Daddy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy was lying behind me, one hand holding onto my large, soft, fleshy, right breast, whilst his cock was buried deep inside my sopping wet pussy.

I looked over my shoulder. His eyes were semi closed and his lips were moving. I could just hear his words as he thrust his cock in and out of me. On his out stroke his words were ... "you bitch ..." and as he thrust himself into me the last words were spat out ... "take that Dottie ..."

Over and over and over again. It dawned on me that this wasn't a drunken mistake anymore, this was the complete degeneration of our relationship as father and daughter. I was now his wife!

Daddy fucked me for most of the day and most of the night as well. I was just a receptacle for his lust and anger at my mother and my pussy was just a receptacle for his cum.

My guilt was worse. I actually liked what he was doing to me too much to even try to stop him.

* * * * * *

We eventually had to move away again. Times were hard and we both felt a fresh start would be the best solution. Added to that we felt threatened by our past. We were still too near and were scared of the possible repercussions.

So the three of us packed up our meager possessions and began what became a nomadic existence for a few months before we finally settled down in a small community about as far away from home as it was possible to get.

My man found work. It wasn't much but it was enough to get by on for the time being. As we got used to our new surroundings we began to appreciate it more. There were a few general shops, a hardware store and a bank of sorts but there were enough people residing in the surrounding area to warrant the presence of a small church complete with a resident preacher.

It took us a while before we ventured into the church for the first time and it was quite disconcerting when the entire congregation turned to focus their eyes on us, the newcomers.

After the service was over we were met outside by Preacher Jim. As he shook hands with us I couldn't help but notice his eyes drop ever so quickly down to my breasts and back up again. He grinned into my face as he told me he hoped to see a lot more of me in the future. I had an idea what he meant by that.

I was no longer little, naive, demure Beth. I was all grown up now and worldly wise. My daddy had seen to that.

As we walked home, Danny took my hand in his. Our daughter Dorothy clung onto her daddy's other hand. We were one big happy family.

Epilogue

Hang on ... you expected what exactly?

You honestly thought I was living as the wife to my daddy with our daughter?

Are you sick in the head!

There was no way I was gong to end up being my mother for my daddy no matter how much I had loved him.

He used me ... his own daughter!

Alright, I know I liked the sex and was a willing victim in the end but my own father had violated my body and took away my trust and innocence. He defiled me and took my virginity, a right that should have been for my husband only. For that he is a disgusting, evil man and I will hate him forever.

I got away from him as fast as I could. After he'd fucked me senseless all day and all night, I ran away the next day. Call it luck but by pure chance I found Danny who was just packing his gear into his pick-up truck before leaving for his next job.

Somehow ... and to this day I don't know how ... I managed to persuade him to take me with him. To show my gratitude I let him fuck me the same night. He wasn't as big as daddy, in fact nowhere near but he did okay. So much so that I let him fuck me again in the morning. And the next night and the night after that. I realised I liked sex and could quite easily become addicted to it.

It wasn't long before I started to show and Dorothy was born a few months later. I can honestly say I'm not sure who the father is but she looks the spitting image of me so I suppose it doesn't much matter anyhow ... now does it!

My only problem now is old Preacher Jim. I've seen the way he looks at me every Sunday and judging by the significant bulge in his trousers that suddenly appears and that he has difficulty hiding, I think he wants me on my back with my legs up in the air and him in between them.

I admit I'm tempted. Danny isn't particularly well endowed and I know I would love to have that sensation again that only comes from having a big fat cock inside of you. Maybe Aunt Mae was right!

Anyway, Preacher Jim has invited me up to his house tomorrow to discuss ways I may be able to help the church and his ministry. He seems very keen to garner my help!