All Comments on 'Daddy Wants Some Too'

by Singleman96

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

John has become a real slut. He has found m2m sex is so much better than sex with a woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Loving these stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
too short!

good stories that could use some length

text length not dick length

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Quite a few pent up married men indulge in m2m on the down low. It is a good relief and often becomes habit forming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh my

There is something to be said about having a nice long fat cock pushed into your ass. I know I love it, and getting filled with a nice thick load of come is icing on the cake :)

63lsmith63lsmithabout 8 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Would like more chapters. How about the 3 on them together.

BiJayNMBiJayNMabout 8 years ago
I agree with one of the commentators

I'm a married man and sexually neglected by my wife. That's why I now consider myself bi. I find that guys are more inclined to have sex than women and I need a release.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Married cock

We married men that enjoy going both ways always appreciate a nice cock and ass when we get the chance, and think I personally throw a pretty darn good fuck to a MAN. I agree that men just are more relaxed and seem to enjoy sex more, especially M2M...much more passionate and intimate; ie rimming ass. Wives won't do that and I love my hairy ass eaten and a guy rarely refuses to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Married and Bi

I've been sucking cock since I was in 7th grade. When I was in 11th grade one of he guys on my softball team and I had been sucking reach other. His dad caught us in the shed in their back yard and scared the living hell out of me. Then when I saw his dad unzip his pants and my friend smile I suspected it was a set up, and it was. He and his dad had been sucking and fucking a couple of years. The morning before my wedding my best man and best friend and his dad took turns on my ass and I sucked them both. I have never had a women give me as good a blow job as a man and let me tell you, sex with a dude and his dad is some intense sex.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Wish

that could have happened to me.

tomdenver1946tomdenver1946almost 3 years ago

I love sex with men, especially married men. I give them what their wives generally don't, a terrific cock sucking and a great ass to fuck. I have 10 or 12 friends who cum over regularly for sex. I love the feeling of their cocks throbbing and their cum squirting in my mouth or ass.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Boring. Wooden dialogue and terrible descriptors. Next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous