Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She listened patiently as I poured my heart out before she gave me her take on the situation.

"Oh honey," she said, "your daddy still loves you but it's just that since you've become a young woman he doesn't think it's appropriate for a man to be too close to his daughter especially as your momma's no longer around."

"Yes I think I understand that bit Aunt Mae," I replied, "but the thing is, from time to time I've caught him looking at me in a strange way. It's sort of unsettling if you know what I mean."

"Yes I do," she answered. She hesitated briefly as if trying to think of the right words to say. She eventually continued. "The thing is sweety, you look just like your momma did when she was your age with your long black hair and your green eyes. It's scary how much you look like her especially if you have your hair a certain way."

"I do?"

"Yes you do sweety." She looked at me sideways. "And your body ... um ... well you have the same body shape as your momma too."

"Ohh ... I see." I didn't really though.

Aunt Mae's words stayed with me a long time after she'd gone home. I'd no idea that I looked like momma. Daddy had destroyed every photograph of her he could find. I'd managed to save one but due to the ravages of time it was now crumpled and ragged and I found it hard to make out much detail.

* * *

"I've never seen him like this Aunt Mae." We were now sat together out on the back porch, both of us nursing a cup of coffee. "It was scary. I've never seen him so angry."

Aunt Mae sighed and looked pensive for a moment. She bit her lower lip. "So you're saying the farmer's co-operative are insisting on sending a crop duster to your farm?"

"Yes and that's what daddy seemed to be so worked up about. Why would he react like that? They told him that it has to be done this year without fail. He's missed the last few years apparently. Surely having the crops dusted would be a good thing?"

"Ordinarily ... yes," Aunt Mae replied. She hesitated as if trying to decide what to say next. I picked up on it straight away.

"Is there something you're not telling me Aunt Mae?" I asked as I looked directly into her eyes.

She couldn't hold my piercing gaze and looked away.

"There is ... isn't there! I knew it. Come on Aunt Mae ... spill."

She inhaled deeply before letting it out slowly. She put down her mug and carefully stretched out her fingers on her lap. She looked at them intently for a few seconds as if making up her mind.

She then clasped her hands together and quickly turned her head sideways to look at me. "Okay you're probably old enough now to know the truth."

"The truth. The truth about what?" I interrupted impatiently.

"Okay you're probably not going to like it but it will help explain a few things."

I looked at her quizzically, silently urging her to spit it out.

"When your momma left you and your daddy, she went away with a man. You know that much, don't you?"

I nodded my head and Aunt Mae continued.

"But it wasn't just with any man. He was a crop duster pilot. He came here to dust the crops and sweet talked his way into your momma's heart. It was like a thunderbolt had hit her it happened so fast and when he left, she just went with him. It was as if all reason had left her head. We think she went a little bit crazy. Anyway, to this day your daddy has never had a crop duster anywhere near the farm. I swear I think he would shoot them if one ever turned up here again."

I sat in stunned silence, a thousand questions running through my brain. Aunt Mae paused to let her words sink in.

We talked it through. We talked all the rest of the day and most of the night. Daddy never came down from his room even when we cooked dinner.

After Aunt Mae left I went upstairs to bed and for some reason cried myself to sleep.

* * *

The next day I was awoken by the sound of loud voices. I knew one of them was daddy. The other one was harder to place. Grabbing my robe I hurried downstairs and out through the open front door.

Daddy was stood in front of the house with his shotgun in his hand. In front of him was Danny. I gasped.

"Be reasonable Mr Matthews," I heard Danny say, "I've only come to do a job." He spotted me and I think he was relieved. "Oh hi Beth, lovely to see you."

Daddy spun round to face me. He was seething. "You know him," he growled.

"Err ... well ... yes ... yes I do," I stammered in reply. I pulled my robe tightly round me. I'd seen Danny looking at my chest and was now painfully aware of my lack of suitable clothing. My robe was a bit flimsy and had opened up slightly. I wasn't wearing a whole lot beneath it. In fact I could feel my breasts moving about quite freely inside. I was also dismayed to realise that my nipples were erect. Must be the cold air? Who was I kidding. Even though it was early morning the sun was already beating down. It was going to be a hot day.

Daddy spun around to bring his shotgun back to Danny. "How do you know my daughter," he spat, his voice full of menace. I'd never heard him talk this way and it scared me.

"We met in town Mr Matthews, that's all. Look, I just stopped by to let you know I would be flying over your fields today. It's just a common courtesy, so there's no need for you to be standing there with that shotgun in your hands. Besides, the Co-operative said you'd agreed to let me fly over your land." He took a deep breath. Daddy stood there, glaring at him, holding the shotgun rock steady.

"So I'll be leaving now, as I need to get on with my work." Danny backed away slowly towards his pick-up truck, keeping a watchful eye on daddy. "See you around Beth," he shouted as he eased himself in behind the wheel.

As he drove off, daddy turned his attention to me. "I don't even want to know how you met that ... that man but let me make myself perfectly clear; I forbid you to see him again!"

"But daddy ..."

"Don't but daddy me ... this is not a debate ... I said you're not to see him again ... EVER ... and I mean it!" He glared at me. I noticed his eyes stray downwards. I followed his gaze. My robe had come open again exposing most of my chest and he could clearly see that all I had on beneath was a thin cotton nightdress that did little to cover my large breasts. My rock hard nipples were clearly visible.

I saw him gulp before he turned sharply on his heels and strode angrily away.

* * *

I heard Danny's plane during the day as he flew back and forth over our land. Daddy disappeared without telling me where he was going. That was out of character for him.

It was mid afternoon when Danny turned up at the back door.

I rushed outside to see him. I don't know why I did it but I reached up and kissed him. It felt good. His hands closed around my ass cheeks as he pulled me into his body. He squeezed them as we continued to kiss. I could feel a tingling feeling growing between my legs. I'd never felt that before. But I knew I liked it.

"Look, I haven't got much time but how about I pick you up later and we take in a movie or something," he said.

"Oh yes that would be great," I gushed. "But it would be better if I met you in town. I don't think daddy would be too pleased if you came here again."

He grinned, flashing me his gleaming white teeth. "No it's okay, it won't be a problem. You father's stuck in a meeting with the farmers co-operative. He's in for a late night so I think he'll be a while."

"So I'll pick you up around five?" he said with a cheeky grin as he turned to leave.

* * *

For what seemed the umpteenth time I looked again at the clock on the mantelpiece. I gasped, my breath catching in my throat ... it was five o'clock. I swallowed nervously. I had been pacing up and down in the living room for the past ten minutes aware only of the swishing sound my stockings were making against my new skirt as I eagerly anticipated Danny's arrival. I walked into the hallway to give myself a final check in the mirror, just to make sure everything was okay with my new outfit. I was glad now that I'd persuaded daddy a few days ago that I needed some new clothes for church. He'd not questioned me too closely about my sudden need so I went ahead and got them.

I stood in front of the mirror and liked what I saw. I had purchased a stylish blouse that buttoned up to my breasts, which actually left me showing a little bit of cleavage. Was that too risqué for a country girl like me? I just hoped daddy wouldn't get too upset about it. My tight fitting skirt whilst plain came just to my knees. It was definitely in fashion or so I was led to believe by the fashion magazine I had read, a fact that had been confirmed by the shop assistant. I liked it but it did seem to be stretched quite tightly across my ass. Still, no matter, it was the fashion!

I smoothed the skirt down with my hands. I was both nervous and excited about my date with Danny and already had butterflies in my stomach just thinking of our last time together in the truck with him kissing me and me kissing him back and his tongue in my mouth and his hands on my breasts, squeezing and fondling them and pinching at my nipples and trying to put his hand up my skirt. I was pretty sure that at some point in the evening, Danny would try to feel me up again and I admit I think I wanted him to and would probably let him. I knew this was wrong but it was a yearning inside that I didn't fully understand and certainly didn't know how to control.

I finally heard the distinctive growl of his pick-up truck as it creaked and rattled up the dirt driveway. I waited inside the hallway for a minute or so after his truck slid to a stop outside waiting for the dust to settle. I also didn't want to appear too eager.

He was halfway up the steps when I stepped out onto the porch. He looked up and whistled.

"Wow, you look great," he said as his eyes slid up and down my body.

I smiled demurely back. It was true. I'd spent some time on my make up and was wearing mascara and eye liner for the first time. My lips were a deep cherry red. It was a lipstick I'd found at the back of a drawer in the bathroom. My hair was pulled back off my face and even I had to admit I looked quite pretty.

"Thank you kind sir," I said as I dipped one knee and curtsied.

With that Danny leapt up the remaining steps and took me in his arms. He kissed me. Long and slow. In the end I had to push him off me as I was struggling to breathe.

He kissed me again. I felt myself responding and then I felt his hands on my ass. He squeezed my ass cheeks and pulled me into his crotch. I could feel a bulge pressing into my thigh. He kissed me harder as I moaned into his mouth. I could feel a dampness between my legs.

Oh jeez! This wasn't supposed to be happening. I was going to be a virgin on my wedding day but if Danny carried on like this for much longer I wouldn't be. I could feel my resistance to him and his body beginning to crumble.

I kissed him back harder as I felt his hands encircle my breasts. He fondled them roughly and I responded by dropping my hand over his bulge. I don't know what had come over me.

BANG!!

The sound echoed around the yard. Over in a nearby field some crows took to the air, screaming their raucous disapproval of the loud noise.

Danny and I looked up to see daddy stood at the bottom of the steps. His shotgun was pointed straight at Danny's chest.

"Son ... you'll notice that what I'm holding here is a double barrelled shotgun." Daddy's malice towards Danny was clearly evident although his voice sounded remarkably calm. "I've fired one shot so far. That means I've got one left. I suggest you leave now before it too gets fired. If you catch my drift!" The last five words were spat out slowly.

Danny got the drift. He pushed me away and stumbling down the steps backed up to his truck. "Don't shoot Mr Matthews," he stuttered, the fear clearly showing in his face. "I'm going. There's no need for this to go any further."

He slowly opened his door, keeping his eyes firmly fixed on the barrel of daddy's shotgun as he scrambled inside and started the engine. He shot off, not even bothering to close the truck door, which swung wildly as he raced away down the driveway in a cloud of dust.

Daddy turned his attention to me. His eyes were blazing. He was as angry as I'd seen him yesterday. The red vein was prominent in his forehead and his eyes were bulging.

I was scared and backed inside the house as he strode up the porch steps.

"I told you ..." he shouted, "I told you not to see him. But yet you disobeyed me. You have disrespected me!"

"But daddy," I started.

"Don't but daddy me," he seethed, "you went against my explicit orders not to see him again. And there you were, allowing him to paw at your body. You're nothing more than a ... than a SLUT!"

His last word hit me hard in the face. This was beyond normal and I was really worried now.

"And look at your clothes. For god's sake, I can see your breasts. You've become a harlot! You're a SLUT and a HARLOT!"

I backed away towards the stairs as he strode ever nearer.

He reached out and grabbed my arm.

"Oww, daddy let me go, you're hurting me," I squealed.

"People who disobey me need to be punished," he growled.

I pulled free of his grasp, spun around quickly and dashed up the stairs. I reached the safety of my bedroom and locked the door behind me. I sat on my bed gasping for breath looking nervously at the door. I could hear his footsteps grow louder as he approached.

The door crashed open, the wood splintering as the hinges gave way as daddy kicked it in.

I cowered back from him as he towered over me.

"You were going to fornicate with that man, that spawn of the devil, weren't you!"

"No daddy no, I swear," I sobbed.

"Of course you were," he raged, "why else would you be wantonly displaying your body so readily to him if not to entice him into your bed!"

"It's not like that daddy. Please, you've got to listen to me!"

"Bad little girls ... sluts and harlots ... girls like YOU ... need to be punished!" he shouted at me.

"No daddy!" I screamed as he roughly jerked me off the bed and sat down, pulling me down with him. At the last minute he spun me around and I ended up over his knee with my round bubble ass sticking high up in the air.

He held me down by my neck with one hand. I was still trying to squirm free when I heard the rustle of his clothing as he raised his arm.

SMACK!

"OWW!" The pain was excruciating. He smacked me again, harder this time. This was dreadful. I hadn't been spanked since I was seven years old and deliberately broke a window in anger when my parents refused to buy me a pony.

"OWW!" I felt the tears forming in my eyes.

His hand rose and he smacked me again.

"Daddy no, please, you're hurting me!" I began to sob loudly, tears were sliding down my cheeks but daddy just smacked me again.

It was all I could do to breathe but I then began to notice that something was pressing into my stomach through daddy's trousers. Whatever it was it seemed to be moving. I felt it again. Whatever it was it seemed bigger than before.

This must have distracted me from the smacks as it suddenly dawned on me that although they were still painful, it was a pain that didn't seem too bad now. And I also felt a tingling sensation in between my legs. I didn't know what it was but I felt my legs involuntarily open slightly.

SMACK! Daddy hit me again but this time it felt different. There was less intent behind the blow and his hand after landing remained on my ass cheek and then circled around it.

He smacked me again but this was even softer than the last one. It was more a hard tap than a slap. This time his hand stayed circling my ass cheek for a little longer. I'd stopped crying and was now waiting expectantly for the next smack. Was I now looking forward to it?

He lightly tapped me again and I gasped. But it wasn't a gasp of pain anymore. It was something else. He smacked me again and I let out a little groan. I could feel that tingling sensation between my legs becoming stronger.

The time between each smack was lengthening as his hand stayed on me for longer. I realised that the hand holding my neck had now joined the other in exploring the curves of my ass cheeks.

I turned my head to see that his eyes were glazed over and he seemed to be staring at my legs and my ass. I tried to turn more. "Daddy? Can I get up now please?" He ignored me. He was still staring intently at my legs whilst his hand lay immobile on top of my ass. It was then I realised that the lump pressing into my stomach was considerably bigger now than it had been.

He raised his hand and I braced myself. But this time when he made contact his hand stayed where it landed before he began to squeeze and move my cheeks from side to side. I stifled a slight moan and for some reason wiggled my ass. I felt the lump beneath me respond immediately. I could feel it throbbing.

He raised his hand and brought it back down. But there was no intention to hurt now. We'd moved onto something altogether more different. His hand began to move freely around my ass cheeks, sliding gently across the tightly stretched fabric of my skirt. His fingers traced lazy patterns as he explored the shape of my curves. I could hear him struggling to catch his breath.

He began to pull at me with a bit more purpose now and it was clear to me that this was beyond punishment as he was now groping my ass cheeks. He pulled at them, moving them this way and that, squeezing and massaging and rubbing. I have to admit it felt good. I felt a surge of excitement rip through my body as I shuddered. My legs opened wider, or as much as they could given the tight fitting nature of my skirt. I could feel a dampness between my legs and the sensitive tingling sensation had now intensified.

He moved and I flinched and looked over my shoulder again. I thought he was going to spank me again. But he didn't. His rough calloused hand closed around one of my shoes. He fingered the high heel for a while before moving his hand across my ankle and up onto my calf.

I was mesmerised. He had a look of deep concentration etched on his face as his whole hand slid up along my calf and up to my knee.

He surprised me by suddenly spanking me hard again. I jolted from the shock. My body had relaxed thinking my punishment was over. He spanked me one more time and then stopped. He was gasping for breath, his body shaking from his exertions.

For my part, my ass cheeks were aflame. I could feel the heat radiating throughout my body but it was particularly hot between my legs. I could feel the wetness. And I was finding it hard to catch my breath, my whole body was trembling.

And then I felt daddy's hand back on my leg. He almost lovingly caressed my calf before he moved it up to my exposed thigh and straight under the hem of my skirt.

He was being rougher now. his hand was probing at my legs, tugging at my skirt, pushing and pulling it higher up my thighs.

"Daddy ..." I gasped, turning to look over my shoulder. He ignored me, I could see his eyes were locked onto my legs and ass.

He encouraged me to lift my hips up, which I did without thinking. And with that, my skirt was bunched up around my hips. Only my silky panties remained to hide my total embarrassment.

I flinched as I thought he was going to hit me again but I mistook his actions. His fingers closed on the waist band of my panties and with one quick tug he swiftly pulled them down to my knees.

I squirmed on his lap. "Daddy ..." I tried to get his attention. But all he did was put a hand on each ass cheek and pull them apart.

I caught my breath and twitched as I felt daddy's hand move back onto my lower leg. His fingers slid easily along my smooth stockings, slowly tracing a line from my high heeled shoes along my calf up to my knee and then back again. His hand closed firmly around my shapely leg as he did it again. Up to my knee and back again. His touch was more a caress and I was aware that the bulge pressing into me was even bigger than before and I could actually feel it pulsating.