sounds of her slurping mixed with her moaning was causing his cock to feel harder than he could remember.

Erin sucked on her father as he spanked her until her ass was bright red. She got up on her knees so that her butt was high in the air and she began to rub her pussy feverishly. Stuffing two fingers into her aching cunt she fucked her hand as she sucked her father's cock with abandon.

"Oh baby, daddy is going to cum!" Frank announced. He'd taken his hand off her head, but Erin was determined to swallow her father's spunk. She fucked him with her mouth, using every nasty trick she'd ever learned or saw in porno's. Frank shoved his hips up and Erin took him as deep as she could, her air was cut off as he began to shoot hot, sticky seed into her throat.

Erin removed her fingers from her dripping cunt and pumped her daddy's cock, coaxing every drop from his magnificent pussy pleaser. She slurped up every drop he had to offer, swallowing it all with relish. At last his cock softened and she let it slip from her mouth, cleaning up the wetness that had collected at the base.

When he was clean, she lay back on the couch and spread her legs, pulling her skirt up to her waist. Her fingers slid through her puffy, swollen pussy lips and she fucked herself. Through dreamy eyes she watched her father as he watched her bringing herself to orgasm. Her body began to shake as her climax approached.

"Oh daddy, I'm cumming. I'm cumming daddy! Watch me cum, daddy!" Her free hand squeezed her tit tightly, pinching the nipple as her other hand worked like a blur between her spread thighs. The wet sounds of her fingers jack hammering her hungry pussy filled the room. She felt herself squirting, spraying her cunt juice on to the couch and her father's legs. With a howl she scrunched her eyes tight and felt the crashing waves of release upon her whole body.

For a long time she lay there, her breath coming in ragged gasps. The smell of her pussy filled the room and the taste of her father's spunk was still strong in her mouth. Erin had never felt more satisfied in her entire life.

After a while she felt her father move. When she opened her eyes he was taking his pants off completely. Erin felt her pussy come alive again as she realized he wasn't finished with her. She unbuttoned her sweater and pulled it off, her tits suddenly on fire.

"Oh please, daddy. Please fuck me," Erin begged. She wiggled out of her skirt and lay back on the couch, her legs spread inviting her father to crawl between them with open arms.

Frank removed the last of his clothes and moved between his daughter's thighs. His cock was jutting out from between his legs, strong, proud and hungry. Erin reached down and took hold of him by the base of his shaft and guided it to her warm center. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth fell open slack as she felt him stretch her open and push inside.

"Oh shit," Erin groaned. "Oh fuck, daddy, I never knew it could be so good!"

"Oh damn, baby, you are so sweet," Frank whispered.

He worked himself into her slowly, an inch or so at a time until he was at last buried balls deep in her furnace of a cunt. Father and daughter worked together building a steady rhythm. Her pussy clenched as he tried to pull out and then opened as he invaded further. Her hands raked his back, leaving scratches as she humped up at him, thrusting her hips into him.

The sound of their bodies coming together filled the room. Erin concentrated on the feel of her father in her pussy, never believing that one day he would be fucking her. His hands groped her breasts, fondling her roughly as he worked to find his release.

"Fuck me daddy!" Erin shouted. "Fuck your slutty daughter!"

Her words spurred Frank on and he slammed into her pussy brutally, giving her the kind of punishing fuck she craved. He was a freight train barrelling down on her and she could do nothing but accept her fate, her sweet, delicious fate. She felt his cock expand inside of her and then he was shooting his cum deep inside her well fucked cunt. Her pussy went into a frenzy of spasms, and she could feel her wetness mix with his inside of her.

Erin thought she might have blacked out, because she couldn't remember father pulling out of her. When she opened her eyes he was sitting next to her, wiping her sweaty forehead down with a cool, damp cloth. In the aftermath she could only smile dumbly, nothing in the world seeming to matter anymore. She giggled each time she thought of what had happened. A nervous, girly laugh.

"I better get cleaned up," Erin said. "The baby will be up soon."

"And I need to get going," Frank admitted. "I think I need to go to the gym."

"Didn't you have enough of a work out?" Erin asked, arching her eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, but I think I could use a shower."

"Me too," she admitted.

Frank got up and got dressed and Erin felt awkward standing there naked, so she slipped into her skirt and pulled her sweater on. When they were dressed again Frank kissed her on the forehead before moving to the door.

"Cum again tomorrow?" Erin asked as he grabbed the door knob.

"You bet baby," Frank said with a lascivious smile. "You bet."

12