Daddy's Little Princess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malomar
Malomar
390 Followers

Teri just looked at me and sighed, pulling out her headphones and leaning back to catch up on the sleep she missed last night. I decided to do the same. I was asleep by the time we were on the turnpike.

I slept pretty peacefully at the start, but then I started to dream. Lisa was kissing me and thanking me again, but then the kisses got deeper and her hands were unzipping my pants. She tasted sweet as her soft tongue caressed mine. I lifted her dress and massaged those twin buns, my pole lengthening and reaching out to her hands. We kissed more deeply and Lisa started to rub her clit with the head of my dick. The passion was overtaking us and I lifted her onto my prick and started to fuck her.

And then Teri came into the room and yelled at us, "What the fuck is going on here!"

I awoke with a start and noticed Teri staring at me. Then I realized she was looking at my shorts and the tent that had cropped up. She started to laugh, but then muffled it. When she looked back at me, she could see the concern on my face.

"Are you okay daddy?"

I started to realize it was just a dream and she wasn't really mad at me. But the guilt was there just the same. I always had erotic dreams as far back as I could remember, but this was the first one that had ever made me feel like I had been cheating.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Just a bad dream I guess." I sat up and tried to adjust the lump in my shorts. Fortunately the young ladies in front didn't notice anything. Teri leaned back and concentrated on her music.

I looked at Lisa as she drove, her long, luscious legs completely exposed to me and I noticed the vent was angled down towards her crotch. Either the dress had ridden up on her or she purposely pulled it up, because her crotch was completely exposed. Nicki's seat was tilted back, so I assumed she was trying to catch a few winks as well and no one was talking. The music that was playing was soft, a sweet melodic voice that was sexy nonetheless.

Lisa turned to look back and I pretended to be looking out the window. When I looked back, her left hand was on her thigh and slowly inching towards her crotch. Was she going to masturbate while she drove? My eyes were riveted as I watched her hand rest softly on the pink cloth of her thong. Her finger surreptitiously began to move against the soft cloth and I watched her breathing deepen as her breasts began to rise and fall in rhythm with her finger. She was trying hard not to move her hips.

My cock began to grow again and I reached in my shorts and adjusted him so he would stretch down my leg instead of tenting again. I was seriously considering jerking off while I watched her. I could feel my juices started to ooze out again and pushed my shorts up just enough that I could fondle the head of my cock. It felt good and reminded me of jerking off to porn only this time the chances of getting caught were much greater.

Lisa's finger was pressing against the cloth of her thong and pushing it into her crack. Her breathing was getting pretty heavy and she was having a hard time being quiet. My dripping cock was sticking out my pant leg and I was stroking it fast until I started trying to figure out what to do when my spunk spilled. I stopped and gripped the head hard preventing myself from cumming, but Lisa was still going at it. Teri came out of her reverie and noticed my problem, a slight gasp escaping her lips. It was enough for Lisa to move her hand away from her crotch and concentrate on her driving. Teri gave me that what-the-fuck look as I pulled my pant leg back over my aching cock. I motioned towards Lisa and then put my finger at my crotch to simulate her actions. Teri's hand immediately went to cover her mouth as she started to laugh. She was taking extreme pleasure in my torture.

Nicki's long arms stretched over the headrest as she awoke from her nap. She gave out a long, sexy sigh as she stretched and I could see her head as she leaned toward Lisa, her nostrils expanding as she recognized a familiar odor. I was sure she could see a wet spot on Lisa's panties. As close as she had been to orgasm, her thong must have been soaked.

"Are we close to that first restroom yet? I always have to go when I first wake up," Nicki stated.

"Our exit's just up the road and there's a truckstop there. We can stop there and grab a snack too."

By the time Lisa pulled into the truckstop, Nicki was rocking back and forth in her seat. Her belt was unbuckled and door opened before we were at a complete stop.

"I need to get something out of my bag," said Lisa. "I'll be there in a minute."

"Okay, I'll get us a table," Teri stated as she looked at me and whispered, "Take care of her." She then placed her hand in her crotch and rubbed rapidly to make sure I knew what she meant.

"Are you crazy?" I gasped as quietly as I could.

"Just do it!" she said a little louder, acting like the adult again.

Lisa made sure her dress was pulled down as much as possible as she tried to scoot by me between the seats. There was really no way that dress was ever going to cover anything with her hunched over like that. The pink thong was glistening with her honey dew and I could smell her musky essence mixed with that sweet perfume.

Those visuals of her naked by the pool and in the exercise room flooded my brain as I moved behind her. My prick started growing down the short pant leg again having never been tucked back into my briefs.

"Can I help you with something?" I asked Lisa as I came up close behind her.

"Uh, no? No, I'm fine, really. Just need something out of my bag," she stammered.

"Like maybe a dry pair of panties?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "I was watching you touch yourself while you were driving. I'm sorry, but it was very erotic and I just couldn't look away. You're very beautiful you know."

"I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't do that with other people around, but I was pretty worked up this morning after talking to you. My mind's all mixed up. One minute I want you to fuck me and the next I see Nicki kissing me and touching me. I just don't know what I really want right now."

As she tried to get down on her knees to move towards the bag, the dress pulled up over her hips exposing her buns and the damp thong. I reached out and ran a hand over the soft skin as I got to my knees behind her. She froze momentarily and I leaned down and kissed her cheeks softly, the smell intoxicating as I inhaled deeply.

"Let me finish what you started and then you'll be able to concentrate on driving the rest of the way." I was trying to justify my wanton desire to make her cum.

She rolled over onto her back, a wild look in her eyes. At first I thought it was fear and maybe she thought I would rape her. But then I realized it was desire; pure animal desire. She quickly kicked off her shoes and then almost ripped off her panties as I unzipped my shorts and leaned down to her. Our kisses were inflamed with lust. She sucked my lower lip voraciously, nipping at it when her tongue wasn't sliding into my mouth.

These were the type of kisses I was used to. There was no love, no connection, just pure animal lust. The emotions I had when kissing Teri faded away briefly as I held my cock against her clit and began to rub. Just like that morning on the exercise bench, I concentrated on getting her off. The swollen purple head and its' soft skin rubbed and lubricated her pussy and had her hips heaving in seconds.

The head popped inside her and I could feel it swell even more but I needed to make her cum first. I pulled out and rubbed her clit some more, pushing my hips in time with hers as she rocked out of control. Her legs came up and captured me, pulling me down closer and making it more difficult. I plopped back inside her as I lost my balance and drove my cock all the way in until our pubic bones crashed together. I quickly regained my balance, planting my left forearm on the floor and grabbed my cock again with my right hand. I placed it back at her opening and rapidly ran it back and forth from the slimy lips to her clit until she moaned loudly and her body stiffened in climax. Her body quivered, muscle spasms running from head to toe.

"Fuck me!" she said almost hysterically in between wet, slobbering kisses. "Please fuck me. You deserve to cum too," she pleaded.

"No, no. Calm down." I tried to kiss her softly and get her back to reality. "It's okay. If I fuck you now, you'll have cum dripping out of you all afternoon. Maybe we'll have a chance later this week. Just take it easy. I was trying to help you. You don't owe me anything, sweetie." As much as I wanted to ram it deep into her wide-open, dripping wet pussy, I was trying to stay faithful to Teri and play the adult role at the same time.

"That's crazy," she said, pushing me up and off her. She grabbed me by the shoulders and flipped me around so I was on my back, surprising me with her strength the same way Teri had. She stared down at my long, turgid pole as the clear liquid oozed out of the purple head in anticipation of a good fucking. She swung her legs over my head and swallowed my cock whole, deep throating me with one plunge. She was a lot more agile than I had ever given her credit for. My body was as stiff as my rod at that moment but she started an up and down movement with her tongue swirling around the head. Her pussy was inches away and her girlish odor wafted to my nostrils as I pulled her down and sucked on the soft flesh.

It was only seconds before the pressure released and the fireworks began. Cum was jetting out of my tip and she was swallowing every bit of it. She sucked like a vacuum while her hand continued the up and down stroking. As my hips shifted up, I pulled her down and sucked her clit, feeling my cum pulse out of me in and feeling it would never stop. When it did finally stop, she kept sucking the head sending more chills through my body.

As usual, my cock stayed hard and Lisa continued to suck. She pushed her hips down smothering me and letting me know she wanted more. I rapidly flicked my tongue against her clit and in moments, she was cumming again, her sweet pollen running into my mouth. Apparently sated, she maneuvered herself around until she was lying on top of me and then planted another passionate kiss on me. I could feel her pussy lips spread over my cock but I knew the girls would be wondering what the hell happened to us.

"C'mon sweetie. We really have to get going. We don't want them to find us like this."

She knew I was right. She reached above my head and unzipped her bag pulling out a similar pair of pink thongs to put on. She also had a packet of wet ones and quickly opened it and proceeded to clean us both off before she tossed it into a corner and slipped on the dry panties. When she climbed off me, I pulled my briefs and shorts up over the semi-rigid tool and zipped up. She exited through the side door and pulled her dress down heading inside like nothing had happened.

I quickly found my back pack and grabbed a bottle of pills and followed several steps behind her. The girls were already seated when we walked in trying to look like nothing had happened.

"Jeez, thought you two got lost," growled Nicki, a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"Men," said Lisa in her dumb blond voice, "they just never learned how to pack things so they can find them quickly. You really should train him better," she said laughingly at Teri.

I raised the bottle of pills as I sat down next to Teri. "Just got a wicked headache and figured if I take them now I should feel better by the time we get there." I picked up one of the waters on the table and popped two pills in my mouth. Of course they were the only pills in my bag so I didn't have to worry about whether they were the right ones or not. I must have been convincing because it seemed to placate Nicki as she gave me this empathetic smile.

"Poor daddy," Teri teased as she kissed me on the cheek. "You shouldn't let yourself get so stressed out." She placed her soft hand on the lump in my crotch and squeezed. "Thank you for being such a nice daddy."

Teri and Nicki had already ordered for us so when Lisa came back there was a plate of fries and four pieces of cherry pie on the table. Nicki and I both went for the pie while Lisa and Teri started dipping the fries.

"Umm, first cherry pie I've had in a long time," she giggled, not trying to hide her double meaning.

"I didn't think they existed anymore. I thought they were an endangered species," I laughed.

"And you two are supposed to be the adults," criticized Teri straight-faced before joining us in laughter.

Once the food was done, Nicki and Lisa went back to the ladies room and Teri waited with me.

"You never got to tell me what you and Nicki were talking about at the house before we left. Anything I should know about?" I asked trying to avoid what I knew was coming next.

"She wanted to know if I was okay with her having sex with Lisa and I told her it was fine with me as long as it was what Lisa wanted. Now what the hell happened in the backseat that took so long?

"Let's just say that we are both more relaxed now ...and I'll tell you all about it in bed tonight." My voice trailed off as the girls returned.

We were back in the van and on the road. We were able to skip the normal stops I made and went straight to the camp. We got all the stuff unloaded and Nicki just stared at the house.

"Man, this is your camp. It's better than any house I've ever lived in. I was expecting a log cabin with an outhouse."

My thoughts about her "aristocratic elegance" quickly disappeared as I realized she didn't come from a family of money. I offered to get a couple beers and give her the five-cent tour and she readily agreed. We started outside, each of us quickly downing a good portion of the bottle.

"Well, it started out a little rustic way back when my parents owned it," I began. "But money spoiled me and I made a lot of upgrades over the years to keep my ex-wife Linda happy. Now it has all the amenities of home without the stress. No cell phone reception, no internet, no work when I'm supposed to be relaxing."

"Sounds like paradise. Do you have a stressful job?"

"Not anymore. I'm selling my business and taking some time off. How about you. Is managing as stressful for you as it was for me when I first started?"

"It's a cakewalk compared to my other jobs." I could see some regrets in her eyes as those memories came back to her. "I couldn't help but notice you have a great pair of legs. You do a lot of dancing growing up?"

"You could say that. I was on stage, the kind that has the pole in the center of it. Sometimes a I regret it, but it got me the money I needed to get through college and get the job I have now, so it was worth it. I was really only embarrassed doing it the first few times. I was never really attracted to men so I decided I didn't give a shit what they thought of me. I may not make as much money now, but at least I have a future."

"That's a very admirable quality in a person. Being able to do whatever is necessary to succeed. You should be very proud of yourself."

"Thank you," she said taking my hand and squeezing it. "I wish my parents had been as understanding as you. And I am proud of myself. I've only been there six months and I'm an assistant manager and they've talked about getting me my own store. I think it's pretty good for someone just turning twenty-three."

"Well, if there's ever anything I can do to help you out, let me know. And please be gentle with Lisa. She's still a confused young lady. I wouldn't like it if you broke her heart."

"Everybody seems to know my intentions but her. She is the sexiest girl I have ever met, but she is also the kindest and most loving person I've ever met. I haven't met her parents yet, but they must be wonderful people to have developed a child like her."

"Ha-ha, believe me. She knows you want to have sex with her. She's still stuck on this antiquated notion that girls that have sex together have to be labeled lesbians. Not that there is anything wrong with being a lesbian, but Lisa is the most bi-sexual person I have ever met and believe me I have met a lot of them. But she really likes you and is afraid if the sex doesn't work out, she'll lose your friendship. She's very vulnerable right now. I think you know that. But she is also open to your advances. Just don't push her into it. Seduce her...be gentle, and she will be yours."

She smiled up at me and we did a quick tap of bottles before downing the rest of the brew and heading inside. We talked some more as I finished the tour, making sure she knew where the bathrooms were. When we came into the living room she went straight to the fireplace.

"Oh my God, this is fantastic. Can we have a fire tonight?"

"Yeah, it usually gets pretty chilly up here at night. In fact, you can sleep out here tonight if you want. I'll just bring some blankets down and you can spread out in front of a nice, romantic fire."

"Teri is so lucky to have you as a father," she said as she came over and hugged me.

I couldn't reply to that. Was Teri lucky that she was having incest with her father? I wasn't sure. I knew I was certainly lucky but in the back of my mind I still had some doubts whether I was doing the right thing for Teri.

Night came quickly after the cookout and everyone seemed anxious to get bedded down for the night. I brought the blankets down and laid them on the sofa. I walked over to Lisa and put my arm around her.

"Why don't you and Nicki sleep down here tonight by the fireplace and Teri can rough it upstairs with me. Give you two a chance to talk a little before you go to sleep."

"Thank you Joey. This is perfect," she sighed as she planted a brief kiss on my lips.

"Yes, thank you Joey," said Nicki as she came over and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Well, you better not snore tonight or I might just come down and join them," stated Teri trying to sound a little put out that she had to sleep with her old man. We headed up the stairs and as soon as the door was shut, Teri was in my arms and kissing me. She was pushing me back towards the bed when I finally grabbed her arms and stopped her.

"What the hell was that this afternoon? Why did you want me to do Lisa?" I asked still slightly upset that I was unfaithful to Teri so soon after I told her she was all I wanted.

"Oh come on daddy. She was worked up and you were certainly worked up. You would have both been cranky all day if you hadn't released your...pent up desires," she grinned as she spit out the last part. "Besides, I know you'll always be mine now. I'm not worried about your proclivity for new bed partners. But I don't expect you to change overnight and besides, I wanted you to tell me all about it like you used to do with mom."

"So there was really an ulterior motive behind your request." My anger and confusion were abating and I started to undress. "Take your clothes off young lady. This could take a while."

I lay naked on the bed, my boner waving in the air as I watched her slowly undress and then crawl up the bed until she was lying on top of me, her soft, warm flesh sending those familiar tingles through my body. As I slowly gave her details of my afternoon quickie, she reached down and flattened my dick against my belly so she could spread her pussy lips over it and rock slowly against it.

Teri controlled the action that eventually ended in a slow sensual fuck. Her lovemaking was so different than her mother's. Linda had always wanted it hot and hard when she was with me. The only time I saw the softer side of her was when she was with another woman. After Teri and I had finished making love, we fell asleep, not from exhaustion but from contentment.

**********************************************************************

Malomar
Malomar
390 Followers