Daddy's Birthday Gift to Baby Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stifle out a quiet moan and you know its working. You nibble again as the thumb and finger on your right hand find my left nipple and pinch me hard. I moan again as all the sensations are getting to me.

You whisper into my ear. "Baby girl, I'm going to fill your ass with cum in the next couple minutes and you're cumming with me." You suck and bite my neck and pinch my nipple harder as your left hand moves between my legs and finds my clit as you begin to rub.

I let out a groan and you know you have me. You continue your assault - fucking my ass hard and deep, sucking and biting my neck, pinching my nipple and rubbing my clit. "Baby girl I'm about to fill your ass, don't disappoint me"

I reach up and pinch my opposite nipple and moan, and surprise myself as I hear the words escape my mouth, "Fuck me! Fuck me harder daddy, fill my ass with your cum! Make me squirt again!"

You take that as your cue and slam your fingers inside of me and I shiver and explode around you, feeling my wetness pour down my legs, and at the same time you slam your cock into me and I feel your warm liquid coating my insides.

We both fall forward onto the bed, your cock still buried in my ass. You nibble at my neck and back and moan. "Mm baby girl, that was better than your pussy." You roll off of me and prop yourself up against my pillows. I stay where I am afraid my legs will fall out from under me if I move.

I feel your cum slowly dribble out of my ass adding to the puddle underneath me and my breathing is ragged. You sense my exhaustion and offer me a plea. "Honey we can go to bed in a few moments, just as soon as you clean up."

Slightly confused, I begin to pick up the clothes and blankets on the floor and you laugh. "Baby girl, thats not the clean up I meant." You grab my hand and pull me close and flick on the light. It was the first time seeing everything under the light and I gasp.

The bed was soaked, your cock was covered in cum and spots of blood from my holes, and I had cum, blood and squirt - fresh and old - dripping and caked on my legs.

"Baby girl, two things that all girls must do is to never waste a drop of cum and to always clean up after herself. You need to lick up all that mess on the floor and suck my cock clean."

I look at you and giggle a little, but stop as I realize you were serious.

"You better get to cleaning or I will need to punish you some more."

I get onto the bed between your legs and flick my tongue out to your cock. I gag as I taste my asshole. You tell me to open my mouth and you push inside. I choke and gag around out cock, as my tongue swirls around licking everything off your cock and you moan again.

I pull away after a few minutes to inspect you and see if you were clean and you nod in approval and glance at the spot on the floor.

I get on my hands and knees and begin to lap at the mess. Doing my best to clean it all up and trying not to gag. You laugh again and tell me what a good cum whore I am and what a good fuck toy I will be.

You slap my ass and I wince as your fingers find my abused asshole. "Baby girl your ass looks better this way, slightly open, red from the beating, and your blood and my cum dripping out of you." You insert a couple fingers to dig out your cum and bring them to my mouth and you tell me to open. You spit into my mouth and then stick your fingers inside and tell me to suck and I do.

Once you are satisfied you pull your hand from my mouth and look me up and down and smile, seeming satisfied at yourself. You pull me in front of the mirror and I see myself for the first time.

My hair is a mess and snarled, marks on my neck from you kissing and sucking, my nipples hard and sore and red from the pinching, bruises forming around my wrists where you held me so tight, handprints on my ass, a mixture of red marks and bruises on my hips from grabbing me, bruising on my ankles, cum and blood caked on my thighs, cum matted into the hair of my pussy. You tell me my asshole is just as bad as my pussy, but you also assure me that the bruising will dissipate over the next few days, and that mommy can help me cover them up if I need to go out.

You bring me in for another kiss, this time was like the first of the night, deep and passionate. Your cock stirs slightly but you promise me you're done fucking me for the evening.

You pull away and stare into my eyes. "Baby girl you did amazingly well tonight and I hope you enjoyed your birthday present. There is just one more thing I wish to do to you, one thing that all good whores do." And you smile slightly.

"Anything for you daddy," I whisper lovingly, knowing that I would do anything for you.

You tell me to grab the blanket and put it on the floor and to kneel, and I do. You ask me to open my mouth and tell me not to close it.

I look up at your curiously as you begin to explain that all good whores swallow piss of their daddies, that its a sign of devotion and love. You tell me not to drop any and swallow it all. I nod but look scared.

You rub my cheek and tell me "good girl" before you straighten up and the stream begins.

I immediately choke and gag, and spit some out. This angers you, you stop the stream and I feel your hand hit me across the face. "What did I say baby girl?" I look at you in shock realizing you just hit me across the face, light stinging on my cheek, and you shove the head of your cock into my mouth and continue pissing. I choke and gag some more as I swallow what seems like a lifetime of piss.

After you finish you stand and stare at me and smile. "What a beautiful mess you are baby girl."

You pick me up and carry me to bed, and you kiss the cheek that you slapped. "You're probably going to end up with a little bruise there baby girl," you say as you smile. You lean in and kiss me on my mouth again and I melt against you.

I lay down and turn towards the wall, and I feel you climb into bed with me. You pull me against you and you wrap your arm around me and rest it on my sore pussy. You kiss my neck and tell me to sleep and explain it'll be a long day with more fucking when I wake up as you tell me you have waited 18 years to be with me. "I love you Baby girl," you say to me.

"I love you too, Daddy. Thank you for my birthday present." I murmur just before we doze off together.

*The Next Morning*

My body feels weak and tender, warmth of sun on my face. I look at the alarm and see that it says 9:30. I look at you, your arms still wrapped around holding me close. Thats when I feel pleasure pulling against my insides, the same feelings from last night. I lift my head slightly and look down to see mommy between my legs.

"Good morning honey and happy birthday," she says with a smile and then goes back to lapping at my wet and abused pussy sliding two fingers inside of me, pulling another orgasm from me, my moans waking Daddy up. You pull me in for a kiss, pushing your tongue into my mouth. "Happy birthday baby girl. I see your mom is giving you part of your birthday present."

To be continued?

12