Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand slid up my stockinged leg again and reached my knee but this time it carried on and moved up onto the back of my thigh. My skin was so sensitive to his touch and I could feel my stocking pulling and catching against the roughness of his fingers.

I gulped as I felt my body react as his hand reached the flesh at the top of my stockings. My heart was pounding in my chest. I swallowed hard as the hand carried on. My breathing was so shallow. It seemed I was incapable of taking a deep breath.

I was aware that I was now more than damp between my legs. I shuffled my body. It was starting to become uncomfortable laying over daddy. His hand moved higher still.

I didn't understand what was going on. It never crossed my mind that what we ... no ... what daddy was doing to me shouldn't be happening.

Time stood still. There was no sound except for daddy's laboured breathing and my small gasps as his hand reached the top of my thighs and the base of my curvy ass.

His fingers were relentless as they moved across my ass cheeks and slid down into the valley between my thighs. My body squirmed and I let out a little sigh. His fingers were trying to worm their way in between my ass cheeks and my legs involuntarily opened wider to help him as his large hand pressed against the flesh of my inner thighs. His thick fingers sank into the crack between my ass cheeks and he deftly prised my pussy lips apart. I could feel the wetness ooze out as soon as he worked his fingers inside me.

"Oooooohhh ..." I moaned. My heart was hammering away inside my chest. Daddy's breathing was coming out in small rasping sounds.

"Ooooooooohhh ... daddy..." I moaned. He pushed his fingers in deeper. I could feel my juices leaking all over them. This seemed to push daddy over the edge.

He groaned as he took hold of my arm and violently twisted me into an upright position. He took a split second look into my face before he kissed me on my full cherry red lips. His tongue pushed at my lips which parted instantly for him. My tongue found his and we kissed deeply and forcefully.

His hands were all over my breasts as he tore off my blouse, the buttons scattering across my bedroom. My bra followed a split second later. Instantly his mouth was over my engorged, swollen nipples, sucking and biting at them. His teeth nibbled and pulled at them as his hands groped my large breasts.

He was an animal. I couldn't have stopped him now even if I'd wanted to, which I didn't.

He threw me down onto the bed. He took no time in unfastening my skirt although he did struggle to get it back down over my hips. I had to help him by lifting my ass off the bed. My panties followed suit as he stripped them off my legs and threw them away.

He looked down at me as he unfastened his trousers and pushed them down his legs to his knees. His boxers joined them and I saw my first ever cock.

I had no idea it could be so ugly and so beautiful all at the same time. Daddy's cock stuck straight out from his body. Obviously I had nothing to compare it too but it looked big? I don't know, I had no idea ... but it looked to be around the size of a coke bottle. Same length and same thickness. The head was a strange shape. Vivid purple in colour, it reminded me of a bell.

I lay on my back wearing only my stockings and garter belt and high heel shoes and looked up at him. His eyes seemed dull and lifeless as he stared back at me and I was sure he wasn't seeing me.

He dropped down on top of me, kissing and biting my breasts. He was heavy and I could feel his large, thick cock rubbing against my sopping wet pussy as he moved up and down my body.

It was a only a few moments later that he knelt upright and grabbing hold of his cock with one hand moved up to my pussy and rubbed it along my pussy lips. I moaned loudly as he inadvertently flicked it across a part of my body that I remembered Aunt Mae had called a cliterous. It triggered an unbelievable rush of arousal inside of me making me twitch and writhe about beneath daddy. I reached for him as I felt a surge of something inside me that caused me to shake violently for a few seconds.

Daddy was kneeling between my legs now. He pushed forward urgently. The bulbous head of his large cock breached my pussy lips and as they reluctantly peeled open for him I had a brief moment of clarity.

"No daddy ... no... please ..."

He cut short my weak protestations as he pushed forward and forced more of his cock inside me. A searing pain shot through me as he breached my hymen and took my virginity.

"Oh my god ..." I shrieked as the pain flooded my senses. And then it was gone.

He shoved more of his cock inside. I could feel him filling me, my pussy seeming to adapt quickly to his size, stretching to accommodate his huge shaft.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck ... yeah..." Daddy grunted as he thrust home time and time again. He banged into me harder, just using me, his balls slapping against my flesh as he pummelled me again and again. My legs closed round his back as I attempted to get some relief from the pain but in spite of that I realised I was beginning to like what he was doing to me.

