All Comments on 'Daddy's Dumb Whore'

by Mike_Madison

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"Rape my fuck holes, Daddy."

Sigh

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not so much

Not my cup of tea; no substance to it.

Mike_MadisonMike_Madisonover 9 years agoAuthor
Hm

Where you expecting War and Peace?

Mike_MadisonMike_Madisonover 9 years agoAuthor
Anon??

What's with all the negativity?? And why do people only post anonymous bloody comments? Where are your stories? Oh yes that's right. I can't see them cos you're anonymous. Didn't your mothers tell you if you have nothing nice to say then just keep your mouth shut. Neither of us are professional frigging writers for gods sake. People take it so seriously! Get a grip. We aren't here to be judged.( especially by people that post anonymous!) so pull your heads out ya asses and lighten up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get over yourself

If you're gonna post a story for the public to read, then the public is going to have an opinion and comment on it. Literotica isn't a place for your personal masturbation stories, its a site where folks are sharing their writing skills and looking for feedback.

Get over yourself. If you don't want the criticism, then keep your stories to yourself.

It's a crappy story that is not only unrealistic and unbelievable, but has spent zero time developing characters, plot, dialog, or any level or creativity beyond what you'd find in the back of a Hustler letter to the editor.

Screaming out a window like that would get the cops showing up, who the fuck would just show up and start screwing out of nowhere, and what sort of asshole wouldn't even bother with a condom if he gave a shit at all about his submissive or his own safety?

And lets not forget the stupidity of writing around her lips. How in the world is she gonna deal with leaving the house for groceries or anything else? Do you really think a guy like that is gonna do the shopping or cooking?

Mike_MadisonMike_Madisonover 9 years agoAuthor
Ok well

Let's see your offerings...Anon...

Mike_MadisonMike_Madisonover 9 years agoAuthor
To each their own...

...but I find it hard to believe that you all clicked on a story titled 'Daddy's Dumb Whore' and are shocked by the content of the story. If you think this is real life or close to that that I feel sorry for you. We are novice writer's. This is a fantasy story. I would love to read the masterpieces that you all write. Have a set of balls and post a story.

Mike_MadisonMike_Madisonover 9 years agoAuthor
I'm off to..

Get over myself !!:-))

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 9 years ago
More dummies out there than just in your story!

Mike, you have some imagination! Don't let the anons get you down, buddy! It really got funny when the neighbors joined in.

Mike_MadisonMike_Madisonover 9 years agoAuthor
Wasnt mike

That wrote it. Was me lol. We both have stories on here. Perhaps we should put our name at the end of a comment .... Madison

FA_JFFA_JFover 9 years ago

You two like your fantasy well seasoned, that is for sure. You seem to be in the group that likes their fantasy to be no limits. There is a sizable group who like fantasy alright, but with some sense of reality still there. The appeal is that this could actually happen. That is part of the disconnect here, I think.

As a nonny said on the last story, sooo much happening here. There is an old bit of advice to women to get all accessorized to go out, then remove one thing. You could take that advice and actually improve the stories you two put out. Write the story, then cut a few people, sex acts, bits of dialogue. Try less is more and add just a little bit of who these people are and why this is happening. Give us a reason why we should care about all this pumping, writhing and screaming? I think your responses will be more positive.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 9 years ago
Got me hard!

Mike, this story was awesome. In my head, I imagined that the dumb whore was Daddy's actual daughter, which made the story more appealing. I also loved how you got the neighbors involved. Pleeeease write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great use of a whore..

I'm a filthy whore myself too. I love your story so much. You re such a great & very generous daddy who is happy to share your dumb whore to naighbors! Your whore is stupid enough to be happy when used like a fucktoy. I ve been trained to be a dumb & worthless whore by my daddy too. Your story makes my dirty fuckholes so wet. Ooooh, it d be great if you would train me to be more dumb then share your new fuck toy with your friends! I love to serve men! All men are my living gods who I must ensure they will get whatever they want.

Mike_MadisonMike_Madisonover 9 years agoAuthor
Madison wrote this!

Not Mike ! We both have the account between us and both write stories !!~ madison

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
Very nice

A good story Madison, I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
YOU ARE MY ROLE MODEL AS A STUPID WHORE THAT IVE DREAMT TO BE

Being used and shared like a cum dumped whore like yourself is the ultimate goal of my life as a perfect slut to my boyfriend. Your daddy is very kind and generous, he is such a great gentleman and you are such a very lucky stupid whore.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
gave you a 5 for effoct and story

love the r sluttie-ness

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mmmmmm

Love love this story. My whore slut fuck holes are ready for all cocks and my mouth is ready to eat all the pussy!

Thanks Cumslut

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good whores

Do as we are told and when we read this dirty horney perversion it inspires us to fuck harder for our daddies

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cumduster

thats all im good for

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
made me wet af

This made me feel like getting fucked in front of umpteen men.. And suck all their cocks like the dirty nasty filthy worthless whore I am.

snorkie1979snorkie1979almost 7 years ago
daddy's whore

Great stroy ,loved ti .Just what every slut daughter needs from daddy.

Angel_CandyAngel_Candyalmost 7 years ago

Ooooooooo. The idea of being fucked in front of an open window and having the neighbors hear and then be invited to join in is right up my alley. The daddy/daughter authority/submission aspect is also right up my alley... or should I say right up my something else? This story is yummmmmmmmmyyyy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Daddy’s whore

Loved the story. My master makes me call him daddy and fucks me like this.

hentaikittenhentaikittenover 5 years ago
Good Stuff.

This story delivered exactly what the title suggested it would. A quick jerk story about a slutty daddy's girl. Good job.

LadyCyprisLadyCyprisover 4 years ago
Quick and dirty!

I liked it for what it is. Sometimes I want to read a long, languid descent into depravity, other times a quick and dirty fuck-my-brains-out vignette suits my mood better.

A story like this needs the intensity turned to 11 to work, which I think is the case here.

Quebec_DaveQuebec_Dave11 months ago

I really loved this story! Thanks for posting! :-)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

i loved it, and it made cum really hard

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMike_Madison@Mike_Madison
Dear agony Just let go of me Suffer slowly Is this the way it's got to be? Dear agony Where do you want to be when it all burns to the ground?