All Comments on 'Daddy's Babygirl Ch. 04'

by Angelgal76

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love this

This is too good!! More like this please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Like my daughter.

My daughter loves to read stories like this as we have sex. More please.

dietz10000dietz10000over 7 years ago
Read all

First I enjoyed but they could have been combined as one chapter

Just my personal taste I would have enjoyed a better description of the two characters and a slower more drawn out sexual encounters

I hope you continue their story

Also curious if it is total fiction or self desires or deeds. You don't have to respond but if you want I'm dietz10000@yahoo.com

Your New Admirer

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 7 years ago
You need more description. And find an Editor.

There is a difference between, "I am a Dominate Man Angel," and "I am a Dominant Man, Angel." You need to figure out how to use commas. You need an Editor.

Daddy's "dark desires" in this chapter amount to calling his daughter dirty names. They aren't that dark.

But, for the most part, this story has been:

"I want to do this to you, Baby Girl."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Now, I'm going to do this to you."

"Please, Daddy."

"Now, get over here, so I can do this to you."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Oh, I'm cumming."

"I'm cumming too, Daddy."

"Good girl."

You need some conflict. You need something to get in between the characters and what those characters want to achieve. Then, the characters need to figure out a way to get through or around that barrier. Examples: Conflict: Daddy wants to fuck his Baby Girl's ass. Baby Girl thinks that will hurt, or that it's too gross. Possible Solution: Daddy seduces his Baby Girl with a loving massage, wine, oral pleasure that moves from her pussy to her virgin, anal pucker. He tells her that he loves her and would never do anything to hurt her. He lubes a finger and works it into her backside as he teases her clit with his tongue. Finally, she begs to have him flip her over and make love to her asshole, giving all of herself to her Daddy. Here's a Second Solution: Daddy Dominates his Baby Girl in a dark way. He ties her up and whips her with a crop, until her ass is crosshatched with red welts. He puts a ball gag in her mouth to muffle her screams. Then he roughly lubes his cock and shoves it into her tight, virgin asshole. He grabs fistfuls of her hair and bucks into her, as tears flow down her cheeks. Later, Baby Girl thanks her Daddy, and she plots her revenge.

Conflict: Mom finds out about Daddy's affair with their Daughter. Mom threatens to divorce him and take him for everything he's worth, breaking up the family. Possible Solution: Baby Girl seduces Mom. Baby Girl dominates her Mother, training her to be another perfect fuck-slut toy for Daddy. Baby Girl surprises Daddy with his new toy. Marriage saved! Alternate Solution: Daddy and Baby Girl murder the mother and dump her body out at sea, before making love in the cabin below deck.

There are lots of ways to add conflict to a story. And lots of ways to resolve that conflict. But, without conflict, your story won't be as exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
more

get him to bring his friends to fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The rest

Where is the rest and please keep it just the two of them. Get her pregnant and let me leave his wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous