Daddy's Little Princess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn daddy." She grabbed the purple stick and spread the gloss on my lips and then rose up moving her pussy directly over my mouth. I tried to torment her as she had me, gently kissing her inner thighs, then the swollen outer lips of her wet pussy. But she took a hold of my head and held it in place so her pussy was the only thing within reach of my lips. I took each butterfly wing in turn, placing a vivid imprint of my lips on each one.

I could feel her breathing increase and her grip on my head became firmer. I stuck my tongue out, savoring her sweetness. I ran it inside her and lapped her honey before finding her clit and hearing the loud moan the instant I touched it. She changed the angle slightly and I was able to suck her clit between my lips and tickle it with my tongue. I could feel her body shiver at the contact.

I got the swollen tip between my mushy lips and began to suck with a renewed vigor, knowing she needed the release now just as I had moments ago. She started to moan loudly as she pressed her cunt down hard on my face. My lips never lost contact and I continued to suck, tickling it with my tongue. She grabbed my head firmly and shoved her pussy down hard as her head reared back and she let out a howl as the orgasm rippled through her body.

All noise stopped suddenly as she froze, her back arched and her pussy firmly in contact with my face. She wasn't breathing, but every few seconds her body would spasm. It lasted about thirty seconds and then suddenly she gasped for air as she collapsed on top of me.

Her slimy pussy smelled all the sweeter with the purple goo as she rolled over my nose and lay there waiting for her breath to come back to normal. I inhaled her essence and felt the surge in my swollen member. She lay there almost a minute until she sighed and I felt her legs move. It was almost imperceptible at first as her hips shifted and then slowly started to hump my nose. Her clit was right on top of it and she was treating it like another appendage.

Her breathing quickened and she rose up again, grabbing my head insistent about getting off one more time. She started to rub hard and I was afraid she would break my nose, but she was secreting such a lovely odor that I reached down and grabbed my surging cock and started to stroke it in time with her movements. I got myself close and then backed off as she slipped slightly lower and I was able to suck her clit into my mouth once again. She came quickly this time, her legs clamped on my sides as every muscle quivered from another intense orgasm.

As her legs went weak, she rolled off of me and onto her back, her peach sized breasts heaving as she desperately gasped for air. I slid next to her and interrupted her gasping with brief kisses as my hands climbed up to fondle her soft mammaries. She shuddered as I tweaked the nipples, her nerve endings hypersensitive at this point. Her hands clamped over mine and held me still.

"I love you daddy," she said with a very serious tone in her voice. "I know most girls have a crush on their daddies while they're growing up, but this is different. I know what we are doing is wrong and we could both get into a lot of trouble, but it feels so right being with you that I couldn't imagine my life without you."

"It's okay Princess. I love you too and no one will come between us. We just need to use a little caution around others and we will be fine."

"What about Aunt Missy? You said you could never keep your hands off her. If she comes to visit are you going to be able to resist her? Are you going to tell her about us?" She had a very worried look on her face and all the lead drained out of my pencil at that point.

"I'm sorry baby. I honestly don't know how I'll react if or when I see Missy. She was my whole world for awhile. I know I have a very high sex drive, but I am going to try my damnedest to stay faithful to you. Missy and I went our separate ways because SHE felt it was wrong, not me. But knowing she felt that way hurt me and made me doubt my feelings for her even though I was still sexually attracted to her. Even though we've talked it out on the phone on numerous occasions, I'm still not convinced that her feelings have changed that much."

"So will you have sex with her when you see her? Will you need proof that you don't have the same feelings you had twenty years ago?"

"I don't know sweetie. When Missy and I first started having sex, there was that extra excitement of incest and forbiddenness besides the newness of it. There were always new things to try and we both used it as a reason not to get too close to anyone else emotionally. I still think the last time we did it was because she wanted an excuse to end her marriage. I never felt like my world would end if I lost Linda so there was no reason for me to not have sex with Missy back then."

"But you have to find out daddy. I like Aunt Missy and I don't want you two to be apart because of me. If something's still there, I'd rather know now." The she grinned, content that we had talked it out enough. "Until then, I guess I had better keep you satisfied so you don't need another woman."

She kissed me as she rolled on top of me, her hands lightly rubbing my chest and stimulating me in a way that only Missy had ever been able to do before. I was hard in seconds and she spread her legs and straddled me, sinking down on my stiff pole until it was engulfed completely. We kissed passionately as her hips started to move. I thrust upward, straining to stay inside her and keep that contact with her moist pussy.

Teri controlled the tempo and the angle of our fucking. The purple hair was swaying in time to our rhythm and mesmerizing me. Her dark purple eyes seemed to be glaring at me as if to emphasize that she was in control of this fuck too. I was in no mood to argue with my slutty little nymph. She was in control. She knew what I wanted and what I needed. I grabbed her hips and held on, matching her movements, slowing when she slowed, and speeding up when she did. It only took a few minutes and she could sense I was close. She wasn't going to deny me. She wasn't being a dominatrix. But it gave her pleasure knowing she had this power.

I felt my cream as it rushed through the eight hard inches of my cock and splashed inside her. My body started tingling before the molten liquid left my cock. My back stiffened sending my cock as deep into Teri as humanly possible. It was bone to bone as our pubes came together. I was too stiff to even moan. Small grunts escaped me but even air was hard to come by.

Teri waited patiently for my body to relax but as soon as it did, she pressed down on my chest and then quickly began to lift and drop her cunt on my still hard rod. Her breathing became heavier and she stared down at me with a determination in her eyes. Her mouth began to open, her tongue languishing on her lips.

"Oh, oh oh. Yes daddy, yes daddy. Yesssss!"

Her legs clamped as they had earlier and I could feel her toes curling against my legs. Even before her breath was back, she was leaning down to kiss me. They were fervent kisses filled with love and fear.

"I love you daddy. Please don't ever leave me."

I wrapped my arms around her to comfort and assure her that I had no intention of ever leaving her. I held her tight as she laid her head on my chest and I could feel her tears as they dripped down onto my hairless chest. No words needed to be said. I held her to me and kissed her head softly until she fell asleep. Eventually my cock began to shrink and I slowly slid out of her, our combined juices falling onto my testicles like a small waterfall. I thought of the pond and how happy we had both been that first day.

I still had my doubts that anyone as young as her could stay committed to one person, but then I may have just been placing my own weaknesses on her. She was stronger than me emotionally. She wasn't afraid of her emotions like me. She hadn't had her heart broken yet and I didn't want to be the one to do it to her.

We would both be tested this week with two beautiful young ladies spending a week with us and I wasn't as confident as her that we could both resist that temptation. But as I felt sleep begin to overcome me, my only thought was to let the game play out. Let the game playout...

**********************************************************************

I woke up Sunday morning to the sound of a cell phone ringing. I wasn't quite sure where it was coming from and as the haze cleared my head, I realized it wasn't my ringtone. I felt a weight on my body as I tried to move and noticed that Teri was still sleeping soundly on top of me. I caressed her upper back and that cute little bum and she began to stir. I suddenly noticed some strange odors and the memory of last night came flooding back to me.

The strong smell of sex and the sweet smell of her lip gloss and perfume made for an odd but not really unpleasant odor. As Teri pushed herself up, I leaned down and kissed her while one hand came up to fondle her soft breast. She was returning the kiss feverishly but then suddenly stopped.

"Shit. That's my phone." She scrambled off me and took off for her bedroom. I couldn't make out what she was saying but she sounded a bit reluctant. She looked totally exhausted when she returned to the room.

"Well dad, we overslept. It's 9AM and they will be here in one hour. I don't even know if I can get my makeup off in one hour let alone clean you up. You look like that purple dinosaur on the kids show."

"Ah, we got this one princess. You start taking your makeup off and I'll shower and clean up my front. When you're ready, you can come in and do my back." She was staring at my crotch and I wasn't sure if she heard a word I said.

"Damn purple looks good on you daddy. Too bad we didn't have time for a quickie. But I'll be good. Oh yeah, we'll be taking Lisa's parents van and Lisa wants to drive." She obviously wasn't thrilled about this new twist.

"Crap, and I was thinking how interesting it would be with four of us in the front seat of the truck. There goes that fantasy. And I suppose the van has all bucket seats?"

"Yup, we won't even be able to hold hands, or anything else I like to hold. Hit the shower before I come over and start licking that gloss of your snake. I'm always horny when I first wake up."

Yeah, me too, obviously," I said looking down as my python began to stretch out. It actually hurt a little bit because it had been stuck to my leg with dried semen. I just turned and walked into the bathroom. I grabbed a washcloth and clean towel and turned the shower up a few extra notches hoping the heat would relax my tired muscles and maybe make the lip gloss come off easier. It took about ten minutes of scrubbing to get the purple off my dick and the rest of my front. By then Teri was slowly coming into the bathroom. She had removed most of her makeup but still had the packet of wipes with her.

She climbed into the shower and started scrubbing my face with one. I guess the washcloth didn't get it all. The next ten minutes was spent with us taking turns cleaning different body parts on the other. She started to inspect me as I shampooed my hair. She was grinning, her mood finally changing.

"Well, you've still got a little purple around your dick and butt hole but no one else will be able to see it. At least they better not. We'll get the rest when we clean up at camp."

While her mood had changed, she was still looking a little tired and tight as she turned her back to me. I started to massage her shoulders and she immediately started to purr in satisfaction. I grabbed the washcloth and got the few places I was able to label her. I climbed out first and let her have a few minutes alone to soak up the heat.

I quickly dried off and trotted downstairs to turn on the coffeepot and start some bacon in the frying pan before heading back upstairs to finish up. By the time I was done shaving and brushing my teeth, she was climbing out and toweling off. She looked refreshed as she turned and jumped into my arms. A quick kiss and a little fondling and then I released her and slapped her butt to get her moving.

"Come on honey, don't want to burn the bacon." I quickly slipped on shorts and a shirt and headed back down to find the bacon nice and crispy but not burned. I dumped it on some paper towels to drain and then poured the coffee. I found two blueberry muffins left over from yesterday and plopped them on a plate just as Teri entered the room. She looked hot in the tight, white nylon shorts and the shiny fitted white top with the bare midriff and no bra.

"Baby, you look better than breakfast. Okay, maybe not the best analogy today," I said looking at the pile of bacon and day old muffins. "You know what I mean."

I sat down in a chair and she straddled me, her bare lips softly kissing mine while her tongue probe just inside my mouth. She leaned back and then started feeding me bacon, so I returned the favor. We were finishing up the muffins when the doorbell rang. I had expected Lisa would just walk in as usual, but I guess she was trying to be more formal with Nikki around.

Teri hopped off and quickly headed to the door. I had to stay at the table and pull the tablecloth over the protrusion in my pants. Lisa was the first one to come into the kitchen wearing a very tight and very short pink dress. Her makeup looked perfect, like she had help with it. She quickly came over to me and gave me a soft, quick kiss on the lips.

"I just wanted to thank you again for letting Nicki come along this week. We just had such a good time last Wednesday when we went out to dinner, I thought this would be a chance for us to get to know each other even better."

"That's okay Lisa. We have plenty of room and I just want you kids to have some fun before college starts up. But do you really think you're going to be comfortable driving in that dress? It's a pretty long trip."

"Actually I find a dress works better for me when I'm driving. If I start to get a little tired, I just point the AC down there," she said, lifting her dress and exposing her crotch that was barely covered in a pink thong. "Wakes me up every time," she giggled in her dumb blond voice.

Her actions did little to allow my beast to calm down and standing so close to me I could smell the delicious perfume I had purchased for her last week. I could hear Teri and Nicki mumbling out by the door but couldn't make out anything that they were saying. Being so close to Lisa and being alone with her, made me doubt my own promises of fidelity to Teri. After so many years of bedding just about anyone I wanted to, trying to be faithful was proving to be a difficult task.

"So, you and Nicki had a good time Wednesday. What did you talk about?" I was just trying to stall until the others came into the room, hoping my manhood would calm down.

"Well," she started, as she sat on the edge of the table facing me, her bare leg leaning against my arm. "We talked about clothes and food and then eventually about boys. I had to tell her about that dickhead and how Teri saved me." She moved her foot onto my lap as her legs spread, the hard shoe searching for turbid stem she knew was hidden under the tablecloth. "Nicki just held my hand as I told her the story and we kinda cried together. It felt really nice when she hugged me."

By now her foot had found my hard staff and was drifting aimlessly along its length while her mind was trapped thinking of that hug that Nicki had given her last week. I couldn't help but stare at her wide open crotch, her swollen pussy lips straining against the material. With the long pause in the conversation, I was extremely tempted to reach out and pleasure her right then and there. But then I chased that devil away as I remembered the other young ladies in the next room and my promises to Teri. I gripped her soft calf and sumptuous thigh and carefully moved them away from me.

Lisa seemed to come back to earth at that point and actually blushed slightly, something I hadn't seen her do much before. I wasn't sure if she was blushing because of my sexual arousal or because of hers as she thought about Nicki. In spite of my arousal, I decided I had to stand up or we were never going to get going. Lisa's eyes went straight to my crotch, already knowing what they would find.

"You're just the sweetest man I've ever known," she said, kissing me softly and rubbing the lump in my pants. "You didn't even try to take advantage of me."

"Yeah, well obviously the flesh is willing and wanting, but the time's not right. You weren't thinking about me. You do know that Nicki wants to have sex with you, right?"

"Yes, silly. I'm not that stupid. It's just all these years being told it was bad to be a lesbian, I don't know what to do. She's so beautiful and she treats me so nice. She doesn't treat me like a tramp like the boys do. But she's so much older and experienced than me. What if I can't please her? I don't want to lose her as a friend if the sex doesn't work out."

"Lisa, you exude sex. Your body screams it and your mind is constantly thinking about it and battling about what's right and wrong. Just let it go and enjoy yourself. Believe me when I say that if you have sex with Nicki, there is no way she will not enjoy it. Just seeing you naked would be enough for the average person."

She giggled and hugged me again as Teri and Nicki finally joined us. Nicki had her hair cut and it was almost identical to Teri's. Of course, Nicki was about six inches taller and fair skinned so no one would ever mistake the two, but still, it appeared as if Nicki was trying to make this move easier for Lisa by trying to look more like the girl she had already had sex with.

She wasn't as tall as a runway model but she carried herself like one. She certainly had the looks for modeling with an aristocratic European look to her face. Her tall, thin body was well supported on strong legs that looked like they had done some dancing. Her sleeveless black top and matching black shorts were more conservative than either outfit that Teri or Lisa wore, but then she was in her early twenties so wearing a sensible outfit for a long car trip probably was second nature to her.

"Well, are we interrupting you two?" Teri asked inquisitively.

"No silly," Lisa giggled as she carefully turned around and kept her body in front of mine. "I was just thanking him for letting Nicki join us and he was giving me some advice...about driving up to the camp."

"Well then, I guess we should get going," Teri stated with a knowing smile.

"Yes we should. I'm going to hit the head and I suggest you ladies do as well since it's a couple hours before we hit an actual restroom." I cautiously backed away from Lisa and turned to go in the downstairs bathroom.

Once in there, I took off my shorts and closely inspected them for a wet spot but didn't find one. My underwear on the other hand, was soaked. My cock was still semi-rigid and dripping profusely. I rubbed it until it was completely hard again, wanting to finish the job in the worst way. Then I realized the girls would be wondering what took so long, so I grabbed a washcloth and cleaned him up with cold water. I had clean underwear in there from doing the laundry and slipped a pair of briefs on before checking my shorts again. The beast now limp, I felt I could face the world again and zipped up my shorts and went out to join the others.

"It's okay dad. We got everything loaded. Jeez, so glad we have a big, strong man around to help us," she joked.

We all got into the van and it seemed strange to me to be in the backseat. I had plenty of leg room, but it had been decades since I had to be in the back seat. Even when I traveled, I usually had a rent-a-car instead of a taxi. I now was aware of how much space was going to be between us during the trip. We wouldn't even be able to talk about anything without the other girls hearing the conversation.