It was then that I suddenly heard daddy muttering under his breath. I strained to make out what he was saying. It took me a while before I could make out his words.

"That's it Dottie, take that you slut, not good enough for you am I, take that you bitch." He repeated the words over and over again with each forceful thrust.

I began to writhe about beneath him, a willing participant now, my hips undulating in time to his urgent thrusts. I could feel things happening inside of me, things that I didn't understand completely except that for some reason they made me feel good.

And then it changed. A rush of passion from deep within, a hot feeling that started at the tip of my toes, surged up through my body and crashed out the top of my head. An outpouring of such emotion that I expressed it to the world by screaming out loud. My body juddered as shock after shock pulsated through my entire being, before they lessened, subsided and eventually died away.

If that was what Auntie Mae had said an orgasm would feel like then I wanted it again. And my reaction even affected daddy. I wasn't sure if I'd scared him with my scream of passion but he stopped suddenly as if he was unsure what to do. It was a momentary pause as he resumed his thrusting with far more intensity. I didn't realise that this was the precursor to his finale.

He banged into me with a demonic fury before he stiffened and then in the next instance shuddered.

I gasped as he exploded inside me. I could feel his semen as it spurted out the end of his penis, a seemingly never ending stream, gushing everywhere, coating the insides of my pussy, filling me, his little baby girl with his seed.

He propped himself up on his arms as he finished, giving a couple more thrusts to milk himself dry before he rolled off the bed. He didn't even look at me as he pulled up his boxers and trousers and strode quickly out through the wrecked doorway.

I lay there, sweat covering my body. I could feel daddy's stuff leaking out my ravaged and sore pussy and down onto my legs, mingling with my juices and my blood.

The realisation of what had just happened started to creep over me as my emotions took over. I was conflicted.

Daddy had taken me and I'd not tried to stop him. Even though what he did was wrong, to my shame I realised that in spite of that, I had willingly given myself to him and furthermore enjoyed the feeling I'd experienced. So that was what sex was all about!

* * *

The following day dawned and with it the horrible realisation that my life would never be the same again. Any remaining semblance of my childhood was gone. I was no longer a teenager. I was an eighteen year old woman. My virginity had been taken but not by my husband as it was supposed to be but by my own father. By my daddy!

I showered and dressed and breakfasted. Daddy was nowhere to be seen. He must have gone out real early. I busied myself round the house, doing my usual daily chores.

But no matter what I did all I could think about was daddy's big cock easing in and out of my pussy. All day my breasts ached and my nipples were hard and erect. And I had a tingling feeling between my legs that just wouldn't go away.

Lunchtime came and went and still no sign of daddy. The food I had prepared for him remained uneaten.

When I ate dinner on my own I wondered if I should call Aunt Mae to see if he had gone to see her. I actually had the phone in my hand before deciding not to bother her. I fretted about this for a while before deciding I had made the right decision not to call.

It was ten o'clock when I went to bed. I had just folded all my clothes away and put on my thin cotton nightdress when I heard what I assumed was daddy crash through the front door.

"BETH ... BETH ... Where are you woman?" It was daddy and he sounded drunk, real drunk. "The man of the house is home ..."

I quickly switched off my bedroom light and stood in the dark. I realised I was shivering but it wasn't because I was cold. Daddy had called me woman, not baby girl!

I heard him banging about in the kitchen.God knows what he was doing down there but it just added to my anxiety. It went silent for a while and then I heard the steady clump, clump of his feet as he mounted the stairs.

I held my breath, willing him to continue on to his room although part of me didn't want him to, until I heard him stop outside my door. I'd managed to man-handle it back into position but there was no way I could re-fix the hinges on my own. My heart was pounding in my chest and I could feel butterflies causing havoc inside my stomach.

I heard him move away. I let my breath out with a huge sigh of relief.

BANG. My door crashed to the floor, my bedroom flooded with light from the landing. Daddy stood in the doorway, swaying, glaring at me.

"Daddy ..." I breathed. I was scared but I could already feel my nipples hardening and pushing out against the fabric of my cotton nightie.

He advanced towards me, closing the gap quickly. I just stood there, unable to move, unable to react. But not wanting to.

The sickly smell of alcohol swept over me as he moved up closer until he was within an arms length of my body. He stopped in front of me swaying from side to side.

Even in the poor light I could see the lust in his eyes and it both frightened and aroused me. I shifted the weight on my feet and felt the sticky wetness forming between my legs. I couldn't move.

Time seemed to stand still as he extended an arm. I stood perfectly still and held my breath as I waited for the inevitable. I shook a little as his big calloused hand closed around my large 34DD breast. And I just let him.

"Oooohhhh ..." It was more a long drawn out sigh than a moan, as I responded immediately to his rough touch. I could feel my nipples respond immediately, growing larger and harder.

His breath rasping, he groped at my breast for a while, moving his hand over and around and then back again, all the while squeezing and fondling and clearly revelling in the size and shape and feel of it before bringing forward his other hand to do the same to my other breast. God it felt so good. My nipples had never felt so big, so rock hard and I realised that I liked what he was doing to me.

"Daddy ..." I breathed huskily, my voice almost a whisper. I shifted my stance opening my legs a little wider.

He worked on my breasts for a while longer, teasing at my engorged, erect nipples, his calloused hands catching them roughly time and time again. And each time he did my whole body trembled as my arousal grew and grew. He was moving me bodily now as his groping increased in intensity as his own arousal grew.

And then, using my large breasts as grab handles, he pulled me to him. One hand coiled around the back of my head as he pulled my face to his. I resisted at first trying vainly to pull my head back but he was too strong. His eager lips found mine. I gagged slightly due to the smell of his alcohol fuelled breath before I found myself kissing him back. I knew it was wrong but what could I do. I didn't understand the emotions raging inside my body so how could I control them?

I jolted as his tongue forced open my lips and slid inside my mouth. It found and entwined with mine, which caused our joint passion to inflame even more. Our mouths mashed together, his rough stubble raking across my smooth skin as we kissed and kissed and kissed, whilst down below his other hand continued to maul at my breasts.

I shifted my feet again, opening my legs wider as the throbbing in my pussy threatened to overwhelm me. What before had been merely damp was now a sopping wet mess and I sensed that my juices were leaking out my pussy and down onto my thighs.

Daddy must have sensed it too as his hand left my breasts and slid down my stomach towards my pussy. He grunted his approval as his hand slid between my legs.

"Oooooohhhhhh ... no ..." My body jerked and then I groaned into daddy's mouth as his fingers rubbed lightly over my labia, my legs opening even wider to let him get all of his large hand up in between my thighs.

He rubbed into my mound hard, so hard that I could feel my pussy lips expanding. Due to my naivety I didn't know that they could become so inflamed and engorged. All I knew was that with daddy rubbing on them like he was, it sent my pulse rate soaring as my heart began to jack-hammer inside my chest.

Daddy kissed me harder, forcing my head back into his strong hand, whilst his hand that was lodged firmly in my pussy really went to work. Two fingers were plunged straight inside me. The shock of the forceful entry made me stand up on my tiptoes, where I remained for a while as daddy repeatedly shoved his big, calloused digits up inside me, lifting me up with every thrust.

I coiled both my arms around his neck as we kissed and kissed although I was having a hard time standing still due to the feelings that were building inside me.

Daddy was really ramming hard into me with both his fingers but then he added his thumb. I wasn't sure what was happening as his thumb just seemed to be positioned outside my pussy lips. He wasn't attempting to shove it inside of me. It just sort of rested above my slit where his fingers were lodged.

Oh my god! What was that? Daddy's thumb was now rubbing against my cliterous and it had just set off a mini explosion in my body. I jolted again as his thumb triggered off another mini shock. And then another. I began to shudder and clung onto daddy for dear life as wave after wave of pleasure pulsated through my body.

I screamed as the waves finally crashed and exploded violently inside of me and I clawed at daddy's shoulders as I twisted and shook from the tumultuous climax of my orgasm. I could scarcely catch my breath as the feeling of being completely overwhelmed gradually subsided.

Daddy untwined my hands from the near death grip I had on him and unceremoniously threw me backwards onto the bed. He shrugged off his clothes as fast as he could, throwing his trousers in one direction and his shirt another. His boxers quickly followed.

I managed to sit up enough to see his large cock waving at me as he climbed up onto the bed, opening my legs wide as he did so. He eased himself between them and propped himself up on his arms to hold himself over me.

He looked down over my body and licked his lips a couple of times before lowering himself down. The longing and desire and the need were clearly evident in his eyes but there was something else as well.

I looked intently back into his eyes before I realised what it was.

It was fear. I could see that now. And I knew he was fighting a losing battle with that emotion. It was almost as if he felt compelled to carry on with what he was doing to me.

I groaned as his weight settled on top of me. Daddy was a big man. He moved up my body and I felt the head of his cock make contact with my sopping wet pussy lips.

"OH MY ..." My breath caught in my throat. "OH MY ... OH MY ... OH MY ..." I could scarcely breathe as daddy's big cock breached my pussy lips. My hand flew to my mouth to stifle my cries of agony.

"DADDY ... PLEASE ..." I screamed as he forced himself into me. Even though I was wet below he seemed to be struggling to get his cock inside me. Somehow he seemed bigger and thicker and longer and ...

"OH MY GOD ... DADDY ... NOOOO ..." He was all the way in and I was panting hard. I gasped in pain. My pussy felt as if it had been split in two.

Daddy was breathing hard too but thankfully hadn't moved since going balls deep inside me.

He propped himself back up on his arms, which sent off another ripple of excitement through my lower regions. He leaned back over me and we kissed. My arms coiled around his neck again as the kiss deepened, his tongue sliding inside my mouth once more and re-engaging with mine.

It took me a while to realise we were moving but it suddenly dawned on me that daddy was moving his hips and mine were undulating in time to match him as well. It was gentle at first but then we eased up the pace a little. I felt daddy draw back a touch and felt his thick cock rubbing against the sides of my pussy before he pushed back balls deep again.

I let loose a long drawn out wail the first time he did it. I still felt like he had split me in two.

He drew back and pushed forward again.

"Oooohhhh ..." I liked that I thought. It didn't feel so bad now.

Daddy repeated his earlier move. And then again. And again, moving with increasing pace, building up into a smooth rhythm as he eased in and out of me.

"OOOOHHHH ... OHMYGOD ..." I groaned as with each thrust he began to push into me harder, his balls now slapping against my ass with every forceful up stroke. It dawned on me that I had just taken the good lord's name in vain and fleetingly thought daddy would not be happy about that. He didn't seem to notice my Christian lapse as he grunted his approval at my increasingly vocal appreciation of his fucking skills.

Pushing my nightie up out of the way his hands reached for my large breasts and his fingers found my erect, rock hard nubs. He leaned forward and sucked on them greedily, pulling them up with his teeth, licking and kissing and tormenting them and all the while his hands were pushing and groping and rubbing into my breast flesh. I knew I liked this by my moans and groans, which were growing louder by the second.

Daddy was hammering into me now, going faster and faster, driving his large cock deeper and deeper into my sodden wet pussy, his pubic bone was hitting against me with every deep thrust.

It wasn't long before I exploded again. "OHHHHH ... FUUCCKK ... NOOOO ... DADDEEEE ... AAAAHHHH ..."

I just hoped daddy hadn't heard me use the F word. I needn't have worried as he just kept on going driving forward relentlessly, grunting with every thrust as he shoved his thick meat deep inside me.

I wrapped my legs round his back hoping to gain relief from his frenzied love making before realising that it made it worse. I then spread my legs as wide as I could until it looked like I was doing the splits.

Daddy seemed to like this as it gave him more room to manoeuvre.

He rammed into me even harder forcing a last mini orgasm from my ravaged and abused body, which served to finally bring about his own climax.

I clearly felt his cock stiffen and swell inside me before he let loose. I felt his orgasm as thick hard jets of his cum spurted out of his cock and thickly coated my insides. His body shuddered from each and every spurt before completely drained, he collapsed on top of me.

* * *

I was awoken the next morning by daddy. This in itself wasn't unusual. He normally brought me a cup of coffee in the morning to help me rise. Today however was different.