All Comments on 'Daddy's Birthday Gift to Baby Girl'

by xnichole_lynnx

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To be continued?

No please don't

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
I agree...DON'T continue!!

You lost my interest when he raped her @$$ but I kept going for a bit longer thinking it would turn our all right. Then when he told her she needed to let him piss in her mouth and she had to swallow it, that was the end for me. Daddy daughter stories are my favorites but NOT when they contain this garbage. You just earned a spot on my "Writer's to never read again" list. WTF is wrong with you?

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeover 6 years ago
Hmmmm

I think the problem you are going to have is that this is really a mixed bag. It starts out in a way that will appeal to those who enjoy sweet, loving stories with some taboo, but then it gets dark and dirty. It feels a bit confused. The darker stuff, when it came, was an abrupt change in mood that was jarring to me, and I love some solid non con. For those who look for harder stories the first part is going to feel boring and they might not even get to the shift in tone before they give up. Some editing would be really helpful to unify the story and clean up some issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Have to agree...

Like has been already said, I kept reading thinking it would sort itself out but no, I ended up feeling grubby. Not a fan, which is a shame as you were on to something v readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nope

You lost me with the bigger-than-her-head breast size.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Let's see more

I enjoyed it! 5-stars!

LittleSazLittleSazover 6 years ago
Im Sorry

Im sorry but after reading the story - i agree it started out fine , but then turned and its caused me nightmares and triggered my own memories of anal raping

BobbyRogersBobbyRogersover 6 years ago

this was really hot

so dirty, so filthy. i love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

As a kinky person I have a variety of fetishes and sexual preferences. I am very open minded however I think where you are losing people because i it's too much in one story. The daddy/baby girl, oral, anal, vaginal, virginity,. Golden shower, rape, involving the mother. I think if you had drawn this out a little more it wouldn't be so overwhelming and you have to realize it would be less likely to find someone into all these things rather than just a couple. Once they are turned off it's hard to pick back up again or want to. You had me up to the urine. I finished it but didn't care for the urine or mother involvement personally. However, overall it was good.

tonz1404tonz1404about 6 years ago
5 stars

I love this story, its hot and sexy

CanadianMCanadianMabout 6 years ago
Good First Story

A good first story

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 6 years ago
you have some serious issues

it started off fine,,loved it for awhile and then it went seriously sideways,,no stars for you...big diff from reluctance to bondage, assault and battery,,i finished it but hated it,,glad you don't contribute very much on here. please consider therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I loved it

I love the whole story, there was only one part I hated, it was when he made her swallow his piss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good but not

I really didn’t like the swallowing piss part. That is fucking disgusting and a horrible thing to do to someone but other than that I liked it. Just please don’t make a another story about piss. Just ew

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Needs work

Crap story from the female perspective. Having things bang against your cervix is like getting kicked in the nuts or worse...sick of stories written by clueless dudes and/or virgins who put it in their stories as a thing that feels good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Each to their own

Guys, this is just a story... Some people need to relax. If you don't like the way a story is written that's one thing, but to criticise the author for liking watersports, or having a rape fantasy is so dumb! Lit members should know better.

I thought it was pretty good! You definitely took things to an extreme, but hey. It's certainly not boring!

mjar65mjar65over 4 years ago
waiting for more...

Hey there. Please ignore the haters and the trolls. It was a bit fast-paced someone did suggest not cramming so much into one chapter). But I love the way your bring works so lets have some more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not too bad

I enjoyed the story up until the piss part. I know that’s a thing for some, but I find it nasty and not my thing. Overall not bad though. Keep it up!

firegrrrllfiregrrrllover 3 years ago

I came here for the rape, incest and piss. Story tags work for me, finding what I want. Did not disappoint except it's a little shorter than I'd like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous