All Comments on 'Daddy's Good Girl'

by KinkyCc75

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chytownchytownover 8 years ago
It's***

A read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So good

Brilliant on a number of levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really Hot

Five Stars! More stories about her spankings, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My Own Good Girl

My first wife confessed after she started calling me "daddy" around the house that she craved to roleplay Daddy's Good Little Girl. Apparently, her dad visited her at night as a girl. Her mom did not want to officially know what was going on but eventually would come dress her for the visits - usually Friday nights. When she gre hair, her mom would shave her each Friday night and get her dolled up fo weekly "special time." I started having special time with her. Her mom and dad came to visit and I'd shaved her and dolled her up in cute panties and pigtails. When they arrived I told her real dad it was special time and to go see his girl. He looked confused but went upstairs where he remained for a couple of hours. My mother-in-law was humiliated that her secret was out with me. I hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. I told her it was "special time" with my mommy as my hand trailed down to her pussy. As I fucked her we talked about how we both grew up in loving incest-filled homes. She told me she'd craved having a son after having my wife but couldn't have more kids. God I loved that family. Unfortunately, my wife succumbed to the allure of heroin and had to let her go.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Childish . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous