All Comments on 'Daddy Surprises Baby on Birthday'

by DaddysJ

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DaddysJDaddysJalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Hi

Thanks for reading my first story. Please do advice me suggestions if you would like me to improve on certain areas or add/subtract likewise. I would be looking forward for your views.

Regards

DaddysJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Non consent

How many times does a non-person need to say NO. You have her brain washed into doing what you want.

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexploreralmost 9 years ago
Not a Birthday Gift She Wanted

As Daddy's Baby and it being her birthday he certainly gave her what he wanted with little or no regard to her fear of the pain which is not just momentary and piecing of her body. What about what she might have wanted? He drugged her I think to get her bound the way she was and it was after all her birthday not his. Is he trying to make her a pain slut?

DaddysJDaddysJalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks to readers and taking time and thought to share their views.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Love and even sex cant' be in one or few or varied pre described or pre thought of scenarios only. Sometimes what is termed as mean has deep pain behind it. We surely cant label people on basis of that as we are ever evolving in life. How about thinking in terms of both point of views, maybe she needs the pain maybe he does it for her or vice versa as a small part of varied other "normal things" they do or think of. How does one decide that she isnt happy. That was not the case here. Both know exactly what the other wants and there is a difference in wanting to do it and wanting to do it for someone/to someone.

All relations are not based on just carnal desires or are temporary.

That's just one of my views ofc it can change too as i am a human and i am ever evolving too. I am thankful for different view points you all share with me as that really helps me a lot too.

PS its not about labeling the story under some title..as its one of the many things.

Regards

DaddysJ

DaddysJDaddysJalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for positive comments via email

Thanks to all the readers who sent me some very lovely positive feedback in my email.

Regards

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 7 years ago
Horrible!!!

DON'T GIVE UP YOUR DAY JOB!!! If someone says NO, it means NO!!

DaddysJDaddysJabout 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks Bobsweetnessfreak for your important comments...but what seems horrible to you isn't' always the case with all the people. We are not all the same. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous