All Comments on 'Daddy Wants Some Too'

by Singleman96

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Boring. Wooden dialogue and terrible descriptors. Next!

tomdenver1946tomdenver1946almost 3 years ago

I love sex with men, especially married men. I give them what their wives generally don't, a terrific cock sucking and a great ass to fuck. I have 10 or 12 friends who cum over regularly for sex. I love the feeling of their cocks throbbing and their cum squirting in my mouth or ass.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Wish

that could have happened to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Married and Bi

I've been sucking cock since I was in 7th grade. When I was in 11th grade one of he guys on my softball team and I had been sucking reach other. His dad caught us in the shed in their back yard and scared the living hell out of me. Then when I saw his dad unzip his pants and my friend smile I suspected it was a set up, and it was. He and his dad had been sucking and fucking a couple of years. The morning before my wedding my best man and best friend and his dad took turns on my ass and I sucked them both. I have never had a women give me as good a blow job as a man and let me tell you, sex with a dude and his dad is some intense sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Married cock

We married men that enjoy going both ways always appreciate a nice cock and ass when we get the chance, and think I personally throw a pretty darn good fuck to a MAN. I agree that men just are more relaxed and seem to enjoy sex more, especially M2M...much more passionate and intimate; ie rimming ass. Wives won't do that and I love my hairy ass eaten and a guy rarely refuses to do it.

BiJayNMBiJayNMabout 8 years ago
I agree with one of the commentators

I'm a married man and sexually neglected by my wife. That's why I now consider myself bi. I find that guys are more inclined to have sex than women and I need a release.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 8 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Would like more chapters. How about the 3 on them together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh my

There is something to be said about having a nice long fat cock pushed into your ass. I know I love it, and getting filled with a nice thick load of come is icing on the cake :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Quite a few pent up married men indulge in m2m on the down low. It is a good relief and often becomes habit forming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
too short!

good stories that could use some length

text length not dick length

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Loving these stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

John has become a real slut. He has found m2m sex is so much better than sex with a woman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous