All Comments on 'Daddy Servicing Me in the Stables'

by Ndferns1992

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
in character

if you live in Texas, you go to collage not uni

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Geez pre-teen, infancy

Wow, don't give up your day job if you have one. Even an editor couldn't clean up this hogwash. Total depravity, not even good enough as a fantasy or spank material.

How come these longings after 18 virgin years only now explodes. And Daddy is on the same page - unlikely. In a heterosexual relationship with your Mother with two sisters being at 'uni' points to somewhat above average IQ's in the family.

Now, quote: "unzip his jeans as he threw them onto the floor along with his white briefs"....."He then pulled out, slipped his boxers and jeans back on..". Ugh, live on.

Post in a future currently undefined category, or don't post at all until you grow up and produce foam when you piss away your doubtful morning wood. Maybe you squat when you piss.

On the other hand, I understand that LIT has no real means distinguishing between adolescent children and so-called adults to screen submissions.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
should have been gay male

prissy in TX should have been the title

divergurldivergurlabout 6 years ago
Never been to Texas or a farm let alone a ranch

Proofread or have someone help you. If you grew up in Texas your off to college not uní. No 19 male is calling his father Daddy like that without already being out of the closet if at all. No farmer or rancher in their right mind goes to muck stalls in sneakers. In the south and the US it's college and sneakers, not uní and tennis. There is no way there is a table in a stall or the aisles to the stall on a horse farm. Animals, especially horses could get tangled up or worse with that in the way. He's 19 how did he k ow he was gay how has he not experimented? How was the dad isntally ok with. It only is his son a cross dresser but gay bottom boy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot - not

Southern hill-billy county huh? Rather fuck your mommy than daddy. Find a corn cob and let your sisters rodger you good. Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Was this your first attempt?

Here's some (hopefully constructive) tips:

- I understand Texan stable boy or whatever might be a fantasy for you, but for everyone else it is really, really jarring to see glaring mistakes in what you call things. In the US, "Uni" is college. Very, very few people call a penis a "willy" here. To put this as gently as I can, if you don't have a good grasp on the vernacular for the country you're setting your story in, don't. I'm positive there are plenty of stables wherever you live.

- Just let me emphasize about knowing your subject matter. You want to set your story in Texas? Fine. Maybe you should know the culture there a little better so it's just not so jarring. A Texan father who owns a ranch would most likely NOT be okay with his only son coming to clean out the stables in a dress or calling him daddy. He damn sure would not immediately bend him over to lick his asshole. You needed a little more build up, a little more teasing and a little more struggling with doing it from the father.

- Proof read your work. Two, three times. Take a day or two break then read it again and again. You'll catch the mistakes in spelling or continuation.

Don't give up. Keep writing and keep honing your skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
pure fucking hog wash

please do the readers of this fancy land

a big favor...stop writing any more

please don't insult the readers to shit like

the fucking shit you just penned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great. I'd love to see more of these two.

barn650barn650over 1 year ago

I don’t understand not get great reviews. Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous